douge

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  354
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  964
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Days Won:  0

This is the gospel by which we are saved.

15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

1 Corinthians 15

We are all sinners who can not save ourselves.

Christ died for our sins; He was our substitute, He paid the full penalty and debt for our sin by his blood sacrifice.

He was buried.

He rose again for our justification ( to declare us righteous) and forgiveness of all our sin. He gives us His righteousness and eternal life.

All we have to do is believe the gospel.

Believing is being persuaded that something is true.

The moment you believe you have eternal life.

Trust the gospel of your salvation. Place your faith in Jesus Christ, in his blood, his death and his resurrection.

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

And the Good-News/Gospel IS!

We Pass-Over, we don't die, Don't Believe that solicited Lie.

The Christ/Messiah sacrificed His flesh body, to earn the privaledge of correcting the mistakes/sins of this temporal world, to make sure that there won't be a second son of Perdition.

Otherwise, there would be as the multitude of the stars of heaven and of the sands of the sea going into that Lake of Fire; if it wasn't for The Christ/Messiah's Day of Teaching & Reckoning in the Spirit that comes Before The Great White Throne Judgement.

FYI ; not only has that judgement already taken place; but the sentence has also already been handed down; Lucifer(bright morning star) sentenced to Death Row. For the charge of Pride.

Only awaiting upon the execution of Perdition that will not take place, until Every child Understands this strange act, this very strange act; Thus the need for The Lords Day.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

16 hours ago, douge said:

This is the gospel by which we are saved.

15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

1 Corinthians 15

We are all sinners who can not save ourselves.

Christ died for our sins; He was our substitute, He paid the full penalty and debt for our sin by his blood sacrifice.

He was buried.

He rose again for our justification ( to declare us righteous) and forgiveness of all our sin. He gives us His righteousness and eternal life.

All we have to do is believe the gospel.

Believing is being persuaded that something is true.

The moment you believe you have eternal life.

Trust the gospel of your salvation. Place your faith in Jesus Christ, in his blood, his death and his resurrection.

IRONY ALERT!!!!!

Attention all “ BUT” men! To war! This guy is preaching a Gospel of Grace! Hurry and get in here to set him straight.......Sure, we ALL know that Jesus died for our sins, but once you know THAT......you gotta ( insert your favorite work here) The big qualifier in these forums is Jesus Saves BUT you will go to Hell if you die with an unrepentant sin on your record.

I must admit that I too have a qualifier.....don’t try to apply Grace to your sins if you have not had a heart transplant......read about that transplant right here——-

The first stage is the awareness of the horror of being eternally lost.

The second stage is the attempt to stop sinning to remove guilt.  The person tries to save himself any way he can, and comes to the futile realization that he cannot save himself.

The third stage is the realization that the seeker cannot save himself that only God can save him from his sin.

The fourth stage is the conviction that God is just in His judgment.  God is just in his condemnation of sin and the penalty of his sin.  The seeker comes to the place where he realizes that God does not have to save him and finds himself utterly at the mercy of God.

The fifth stage when the seeker becomes to have an affection for God and the Holy Spirit pours out upon the seeker the gift of salvation and fills his heart with the joy of knowing the seeker is truly saved.  Saving faith will fill a person so deeply that His and life are forever changed.  The new believer is so filled with love, that the believer can't wait to be in the arms of His savior.  And its this love that permeates his being and has a love that passes human understanding, even love that has the ability to love his enemies.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,963
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

17 hours ago, Whistleblower said:

The Christ/Messiah sacrificed His flesh body, to earn the privaledge of correcting the mistakes/sins of this temporal world, to make sure that there won't be a second son of Perdition.

Judas is called the son of perdition in John 17:12, and so is the man of sin in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, so what can you possibly mean, Whistleblower?

Also do you have a Scripture that backs up the contention that Christ's sacrifice earned Him the privilege you describe?

5 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Judas is called the son of perdition in John 17:12, and so is the man of sin in 2 Thessalonians 2:3, so what can you possibly mean, Whistleblower?

Also do you have a Scripture that backs up the contention that Christ's sacrifice earned Him the privilege you describe?

Scripture is to be studied and understood.period

Not just read and believed in some transliterated language; Especially English.

It came in the language that the people knew, But still many chose not to believe.

History of mankind = War.period.

Every annointed one of Our Father Love's chosen vessels all have a great mistake/sin, except for The Annointed One of course.

But these mistakes/ sins that hypocrital religeous people just love to point out and condem were made for OUR benifit; so that we can Learn what NOT to do.

Begging for $$$ in Christ/Messiahs name and self glorification, self justification and egotistcal retardation from using the word "i" when sharing Truth/Fact tops the list.

The only "i" that is in the Truth is; I AM the MoreNatural Spirit of Love that I AM; The creator of life & the source of love; The Father of The Eternal Covenant made in love in & through the families of Abraham, Isaac & Jachob/Isreal.

The most powerful, positive, physical force & might in both the negative & our positive universe that are temporarly mixed together.

Who Rules MoreNaturaliy in the Majesty of HIS Fairness/Righteousness; always has, still does, and Always Will Forever & Ever & Thats That. ( amen for the Greek speaking lol)

ONE Son of Perdition; NOT a second; Thanks be to The Christ Messiah and His Day of Teaching & Reckoning in the Spirit.

St.John CH 12 VS. 43-45

For they loved the praise of men "i", more than the praise of Almighty GOD. And Jesus Yelled at them and said; he that believeth on me, believeth NOT on me, but on him that sent me, and he that seeth me, seeth him.

" Study to shew thyself approved"

Christ Messiah hasn't been a Belief ( on the sincere side) since He Proved who He was in the flesh.

Christ/ Messiah is Actual, Factual, Historical, Reality and He NEVER! sent beggars out in His name EVER! ( quite the contrary)

Wake up & stop listening to humans ( trust No man) Save One of course. ?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,963
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

5 hours ago, Whistleblower said:

Scripture is to be studied and understood.period

Not just read and believed in some transliterated language; Especially English.

It came in the language that the people knew, But still many chose not to believe.

History of mankind = War.period.

Every annointed one of Our Father Love's chosen vessels all have a great mistake/sin, except for The Annointed One of course.

But these mistakes/ sins that hypocrital religeous people just love to point out and condem were made for OUR benifit; so that we can Learn what NOT to do.

Begging for $$$ in Christ/Messiahs name and self glorification, self justification and egotistcal retardation from using the word "i" when sharing Truth/Fact tops the list.

The only "i" that is in the Truth is; I AM the MoreNatural Spirit of Love that I AM; The creator of life & the source of love; The Father of The Eternal Covenant made in love in & through the families of Abraham, Isaac & Jachob/Isreal.

The most powerful, positive, physical force & might in both the negative & our positive universe that are temporarly mixed together.

Who Rules MoreNaturaliy in the Majesty of HIS Fairness/Righteousness; always has, still does, and Always Will Forever & Ever & Thats That. ( amen for the Greek speaking lol)

ONE Son of Perdition; NOT a second; Thanks be to The Christ Messiah and His Day of Teaching & Reckoning in the Spirit.

St.John CH 12 VS. 43-45

For they loved the praise of men "i", more than the praise of Almighty GOD. And Jesus Yelled at them and said; he that believeth on me, believeth NOT on me, but on him that sent me, and he that seeth me, seeth him.

" Study to shew thyself approved"

Christ Messiah hasn't been a Belief ( on the sincere side) since He Proved who He was in the flesh.

Christ/ Messiah is Actual, Factual, Historical, Reality and He NEVER! sent beggars out in His name EVER! ( quite the contrary)

Wake up & stop listening to humans ( trust No man) Save One of course. ?

You omitted to mention the fish. What about all the fish on the other side??? 

5 hours ago, Michael37 said:

You omitted to mention the fish. What about all the fish on the other side??? 

Its an open invitation to ALL humans at this time, Because of the 40 spiritual blindness, 1948-88

Everyone goes to The Lords Day.period ( even Satan/ Death himself; though isolated)

Those who have sincere hope/faith in Christ/Messiah, onto better things ( complete role reversal:) Those who dont, not so much so.

However! at this time, there is the most incredible opportunity for EVERY human being to get back what is rightfully theirs anyways, at the Begining of The Lords Day; instead of at the End of it!

And it is simply to Understand why Our Father Love is not here Defacto; And what HIS issue is thats real; Because He is The King of Everything that Isreal : )

And Most Importanly, once you do Understand; cleanse yourself in Christ/Messiah ( the sinners prayer) and let HIM Know personally that, Yes Father "i"understand Your situation : (

Praise be to Our Father Love in & through the knowledge of HIS Annointed One.

The we can see ?

"Strive to be a Firstfruit"