• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, wingnut- said:

I think where we differ is that you are looking at things as they are, not as they will be.  When the AC rises to power and claims his seat from the city of Jerusalem and the very temple, a one world government will be established.   A government that will revolve around a one world religion, and one world currency, all centered on the beast.  We are talking about direct worship of evil, all happening right out of Jerusalem.  All money, all worship, all leadership for the entire world will flow from this place.  You say it won't happen in a million years, and on that we definitely disagree.

Yes to a brutal, global theocracy. No one world currency, unless the mark of the beast is the currency to which you refer. 

The beast will rise to power from the start well before he strides into the temple making blasphemous claims. The beast's rise to power is a direct result of the healing of deadly head wound, resurrection through possession, and the power and authority of the dragon. The world will be in awe and follow the beast long before the A of D.

Centralization of purchasing power, and therefore the center of abominations as described in Rev 18, manifests as a result of the global catastrophes of the trumps 1-3 which occur as seals 1-4 are loosed.

The world will need a solution to the problems faced through the loss of all grain production, bitter water and the die off of sea creatures.

Just as an image of the disaster of losing all green grass and a third of the sea life;

"The world relies heavily on wheat, maize (corn), and rice for daily sustenance: of the 50,000 edible plants in the world, these three grains account for two-thirds of global food energy intake. Grains provide the majority of calories in diets worldwide, ranging from a 23 percent share in the United States to 60 percent in Asia and 62 percent in North Africa."  http://www.worldwatch.org/global-grain-production-record-high-despite-extreme-climatic-events-0

"Worldwide, about a billion people rely on fish as their main source of animal proteins. Dependence on fish is usually higher in coastal than in inland areas. About 20% of the world’s population derives at least one-fifth of its animal protein intake from fish, and some small island states depend almost exclusively on fish."  https://www.who.int/nutrition/topics/3_foodconsumption/en/index5.html

A third of the worlds population would be under severe duress and looking for help; fast expansion and centralization will be needed. I think we are going to see Babylon rise again by the vast power of inter-dimensional beings. Maybe in a moment.

That though is the answer to your question, how would Jerusalem make all the kings and merchants rich, is because Jerusalem will be the center of power for the all controlling end times government.  So what is now, has no bearing on what will be once the end begins to fall into place.  Some of the other points I was going to make, Heleadethme has put forth in the previous post, regarding the double portion and priestly garments.

Even though the beast will defend Jerusalem, and all of Israel, placing himself as god in the Temple will only come at the midpoint when GT begins. I used to believe the mark would be instituted at the midpoint but I'm not so sure anymore. With all the calamities occurring from the start, the beast of the earth may rise from the beginning as well to begin his propaganda assault.

I did say in the other post that whatever Babylon is does not exist, it's coming. So I agree with this. It would not surprise me in the least if the city in Iraq rose again. It was the seat of power of the three great empires in Daniel 2.

I would also add, that in Ezekiel 16 Jerusalem is not just referred to as a harlot, but a unique harlot, unlike any other.  There are other things as well which I could continue pointing out, but we will leave it as is.

God bless

Yes and no. The end result is not the complete destruction depicted in Rev 18, the end result is this:

For this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘I will deal with you according to your deeds, since you have despised the oath by breaking the covenant. But I will remember the covenant I made with you in the days of your youth, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you. Then you will remember your ways and be ashamed when you receive your older and younger sisters. I will give them to you as daughters, but not because of My covenant with you

So I will establish My covenant with you, and you will know that I am the LORD, so that when I make atonement for all you have done, you will remember and be ashamed, and never open your mouth again because of your disgrace, declares the Lord GOD.

It's doubtful God is going back on his word and committing this on Jerusalem:

And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

And if this is Jerusalem how is this explained?

For I will gather all the nations for battle against Jerusalem, and the city will be captured, the houses looted, and the women ravished. Half of the city will go into captivity, but the rest of the people will not be removed from the city.

Then the LORD will go out to fight against those nations, as He fights in the day of battle. On that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half the mountain moving to the north and half to the south. You will flee by My mountain valley, for it will extend to Azal. You will flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the LORD my God will come, and all the holy ones with Him.

And on that day living water will flow out from Jerusalem, half of it toward the eastern sea and the other half toward the western sea, in summer and winter alike. On that day the LORD will become King over all the earth—the LORD alone, and His name alone.

All the land from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem will be turned into a plain, but Jerusalem will be raised up and will remain in her place, from the Benjamin Gate to the site of the First Gate, to the Corner Gate, and from the Tower of Hananel to the royal winepresses. People will live there, and never again will there be an utter destruction. So Jerusalem will dwell securely.

The above from Zechariah 14 is very different from Rev 18 where Babylon is totally destroyed forever and shall be found no more at all , and Jerusalem is raised up and remains. I'm not saying Jerusalem is not destroyed at least in part, it surely will be; but when the Lord return to the Mount of Olives to fight against the nations that come against Jerusalem people in Jerusalem flee to the valley. Do you suppose the Lord will come to fight for Jerusalem and then immediately destroy the city? A new Jerusalem comes down from God at the end, this is not 'shall be found no more at all' and in truth will be the prominent feature of the landscape of the earth.

Again, Jerusalem is not Babylon.

Babylon, that great city, is coming.

When it does it will be both the great city and mystery Babylon, and both will be destroyed forever.

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The CLUES as to who the Harlot is, ALL MUST FIT........If God is trying to tell us the Harlot is ALL FALSE RELIGION by showing us she's a False Religious Entity and you and others go down a rabbit hole chasing a TRUE RELIGIOUS ENTITY via the RCC or forget that the Jewish High Priest also wore the same colors, then you wind up conflating the issues. So not only must she have the colors which most every Religious Entity had, but she also must be an ABOMINATION OF THE EARTH which means she serves a false god, but the RCC serves Jesus Christ !! She must must be the MOTHER OF HARLOTS and the Harlotry System was birthed in old Babylon, not by the RCC. The guys who peddle this stuff mixes truths with falsehoods, deceiving people, which of course is Satan's desire. So since the RCC serves Jesus Christ she can't be an Abomination nor the Mother who birthed Harlotry, and the Mystery was revealed by the Angel in Rev. 17:7-18, before the RCC was even birthed in reality. None of the clues fit except the COLORS and every Religious Order wore the same exclusive coors basically. So its like telling someone to look under a rock for an answer, is obvious a trick by Satan, every Religious Order in the world wore Purple and Scarlet in time of old, so that basically has zero value in describing the Harlot unless all the other clues fit also.

Not exactly. It's not false religion in view in the harlot, it's spiritual adultery. It can't be false religion cause every 'religion' is a construct of mankind. There is only one true religion, "Pure and undefiled religion before our God and Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." - James 1:27

Every man construct of worship falls short.

2 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

I'm going to break in here because I'm wondering about what I know is a significant scripture in Revelation 3.  ....and I hope to get some feedback on what it means.   Is this referring to "spiritual " Jews versus "carnal" Jews? .... Or is this referring to those of Abraham?   .....Selah:emot-heartbeat:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

From other scripture we know that if we are in Christ we are the seed of Abraham.

Galatians 3:29

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

And we know there are Jews in name only.

Romans 9

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

I don't know about 'spiritual' or 'carnal' but I do know we who are in Christ are heirs according to the promise, which promises were given to Abraham. Then in Rev 3:9 I would say this is the contrast between those who are not in Christ, but say they are, and those in Christ who are the true seed and are the Jewish heirs of the promises.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 12/20/2018 at 5:11 PM, SelahSong said:

I believe that the whore of Babylon is a world political system that is headed by the Antichrist (Revelation 17).

Revelation 17 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Scarlet Woman and the Scarlet Beast

17 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and talked with me, saying [a]to me, “Come, I will show you the judgment of the great harlot who sits on many waters, with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication.”

So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness. And I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast which was full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of [b]her fornication. And on her forehead a name was written:

MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT,
THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS
AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS
OF THE EARTH.

I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement.

The Meaning of the Woman and the Beast

But the angel said to me, “Why did you marvel? I will tell you the [c]mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and the ten horns. The beast that you saw was, and is not, and will ascend out of the bottomless pit and go to [d]perdition. And those who dwell on the earth will marvel, whose names are not written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, when they see the beast that was, and is not, and [e]yet is.

“Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to [f]perdition.

12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. 13 These are of one mind, and they will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, for He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those who are with Him are called, chosen, and faithful.”

15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. 16 And the ten horns which you [g]saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to fulfill His purpose, to be of one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast, until the words of God are fulfilled. 18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.”

Selah:emot-heartbeat:

Biblically a harlot/whore is God's straying wife/bride.....as per Hosea.  This speaks to both apostate Israel and apostate church.   She is the counterfeit/apostate form of the true faith….in both Judaism and Christianity, in bed with the world (beast).  The harlot and the beast are both using each other to gain their own ends....but after achieving power the beast will then turn on that Whore and tear her to pieces.....once he doesn't need her any more he won't be wanting to share his power/wealth and will break their agreement/covenant.  Test it but that is what I believe the scriptures are showing.

On 12/21/2018 at 4:44 AM, Diaste said:

Is the whore of Babylon the same as the city Babylon from Rev 18?

Figuratively it is Jerusalem.....it will be centred in Jerusalem.....but also I believe it is speaking of Rome.....since Israel is a similitude/ensample of what happens with the church.  Rome also persecuted the true believers, like the Jews did.  (the Jews are still enemies for the gospel's sake and I believe we need to be prepared to be persecuted by them in the not so distant future....as well as by Rome).

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

This is true.

It was both shocking and interesting to me to witness an interview of an practicing Jew on the streets of Jerusalem. It wasn't the interview that was a shock, it was the statement by the interviewee reflecting the thought of Jews about the coming messiah. They are looking for an earthly king as their messiah. They aren't yet to be deceived, they already are. And they long for this strong earthly king to fight for them against their enemies. 

Yes....they are looking for a man and his political solution to put their trust/faith in, unfortunately.....religious and unspiritual as opposed to the living faith of Abraham and the true gospel.  Those Jews are deceived along with much of the falling away church as well.......but I believe what is coming and associated with the Temple will be even stronger, it will be a SPIRIT so strong it would deceive even the elect if it were possible......it is going to 'feel so wonderful', mimicking the presence of the Holy Spirit/ruach ha kodesh, along with counterfeit miracles.  More than ever we need to stay near to the Lord who is our strong tower and have on the whole armour of God..........and most of all, loving the truth, loving Christ Jesus.  Remembering that we are citizens of heavenly Zion, not the earthly Jerusalem which is likened to Hagar and in bondage.

The strong delusion is sent by the Lord and is His judgment on those who received not a love of the truth.

Isa 26:20

Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by.

• Brilliant! 1
  • Praise God! 1

On 12/21/2018 at 2:29 PM, frienduff thaylorde said:

But you are right ,  it was on her forehead .  ALL who are of this unity with rome , the faiths and other religions , ARE UNDER her mindset and know it not .

Burn all rick warrens books .    torch the shack and all of this inclusive pile of stinking dung .

I will stand against it ,   for I done decided it don't matter if the whole entire planet hates me and wants me dead .   ITS JESUS ONLY that will be sounded .

And I will , by grace roar against this satanic pile of the all inclusvive pipers dream getting sung unto all who love it and embrace it .

Count the cost and let all forheads of those who are HIS , be made as flint .     NO , not even one tittle of compromise , not a germ size speck of compromise .

Get dug in ,  cause I guarantee in time men like me , in fact all those who wont budge one ounce in this unity direction will be hated more and only more

and only more till they get their beast who will come against all of the true lambs .   I Got enemies even on this site that are part of this unity move .

OH WELL and DOUBLE OH WELL .   I wont cease to warn against it . 

Reminds me of this passage of scripture:

Jer 3:2-3

Lift up thine eyes unto the high places, and see where thou hast not been lien with. In the ways hast thou sat for them, as the Arabian in the wilderness; and thou hast polluted the land with thy whoredoms and with thy wickedness.

Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.

• Brilliant! 1

On 12/22/2018 at 6:30 AM, Diaste said:

The very nature of your statement is unity under one banner. This "the End Time Beast wll subjugate all people under ONE RELIGION " is unity. Exactly as friendduffthaylorde has said.

It's interesting that historically from what I have read, both Babylon and Rome allowed their conquered subjects to keep their religions for the most part, as long as they  ALSO bowed down and subjugated themselves to Rome (and Nebuchadnezzar's image) at the same time.  Both Rome and Babylon were a melting pot of various cultures and religions.....much like what is shaping up in our time.

• Brilliant! 1

38 minutes ago, SelahSong said:

Yes, because Satan wants to be the sole object of the world's worship. 

. .... Selah:emot-heartbeat:

Yes.....in a highly deceptive and subtle way, just like in the Garden.  Antichrist will set himself up as God, rather than announcing that he is of Satan.  The bible says the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy, and he is called the Adversary and Enemy of God.....he is trying to rob and destroy God's kingdom/dominion on the earth.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/22/2018 at 6:55 AM, Diaste said:

Seems to me that any religion is false except for one, 

Pure and undefiled religion before our God and Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. - James 1:27

The Catholic church is the agglomeration of false religion. At the head is mother/son worship in the idolatry of Mary, just like Semiramis and Tammuz.

Interesting to note is this:

These eternal truths were corrupted by her (rather, quite obviously, by the evil one controlling her) into a mythic cycle wherein the great dragon is depicted as the rightful lord of the universe whose throne has been temporarily usurped by One whom we can recognize as the God of the Bible. The serpent creates man in his present miserable state, but promises that a child would one day born of a divine mother---which child would supplant God, become a god himself, and return rulership of the Earth to the serpent. These fables were based upon the then widely-known story of the constellations, and were introduced under the guise of revealing the hidden esoteric knowledge concealed in them (regardless of the fact that the original was quite straightforward).

Although this esotericism was the second element in Semiramis' cult, it only masked the actual goal which was the worship of the "heavenly host," which the Bible equates with Satan's army of fallen angels. Satan was quite willing to receive worship "by proxy", hence the third major element of the mystery religion was emperor-worship. This religion was propagated by a hierarchy of priests and priestesses, to whom were assigned the task of initiating the populace at large into it's ascending degrees of revelation, culminating at the highest level in both direct worship of Satan and demon-possession. - http://ldolphin.org/semir.html

The pope is considered the Vicar of Christ, literally 'acting in place of' Jesus Christ and is worshiped like the High Priest. Not only but Mary is the main arbiter between us and our Father, according to Catholics. More blasphemy. Not much has changed since Semiramis and Tammuz; as they were depicted in ancient times so too is Mary and the baby depicted today. That's too close to ignore the connection between the origins of Mystery Babylon and the RCC.

Thanks for this.....it really shows so clearly how Tammuz and Queen of Heaven etc....Nimrod and Babylon's religion.....is a counterfeit of the true.

• Thumbs Up 1