• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1938

On 1/3/2020 at 8:49 PM, Arrowcreek said:

Just before 9/11 I was receiving information that destruction was coming soon, I would see the number 11 everywhere I went, now I’m seeing it again.

Don’t panic if chaos happens here before Christmas in America just be prepared if it does, we have Jesus Christ as our Savior who will never leave us are forsake us that’s His promise. Amen

God Bless 

11 means destruction or tribulation as we will be here to endure it.

last night I laid my head down on my pillow and turned my head to see what time it was, the clock showed 12:11

Today I was getting in my car to have lunch with some of my tennis players, they have a bible study at the restaurant every Wednesday at noon, I warn them I could be a little late getting there on time.

As I was getting in my car I looked at my watch 12:11 Bingo another warning

I mentioned above as God's Watchman this has happened to me only one other time 9/11 2001. 

Today Trump and the CDC claimed that the Coronavirus was a Pandemic. Bingo today is 3/11 also that's 1+2=3/11.

How bad will it get I don't know but some say we are going to have a Jubilee reset. Have any of you heard of Christopher Green who is a Christen X wall-street broker that has a YouTube video explaining how this could happen and what you should do to prepare for this coming event?

I have a link for the video but do I have a right to post it here?

Just be ready and listen with your spiritual ears what God will have you do in the coming days, because He knows your every need. Love Him with all your Heart He is your best Friend He will always be there for you.

Until next time God Bless You All. 

Edited by Arrowcreek
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member

Well what do you think? Today is 3/16 reminds me of John 3:16 For God so loved the World that He gave His only begotten Son Yashua if you believe on Him you shall have Eternal Life. How clear is that, without Jesus your just a Dead man walking in this world without ever lasting Life. 

This Coronavirius has people thinking one day at a time is all you might have for tomorrow you may not see, there is more to life then what you can see, more and more people are asking for prayer as this Pandemic could fall on them.

Those that fear God and seek His help will find Eternal Life that's His promise. We all have Family and Friends  needing prayer, what a great time to wittiness to them the word and the troubles we are now facing and the soon return of Jesus Christ our Savior.

It looks like we are about to have a complete shutdown of most everything here in the USA and that might be a good thing to help stop the spreading of Covid-19 virus. The CDC says 1.5 million are more could test positive here in America for this virus but time will tell.

The world will take a long time to recover from this Pandemic if we continue with this current money system, that's why I believe the NWO will step in with there plan to save this World and have there one world ruler the AC.

This will not happen with Trump as president, that's why some of the watchmen have Trump RIP before the end of this year and a NWO will be controlling the world powers under the MARK of the BEAST system.

The true Believers will be just like in the Book of Acts underground and protected by our Lord until He returns in all His Glory to take us all Home. Amen

For the eyes of the Lord run to and foe throughout the whole World to show Himself strong in behalf of them who's Heart is Perfect toward Him.

Jesus knows your heart and He loves you, put your Faith and Trust in Him for your needs.

God Bless

Edited by Arrowcreek
  • Thumbs Up 1

Dear Brothers and Sisters are you prepared?  What is now happening with this Covid-19 virus, has put so much Fear in this country and the world, that it is going to allow the world to be bought by the FED and all the 100 central Banks, that want control of it. 

It looks like they will not have to fire a shot to do it, they just print trillions of Digital Dollars to buy everything that needs a bailout, including all the small and large business that fail, because this virus is about to wipe-out much of the work force, that could be 30 percent or more unemployed people just in the USA and much more than that world wide.

The NWO and a new world currency is not out of the question at this time, because what ever happens now we will not ever see things as they where, so be ready for big changes as this virus dissipates and a one world ruler takes charge. 

President Trump could be a sign of the approaching Trumpets in the Book of Revelations, remember my dream and the cliff mentioned in this thread, he is the 45th president and I believe we just got shoved over the cliff or we are about to be.

Have your preparations ready stay healthy and put your Faith and Trust in the Lord Jesus Christ.

God Bless  

Edited by Arrowcreek
  • Thumbs Up 1

Warning Trump said he can't let the quarantine get bigger than the CV-19 virus. We have maybe less then two weeks before things could go very wrong because Easter Sunday could be new type of Resurrection for America.

Today we have the biggest Federal bailout ever 2 trillion dollars, and many of us don't even know what just happened, most of the people can't wait to get their Government check, thinking everything will turn back to the way it was before the crash. 

The Fed will own every thing and we will be at the Mercy of there big plan that could cause us to live under there control. Think about it we have to buy the necessary things we need to stay alive and healthy, they will have control of it. 

We all know about the MARK to buy and sell, how will they pull that off, because Christians will refuse to take it. They have us where they want us right now in a state of Panic and Fear with this Virus that most likely is a big Hoax.

What if they all of a sudden found a Vaccine that could cure this Pandemic, would all of us get in line to except there laboratory discovery, a Shot in arm that very well could contain your personal identity of who you are.

Anyway while we are behind closed doors they are putting there Plan in order for the next Big event that could happen before April 12th Easter Sunday. 

Pray for your Family and Friends stay awake with your Spiritual Eyes and Ears open to what the Lord has for us.

God Bless

April Fools Day Brothers and Sisters, this is a fun day that many of us would pull something on our family and friends to get a laugh out of them. But today is not funny, are a good time for most of us and the world, much of the world and many of us here in America are not working, ordered to stay in your house because of the Covid-19 Flu.

So much confusion and Panic running ramped everywhere right now, many don't know what to do with themselves, because this new generation has never experienced any thing like this. Most of the people not all ignored all the warning signs posted pretty much everywhere about the coming Great Deception that would change the world and how we live, because from here on nothing will be like it was.

When this Covid-19 virus clears up, which could take months are longer, and returning to the work place will change for most of the people. Many businesses and jobs will be eliminated because of bankruptcy and a rising NWO that will one day have it's one world ruler the Antichrist.

Like I said before I never though it would be so easy for the Elite to take over without even firing a shot, all it took was, cause a world wide Pandemic and put FEAR in people with the Flu. Yes it was most likely a engineered laboratory virus from other flu events, like the 1918 flu, Sars, H1N1 and who knows what else they added?

As God's Watchman I want to warn you again to be ready, what ever it takes for you be ready do it now, because the Worst is yet to come. A new currency system will be arriving soon most likely, a little Gold & Silver and some cash might help, also God says the Gold & Silver is His, but one day it won't be any good either they through it in the streets because the Mark of the Beast will be the only way to Buy & Sell anything.

Doom and Gloom is not for Gods Believers Matt: 24 Faith & Trust is the way we will live during the final days just before the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior returns. He has a everlasting Love for His church of Believers, so be looking up for His return, those who are doing His will, will be rewarded with a Crown of Righteousness. Awesome

Deception is here.

God Bless

Edited by Arrowcreek
wording
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Brothers & Sisters it's Easter Sunday, Hoping and Praying your Healthy where every you are in this world.

Like I said in my last post on this crazy virus Covid-19 is nothing but a Hoax with a tag of Panic & Fear attached to it to cause Chaos all over this world. Well they did a good job of it because most all countries have shut down most of there small businesses, and has confined it's people to there homes to stop the spreading of a common flu which comes around each year.

Here in US we have a Flu season that attacks as many as 450, 000 a year, where 81,000 are hospitalize and 61,000 die from it and no one even talks about it. Sorry if my numbers are not exact but you can check it out for yourself, my point is this we have been HAD by our own Governments, the CDC, and WHO the world health organization.

As Gods Watchman I just want to say this, big changes coming worldwide for everyone, make your preparations now, before Oct. of this year and before the US elections in Nov.

I had 3 dreams in Oct 2008 where the Lord showed me what was coming in the near future, and I now know 2020 is the beginning of the Great Deception and a NWO take over with the crash of the Biggest World Economy ever using Panic & Fear. How many verses in our Bible does the Lord warns us not to do this? It's a old Satanic trick he plays on all of us Christians everyday, but now the World has fallen for his Lies, as now our Leaders demand the Lies as law of the land and we must obey. 

Brothers & Sisters: we Obey the Lord we are supposed to reject Satan and all of his Lies.  Matt. 24 Faith & Trust 

I just got out of Hospital and I have a lot to write about and I will later. 

Just stay healthy. The Black Horse of Rev. is about to Ride, number 12 was shown to me in my dream.

God Bless

Edited by Arrowcreek
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

I Hope people will take the time to read these posts again in light of all that as happened. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

On 4/13/2020 at 5:51 AM, dhchristian said:

I Hope people will take the time to read these posts again in light of all that as happened. 

Thank You Brother:

These warnings and what is taking place right now is for the Believing Church the world will not listen, they are lost in what makes them happy, the word tells us wide is the Road to destruction, but narrow and straight is the Road to Eternal Life. 

So many Christian Believers are going down the wrong road right now in Panic and Fear and that's not of God, cross back over and place your trust and Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ He will direct you down the Right Paths to Everlasting Life. Remember this is not our Home we are just passing through to a Heavenly one.

God Bless

• Thumbs Up 1

Pray for me I'm running a fever it's been a week today getting out of the Hospital. I was exposed to many different shots in my IV and blood test over a three day period, who knows what I was all exposed to over that time period.

My God is able to heal me for sure.

Trust Him in all our troubles.

God Bless 

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  641
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

Praying for you brother!   Father in the Name of our Lord Jesus, I loose your warring and ministering angels over our brother and that this spirit of fever, sickness be bound and cast out in the Mighty Name of Jesus!  NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER!  I pray the blood of Jesus over this fever and sickness.  There is power in the blood and it washes and cleanses and heals!  By faith I believe that our brother is already healed at the cross!  Thank you in the Mighty Name of Jesus!  AMEN!