• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/01/1938

14 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

I believe that the jumping off the cliff is an analogy for walking by faith and abandoning ourselves to Him...the Lord used that exact analogy to assure me of His faithfulness at a particular time when I needed to take a step of faith that required me to trust Him with the outcome and it felt to my flesh like I was walking off a cliff.  For sure as this world waxes darker we will need to more and more give up our trust in things of this world for the Lord's sake, and entrust ourselves to His faithful keeping and provision.  We will feel like we're drowning at times, but we must wait on the Lord and trust and obey Him....and endure to the end of those days....in the dream at day 45 you were coming up for air and didn't drown.

Thank You Sister for your post on this dream and what the #45 could also represent. 

This dream took place in Oct. 2008 just after the 777.68 Stock market crash. The day of the crash I heard the Lord said in a soft voice this is of me. I though the dream could be personal and I was going to face some hard times.

This was all taking place just before the Obama election, and everyone was talking about a economic crash and everything being pushed off the cliff, they even had a commercial back then showing grandma in a wheelchair being push off the cliff, so hard times where ahead us and most us did experience it.

I though Obama would not be a good president because he would not honor God any place he went, so I didn't vote for #44. that proved to be true throughout his 8 years as POTUS.

We now face the cliff again only it's much worse as they continue to print more money to prop up all the world banks with millions of dollars a day to keep the economy looking good, but it's a false front and it could all come tumbling down with this impeachment of the POTUS before Christmas.

Many of God's Watchmen are putting out a warning that something could happen between Dec. 15 to 24 just be ready we need not fear anything because we are under His Wings of protection. Psalms 91 start every day with it and memorize all of it. He will never leave you or forsake you that's His promise. Amen 

God Bless

We stand at the door of a period of distress that will be unlike anything that any of us have ever known before.  And even though the signs are all around us, very few individuals appear to be willing to stand up and sound the alarm.  Instead, there seems to be a large number of people that are quite eager to criticize the watchmen. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Arrowcreek said:

We now face the cliff again only it's much worse as they continue to print more money to prop up all the world banks with millions of dollars a day to keep the economy looking good, but it's a false front and it could all come tumbling down with this impeachment of the POTUS before Christmas.

Many of God's Watchmen are putting out a warning that something could happen between Dec. 15 to 24 just be ready we need not fear anything because we are under His Wings of protection. Psalms 91 start every day with it and memorize all of it. He will never leave you or forsake you that's His promise. Amen 

Yes, like the old saying goes, the chickens have to come home to roost some time.....though it all depends on God's timing and how much mercy He decides to extend, etc.  Though I believe there's no doubt we are in need of and due for some of His loving discipline....the church has been utterly spoiled by "the good times", to the point of wrongly believing that gain is Godliness.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Yes, like the old saying goes, the chickens have to come home to roost some time.....though it all depends on God's timing and how much mercy He decides to extend, etc.  Though I believe there's no doubt we are in need of and due for some of His loving discipline....the church has been utterly spoiled by "the good times", to the point of wrongly believing that gain is Godliness.

And as the newer saying goes , not only have the chickens come home to roost , so too have the turkeys and all other feathered fowl .

A time of great chastisement will be upon the churches in the days ahead .    BE YE ZEALOUS and REPENT is the call .     For Christendom has waxed fat and kicked off the corner stone .

Many more will be only massively deceived into a lie ,  but others will hear the call , ALL whom I love I do chasten and scourge ,  THE FIERY TRIALS are coming and let any and all

who hears the call be zealous and repent .

For better is it to be chastened of the LORD and repent and be restored , than to live a fat rich king in a lie . 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

23 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

It might be significant that both unbelieving Jews as well as Christians received prophecies concerning Trump, the 45 th US President, and Isaiah 45 regarding Cyrus.....but we need to be careful not to be deceived and seek the Lord for what He is doing and what He means by these things.  Because scripture also says: 

Jer 4:10

Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul.

Don't know if your dream has to do with Donald Trump or if there is a reason why you are connecting it to him........but for some reason I believe Daniel 12 applies:

Dan 12:11-12

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

There are 45 days between the 1290 days and the 1335 days.

I believe that the jumping off the cliff is an analogy for walking by faith and abandoning ourselves to Him...the Lord used that exact analogy to assure me of His faithfulness at a particular time when I needed to take a step of faith that required me to trust Him with the outcome and it felt to my flesh like I was walking off a cliff.  For sure as this world waxes darker we will need to more and more give up our trust in things of this world for the Lord's sake, and entrust ourselves to His faithful keeping and provision.  We will feel like we're drowning at times, but we must wait on the Lord and trust and obey Him....and endure to the end of those days....in the dream at day 45 you were coming up for air and didn't drown.

And let us not forget what happened to Israel .  When her prophets too led her men to have hopes and trust in Eygpt and etc .

When their so called peace was being sang ,  the true were warning,  TRUST THOU IN GOD and GOD himself had said ,

Those who ye trusted in ,    Will FAIL YOU in the days of wrath .       Folks ,  TRUMP wont be saving anything ,  the leaders of this world , WILL not be saving anything .

TRUST THOU IN ALL MIGHTY GOD and TRUST IN HE ALONE .    For their shall be no peace unto the wicked , no matter how often they prophesy it

NO a SWORD IS COMING .   JUDGMENT is coming .     And in that day and in that hour ,   the riches , the kings and all men , CANNOT SAVE nor deliver a soul .

ONLY JESUS CAN and no matter what comes against us IN THIS WORLD ,   WE ABOUND and REJOICE IN HIM through it all .

NO fear of loss , no fear of man , no hope in riches , no hope in man .  HOPE THOU , TRUST THOU ,  ONLY IN GOD .

They prophesy a lie unto you ,   they heal only slightly with cries of peace , peace ,

But there will be no peace and their own lovers shall TURN AGAINST THEM .

This is the punishment of all who took of heeding the LORD .    This is the punishment of all who abandoned the true corner stone and sat and heard and loved a lie .

DO not heed the prophets infected with the dreams of men , for though they prophesy unto you unity , world peace , safety ,

THEY prophesy a lie .     They prophesy DELUSION .   THEY prophesy Confusion of their own heart and mouth .

THEY RUN and claim THUS SAYETH THE LORD ,  BUT HE HAS NOT SENT THEM .    

TRUST THOU , SEEK THOU , HOPE THOU , BELEIVE THOU ,ONLY IN GOD .

For the very peace they prophesy and the very men  upon whose alters they erect and have the people to hope in , IS ALL VANITY .

COME YE OUT FROM AMONG THEM and all who do preach a lie .

For man can store up everything , and it wont profit him a thing .    TRUST IN JESUS , who said MY FATHER FEEDS sparrows ,  SO HE TOO will take care of you .

The time of a great delusion has began and it will strike dead the hearts of all who do believe in it , and though

as one shall the world and all her religions rise up as one  , with one mind , one heart ,  and though in time they will unite against the true lambs

and shall kill so many .   And though they appear to prosper and will be chanting peace and safety , WOE IS UNTO THEM , for about that TIME

shall the WRATH OF GOD COME AGAINST ALL THEM , and as with the prophets so too with all who sat a heeded their lie .  TOTAL DESTRUCTION .

Probably not the warning and the reminder many wanted to hear .    But what is coming is coming and it wont be stopped .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

21 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

And as the newer saying goes , not only have the chickens come home to roost , so too have the turkeys and all other feathered fowl .

A time of great chastisement will be upon the churches in the days ahead .    BE YE ZEALOUS and REPENT is the call .     For Christendom has waxed fat and kicked off the corner stone .

Many more will be only massively deceived into a lie ,  but others will hear the call , ALL whom I love I do chasten and scourge ,  THE FIERY TRIALS are coming and let any and all

who hears the call be zealous and repent .

For better is it to be chastened of the LORD and repent and be restored , than to live a fat rich king in a lie . 

The church doesn't do well in the good times....it is just like our ensample, ancient Israel who when she was blessed by God and was doing well and prospering, forgot Him and went after her lovers/idols.  So it is to be hoped that this chastening will turn the tables and cause many to return to their first love...the true gospel of Christ.  Let the church forget her idols of mammon and money etc, and chase after Him again for the true spiritual riches in Christ.

• Praise God! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member

On 12/19/2019 at 5:12 AM, Heleadethme said:

The church doesn't do well in the good times....it is just like our ensample, ancient Israel who when she was blessed by God and was doing well and prospering, forgot Him and went after her lovers/idols.  So it is to be hoped that this chastening will turn the tables and cause many to return to their first love...the true gospel of Christ.  Let the church forget her idols of mammon and money etc, and chase after Him again for the true spiritual riches in Christ.

Right on the day is now approaching this country and the world needing a Savior, because the people will need Help in the misted of their own Tribulation, who will they turn to for it?

I will tell you this much my dreams came to me when I was facing some troublesome time with my health and financial difficulties. With that I will keep the meaning of the 3 dreams to myself, because some here think I made the dreams up just to post it here as a story, but that's not true. 

If any of you have experienced a prophetic dream you know it is like no other dream you ever had, you can never forget it as long as you live because it is etched in your mind for a purpose. The dream is mainly for you and could include others if the Holy Spirit leads you in that direction, also I will mention the answers to your dreams don't always come right away they could take years of waiting, but The Lord is faithful to answer your dreams at his timing. 

These 3 dreams where meant for me in 2008 and the soon coming tribulation here in the USA and the world. The Black Horse we all know from Revelations means Famine and we can see it's now approaching us in much of the world.

The Black Horse was lame in 2008 God's Delay but ready to run in 2020 I believe, will the other 3 horses be ready also? 

What does the world news tell us?  Are your Spiritual Eyes open?  What does your Spiritual Hearing tell you?  Where is your HEART ???? 

The eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole world to show Himself Strong in behalf of them who's Heart is made Perfect toward Him. Amen

God Bless

I'm not a Prophet don't claim to be, but I am a Watchmen on the wall, read my Testimony here at WCF how that came about.

Love Ya all in the Lord Yahusha/Jesus Christ

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member

On 12/13/2019 at 12:32 PM, Arrowcreek said:

It was in 1994 when I was with the Full Gospel Business Men that the Lord showed me His Church would be underground in The last Days just before His return.

At that time I was preaching a preraptured church so that ended what I was saying.

So your underground cave could very well be the place we will be safe with teaching God’s Word during the very Last Days before the Lord Returns.

Just before 9/11 I was receiving information that destruction was coming soon, I would see the number 11 everywhere I went, now I’m seeing it again.

Don’t panic if chaos happens here before Christmas in America just be prepared if it does, we have Jesus Christ as our Savior who will never leave us are forsake us that’s His promise. Amen

God Bless 

11 means destruction or tribulation as we will be here to endure it.

LITTLE INSIGHT INTO THE NUMBER 1111 THAT EVERYONE HAS BEEN REPORTED SEEING ALL OVER THE WORLD AS IN THE ELEVENTH HOUR AS WE APPROACH MIDNIGHT!

Watchmen Reporting on seeing the number 11

The article below is by others, I do agree with the needed prayer.

God Bless 

PEARL HARBOR,HAPPENED ON DEC 7TH 1941 ,BUT WHAT I NEVER REALIZED UNTIL BEING PROMPTED TO LOOK UP HOW LONG THE ATTACK ON PEARL HARBOR LASTED......IT WAS 11 MINUTES AND WHEN THE ATTACK WAS OVER '1177' PEOPLE WERE DEAD!I BELIEVE WHAT WE WILL SEE IN THE COMING WEEKS, IF NOT DAYS WILL BE AN ATTACK ON A US CARRIER BATTLE GROUP WITH IRAN USING ITS ALREADY IN HAND NUCLEAR WARHEAD TIPPED EXOCET OR EQUIVALENT MISSILE PLATFORM.DEEP BACK GROUND INFO INDICATES ,MULTI NATION WAR GAME ALLIANCE WITH IRAN ,THAT JUST TOOK PLACE WAS WAY MORE THAN AN EXERCISE!NORTH KOREAS LEADER HAS BEEN HINTING AT A PRESENT FOR THE U.S. -SOUTH KOREA AND JAPAN HAVE MUCH TO BE READY FOR.I ASK ALL PEOPLE OF FAITH BOUGHT BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB,JESUS CHRIST,TO REPENT ,PRAY AND FAST OVER THE NEXT 3/12 DAYS FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR ARMED FORCES OVERSEAS AND AGAINST THE UN TREACHERY TRYING TO DESTROY AMERICA IN TAKING AWAY OUR RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE-AND INITIATING A CIVIL WAR IN THE US IN,CALIFORNIA ,VIRGINIA ,AND COLORADO .PRAY THAT GOD WOULD REVEAL THE TREACHERY, TREASON AND EVIL SO THAT ALL IN AMERICA WILL SEE WHAT PRICE COMPROMISE WITH EVIL BRINGS BY WAY OF DESTRUCTION ,TO A NATION THAT SHAKES THEIR FIST AT THE LIVING GOD!.......

Edited by Arrowcreek
wording

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Hi @Arrowcreek,

A question here. Is this a copy/paste or your own personal comment? If it is yours, just a bit of forum etiquette. The excessive usage of capitalizations in a post is generally considered shouting. An effective post can be composed without them. Thanks! 

1218135874_blinkysmiley.gif.fc29cc6002428ed39a38df5c77224df0.gif

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles