• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Why do you think the kingdoms are given to JC after the 7th trumpet and not the 7th bowl?  

I said the reason why: I believe Adam was given a 6000 year lease on planet earth. Satan then usurped that lease and God Adam's authority and dominion. But at the 7th trumpet, the 6000 years will be up: the lease will end, and suddenly Satan will have no more legal hold to earth.

I think we are VERY close to the end of the 6000 years this year.

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

without relying on any interpretation,   it is obvious and true in history and in line with all Scripture that most people fell away from the faith,  observed even by those who do not know any Scripture.

also,  whatever and whenever (and if) there is some other type of carrying away,  this does not change that.

The truth is, the church has been growing for many years: when one "falls away" two come. I don't think "falling away" is a good translation; it does not fit the context. I cannot make a "falling away" be the restraining force preventing the man of sin from being revealed before his time.

5 hours ago, Spock said:

This is a GREAT rebuttal to the Rev 12 and 13 passages that talk about Satan OVERCOMING the Saints. Who are the Saints he is referring too? Rev Man May be spot on......it doesn’t HAVE TO BE THE CHURCH. Maybe it is, but it doesn’t have to be. That’s how I see it.  I see the raptured church in Rev 7:9-17....this I do “know” to be true. So, can the church still be here in 12 and 13 if I believe they are in heaven in ch 7? I don’t think so......

thoughts? 

Spock, I agree with most everything RM said except this:

The remnant Church (those Gentiles that Repent after the Rapture) are also overcome, in that they are the Martyrs under the 5th Seal. 

He has the wrong time for the 5th seal. They are church age saints. The truth is, the beheaded from the Beast and False Prophet do not begin showing up in heaven until chapter 15....that is a long time after the 6th seal.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

10 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I said the reason why: I believe Adam was given a 6000 year lease on planet earth. Satan then usurped that lease and God Adam's authority and dominion. But at the 7th trumpet, the 6000 years will be up: the lease will end, and suddenly Satan will have no more legal hold to earth.

I think we are VERY close to the end of the 6000 years this year.

Sorry I missed your answer somewhere on this 500 post thread. I actually just started reading it today. You definitely didn’t answer that in the first 15 pages. But I will read faster next time. Lol

Just now, Spock said:

Sorry I missed your answer somewhere on this 500 post thread. I actually just started reading it today. You definitely didn’t answer that in the first 15 pages. But I will read faster next time. Lol

Several of the ancient Jewish sages (maybe around the time of Moses?) wrote that since God created in 6 days and rested on the 7th, man would rule the world for 6000 years and God would rule on the 7th thousand years. It makes sense. This was written thousands of years before John wrote. 

2 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Spock, I agree with most everything RM said except this:

The remnant Church (those Gentiles that Repent after the Rapture) are also overcome, in that they are the Martyrs under the 5th Seal. 

He has the wrong time for the 5th seal. They are church age saints. The truth is, the beheaded from the Beast and False Prophet do not begin showing up in heaven until chapter 15....that is a long time after the 6th seal.

You have my vote on this one LA. I too see the 5S martyrs as being throughout the church age, but I do think RM’s position is the traditional opinion of the pre Trib voice.  You and I are not traditional. 

Just now, iamlamad said:

Several of the ancient Jewish sages (maybe around the time of Moses?) wrote that since God created in 6 days and rested on the 7th, man would rule the world for 6000 years and God would rule on the 7th thousand years. It makes sense. This was written thousands of years before John wrote. 

I definitely agree with that. I’ve read every article I could find on calculating when the time is up (6000 yrs).  I think it will be up somewhere between 2028-2030. 

Just now, Spock said:

You have my vote on this one LA. I too see the 5S martyrs as being throughout the church age, but I do think RM’s position is the traditional opinion of the pre Trib voice.  You and I are not traditional. 

You have that right!

Just now, Spock said:

I definitely agree with that. I’ve read every article I could find on calculating when the time is up (6000 yrs).  I think it will be up somewhere between 2028-2030. 

There are men that have devoted their life to chronology of the bible. One thinks we were at the 6000 year mark in 2018!

Just now, iamlamad said:

There are men that have devoted their life to chronology of the bible. One thinks we were at the 6000 year mark in 2018!

Have you considered the Hosea 6:2 prophecy?