IGNORED

There are two different horse Riders of Revelation.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

23 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

And yet the 1st Seal could easily be Satan sent out of Heaven for the last time, riding a white horse (He wants to be like the Most High, mimicking Christs Return).  The angels give him a stephanos (lessor crown) to wear and send him down to earth.  All the Seals, Trumpets, and Bowls are negative judgments for the earth.  All these can easily fit into the last 3 1/2 years.

In Christ

Montana Marv

That certainly seems possible to me Marv but I don’t see Satan dressed in white. Putting everything in the last 3.5 years has intrigued me primarily because I believe Revelation only references 3.5 years, not 7.  

And, if you believe the two witnesses do their thing during the second half of the week, it really makes sense because Rev 11 shows them dying at the release of the second woe which is the 6th trumpet.  The 7th trumpet (third woe) was up next.  

Many people believe the bowls are all over with in a 30 day period and some people even believe the bowls are released from days 1260-1290.

so, from my perspective, I can see this playing out like this but that would force me to reevaluate the timing of the rapture. I’ve assumed it happened after 5th seal right at 6th seal. If the seals are not opened until after the AOD, this doesn’t make sense then.  So, unless I convince myself the rapture can take place BEFORE ALL SEALS, which is not easy seeing I believe the four horsemen have already ridden, I don’t know how I could accept everything opened in last 3.5

I never make things easy for myself, do I?  Always exploring all options can be a challenge. 

Edited by Spock

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

3 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

No no no! You are imagining things again. John used the color white 17 times; 16 times to represent righteousness. You imagine God would use white once out of 17 times to represent evil. NEVER HAPPEN! 

Yes, because all which is included in the Scroll are negative impacts to the earth and it's inhabitants.  The Wedding is over, the Wedding Supper is finished.  Rev 4:1 - After this, (the letters to the 7 Churches).  v2 - I will show you what must take place after this.  The Church Age is finished.

In Christ

Montana Marv

5 minutes ago, Spock said:

That certainly seems possible to me Marv but I don’t see Satan dressed in white. Putting everything in the last 3.5 years has intrigued me primarily because I believe Revelation only references 3.5 years, not 7.  

And, if you believe the two witnesses do their thing during the second half of the week, it really makes sense because Rev 11 shows them dying at the release of the second woe which is the 6th trumpet.  The 7th trumpet (third woe) was up next.  

Many people believe the bowls are all over with in a 30 day period and some people even believe the bowls are released from days 1260-1290.

so, from my perspective, I can see this playing out like this but that would force me to reevaluate the timing of the rapture. I’ve assumed it happened after 5th seal right at 6th seal. If the seals are not opened until after the AOD, this doesn’t make sense then.  

I never make things easy for myself, do I?  Always exploring all options can be a challenge. 

Satan is not dressed in white, he is riding on a white horse.

My take is; the Seals are the first two years, the Trumpet  last one year, and the Bowls last 6 months. End of the 70th Week.

And Armageddon lasts for 30 days, and the Birds of prey take 45 days to eat the flesh of men and horses.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

My take is; the Seals are the first two years, the Trumpet  last one year, and the Bowls last 6 months. End of the 70th Week.

And Armageddon lasts for 30 days, and the Birds of prey take 45 days to eat the flesh of men and horses.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Sounds good.

Mind me asking how you see the first part of the week (3.5 years) playing out?

12 minutes ago, Spock said:

Sounds good.

Mind me asking how you see the first part of the week (3.5 years) playing out?

The world follows the beast of Rev 13.  He rules for 3 1/2 years.  There is peace to a degree.  Just the gathering and killing of new believers during this time.  But all in a timely manner. One must take the Mark to buy or sell. After the A/D is set up; Total chaos in the world, especially when Satan begins his rule. Now the dumping of the S,T and B judgments on this earth and its inhabitants.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

Yes, because all which is included in the Scroll are negative impacts to the earth and it's inhabitants.  The Wedding is over, the Wedding Supper is finished.  Rev 4:1 - After this, (the letters to the 7 Churches).  v2 - I will show you what must take place after this.  The Church Age is finished.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Only in your imagination! The 5th seal is for church age martyrs - and they are told they must wait for their final number is murdered - er - martyred before judgment can begin. The church age then will last until that last church age martyr has been murdered. God knows the final number.  "After these things" is only a transitional phrase John used (or one like it) I think 6 times in Revelation, to go from one part of a revelation to a new subject.  In other words, God was finished showing John what to write to each church, and now the focus was switching to John being called up to heaven.

23 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

The world follows the beast of Rev 13.  He rules for 3 1/2 years.  There is peace to a degree.  Just the gathering and killing of new believers during this time.  But all in a timely manner. One must take the Mark to buy or sell. After the A/D is set up; Total chaos in the world, especially when Satan begins his rule. Now the dumping of the S,T and B judgments on this earth and its inhabitants.

In Christ

Montana Marv

It seems you have no respect whatsoever for John's God given chronology!  The seals are OUTSIDE the 70th week, happening before the week. The trumpets are in the first half, and the vials in the second half - exactly as John wrote it.  The mark is not established and enforced until after the warning given in chapter 14. The beheaded saints do not begin to show up in heaven until chapter 15.  The first half of the week ENDS at the 7th trumpet.  The man of sin will not be revealed as the Beast until after he declares he is God.  That is why John is not introduced to the Beast until chapter 13 - after the midpoint abomination.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Sorry, but the white horse and rider are to represent the church with the gospel, sent out to conquer in 32 AD, when Jesus said GO.  There is not one hint in his description that would even HINT of evil. Remember, God colored the 7 headed beast as bright fiery red. 

OF COURSE if the Beast or Satan were allowed to choose a color.....but GOD is giving John this vision and GOD chooses the colors: white for righteousness and fiery red for evil.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Sorry, but the marriage and supper will not even BEGIN until the 70th week is finished. It ends in chapter 16 and the marriage is in chapter 19, some time after the week ends.  John was given dictation: what to write to each church. Then, AFTER the dictation, he was called up to heaven. later, after all the visions when John could begin to write, he wrote, "after these things" meaning, after the dictation, he was called up to heaven. You are ad libbing the ending of the church age here. John certainly made no hint of that.

39 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Sorry, but the marriage and supper will not even BEGIN until the 70th week is finished. It ends in chapter 16 and the marriage is in chapter 19, some time after the week ends.  John was given dictation: what to write to each church. Then, AFTER the dictation, he was called up to heaven. later, after all the visions when John could begin to write, he wrote, "after these things" meaning, after the dictation, he was called up to heaven. You are ad libbing the ending of the church age here. John certainly made no hint of that.

I stand by what I have said.

In your view how do those still alive at the end view the 2nd Coming. Where are they and how did they get there.

In Christ

Montana Marv