• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,609
  • Content Per Day:  3.89
  • Days Won:  21

Avoiding Divisions: Titus 3:9>
8 This saying is trustworthy. And I want you to emphasize these things, so that those who have believed God will take care to devote themselves to good deeds. These things are excellent and profitable for the people. 
9 But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, arguments, and quarrels about the Law, because these things are pointless and worthless. 10 Reject a divisive man after a first and second admonition,

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Praise God! 4

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, marvelloustime said:

D2FE8D97-D42F-4811-AC71-A8B4A0AA937A.png

:101:       OH let the LORD BE PRAISED .        

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

The words of the preacher , the Son of David , King in jerusalem . vanity of vanities saith the preacher , all is vanity .

Opening words .

closing words . lets hear the whole conclusion of the matter , Fear GOD and keep His commandments , for this is the whole duty of man .

For our labor in the LORD , that is not vanity nor in vain . but anything contrary to Him , that is vanity vanity , all of it is vanity .
NOW HANDS UP  Everyone  and let the LORD BE PRAISED .
Let us seek for the true riches found in CHRIST and the wonderful treasures of the word. let us seek after HIM and all HE does instruct ,rather than silver or gold .
For in the KING JESUS is found treasures of great beauty , that if a man is partaker thereof , no matter what loss he suffers in life , That man has peace , FOR JESUS IS HIS PEACE .
Let the beauty of our LORD be birthed upon and formed within our hearts and minds , as we feast upon the pure and wholesome , holy and wonderous truth of all things HE DID SAY .
Now hands up everyone  . No its not a robbery , ITS A TREASURY of the treasures found in CHRIST that giveth life unto the soul of all who do recieve HIM and heed his instructions .
SO hands up and let the LORD be praised .

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/15/1973

Revelation 12:4, 
"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born."

Zechariah 13:8-9 

And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God

Romans 9:27 

27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Revelation 2:26–28

26 pAnd he that overcometh, and keepeth myworks qunto the end, to rhim will I give powerover the nations: 27 And she shall trule themwith a rod of iron; sas the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: ueven as Ireceived of my Father. 28 And I will give himwthe morning star.

Good news brothers and sisters if we are overcomers and go thru the fire we will be that remnant that replaces the 1/3rd of the Angels that fell from heaven. We will be given the bright and morning star the place that Satan held is now ours. ? Amen and Amen!!’

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,153
  • Content Per Day:  4.57
  • Days Won:  327

Hey you guys.....there are so many out in the Forums that obviously do not know Scripture,I sure could use your help out there:heart:

Romans 15:15-16

But I have written very boldly to you on some points so as to remind you again, because of the grace that was given me from God, to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles, ministering as a priest the gospel of God, so that my offering of the Gentiles may become acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

With love-in Christ<Kwik

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.76
  • Days Won:  33

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Hey you guys.....there are so many out in the Forums that obviously do not know Scripture,I sure could use your help out there:heart:

With love-in Christ<Kwik

Oh yes @kwikphilly

OH let us REJOICE and PRAISE our KING, LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST!

Again, OH let us REJOICE in the LORD!

• Praise God! 3