• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  712
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/24/1970

Daniel 12:4 parallel with 1 John 2:18

But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book, until the time of the end. Many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.”

Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour.

Edited by Novus
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, marvelloustime said:

BEB12179-3C6D-4066-A1BC-155870BA38CF.png

KEEP those nuggets coming ,  every last one of them .   MY SOUL is rejoicing ,  MORE ,    i say way MORE ,  than does the heart of a fat kid on his birthday cake .   THE WORDS and REMINDERS of our KING ,  does make the heart merry to SING .  

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  712
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/24/1970

2 Thessalonians 2:3-4 parallel with Matthew 24:15-16 and Revelations 13:5-6

Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.

“So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

And the beast was given a mouth uttering haughty and blasphemous words, and it was allowed to exercise authority for forty-two months. It opened its mouth to utter blasphemies against God, blaspheming his name and his dwelling, that is, those who dwell in heaven. 

Edited by Novus
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

22 minutes ago, Novus said:

Right and wrong "written" on their hearts:

Romans 2:12-15

For all who have sinned without the law will also perish without the law, and all who have sinned under the law will be judged by the law. For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but the doers of the law who will be justified. For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them

Anger can lead to sin:

Ephesians 4:26-27

Be angry and do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger, and give no opportunity to the devil.

James 1:19-20

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger; for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God.

Cain let his anger "get" the better of him - led to sin (murder):

Genesis 4:6-8

The Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry, and why has your face fallen? If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is contrary to you, but you must rule over it.” Cain spoke to Abel his brother. And when they were in the field, Cain rose up against his brother Abel and killed him.

Sin starting in the heart:

Matthew 5:21-22

“You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder, and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister will be subject to judgment.

The apostle John pointed to an equivalency between hate and murder. Did Cain "hate" his brother Abel?

1 John 3:15

Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

Its like truth feeding off truth .   take a peek at that last verse .      and i will bring another .

EVERYONE .   take note that says everyone ,  WHO HATES his brother is a MURDERER .    Now i want this to SINK IN SO DEEP into our hearts and minds .

Cause as you love to bring the reminders of verses , SO DO I .

LET us examine this real long ,  with much prayer and with simplicity   . 

EVERYONE and not one is omitted .   EVERYONE who hates his brother is a murderer .

SO NOW let me bring us the reminder .   NOW this will sting to the all inclusvie false love dead end fake era ,  but lambs will LOVE IT , for lambs KNOW IT .

DO NOT HATE YOUR BROTHER ,  your NEIGHBOR in your heart ,    YOU SHALL IN ANY WAY ,  REBUKE and CORRECT HIM and NOT ALLOW SIN UPON HIM .

HATERS DONT CORRECT , they just FAKE LOVE and HUG .        I warned every last person here i was at war with the false dead fake death deadly poison of this fake love unity stuff so many are now under .

NOT SAYING you of course .  BUT JUST saying .     THERE it is .  in black and white . IN GODS HOLY WORD and TRUTH .   IF WE ALLOW folks to remain In sin , we the haters .       AND WE MURDERERS as most churches are .  

• Thumbs Up 1

Pope francis and all who desire unity with that inclusvie stuff ,  are haters and murderers .  I said it and i pray it gets allowed to get posted .    

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  875
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Days Won:  1

Help us God please help us. 

• Praise God! 1

On 4/3/2020 at 2:57 AM, Novus said:

1 Peter 4:7 parallel with Psalm 122:6-8 and Revelations 22:20

The end of all things is at hand; therefore be self-controlled and sober-minded for the sake of your prayers.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! "May they be secure who love you! Peace be within your walls and security within your towers!" For my brothers and companions' sake I will say, “Peace be within you!”

He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!

Yes and yes. I have been drunken and lonely. I repent. 

• Praise God! 2

• Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

""""" This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you."""""

John 15:12

• Praise God! 3

• Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

"" To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory"

Colossians 1:27

• Praise God! 3

Again 

Therefore now there is no condemnation to them which are in Jesus Christ.  We walk not after the flesh but the Spirit. 

Romans 8

Edited by Kristin
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1