• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  712
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/24/1970

Matthew 23:39 parallel with Luke 21:24 and Luke 22:29-30 and Romans 11:1, 11

For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. ... I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

Edited by Novus
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Senior Member

1 John 1: 5-7, 9 (KJV) and 1 John 1:5-7, 9 (NLT)

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at allIf we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truthBut if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. ... If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

This is the message we heard from Jesus and now declare to you: God is light, and there is no darkness in him at allSo we are lying if we say we have fellowship with God but go on living in spiritual darkness; we are not practicing the truthBut if we are living in the light, as God is in the light, then we have fellowship with each other, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, cleanses us from all sin. ... But if we confess our sins to him, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all wickedness.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Senior Member

Proverbs 14: 1-2, 6, 8-9, 12-13, 19, 21, 22, 26-27, 29, 32, 34-35

A wise woman builds her homebut a foolish woman tears it down with her own handsThose who follow the right path fear the Lordthose who take the wrong path despise him.

A mocker seeks wisdom and never finds itbut knowledge comes easily to those with understanding.

The prudent understand where they are goingbut fools deceive themselvesFools make fun of guiltbut the godly acknowledge it and seek reconciliation.

There is a path before each person that seems rightbut it ends in death.

Only simpletons believe everything they’re told! The prudent carefully consider their stepsThe wise are cautious and avoid danger; fools plunge ahead with reckless confidence.

Evil people will bow before good peoplethe wicked will bow at the gates of the godly.

It is a sin to belittle one’s neighborblessed are those who help the poor.

If you plan to do evil, you will be lostif you plan to do good, you will receive unfailing love and faithfulness.

Those who fear the Lord are securehe will be a refuge for their children. Fear of the Lord is a life-giving fountain it offers escape from the snares of death.

People with understanding control their angera hot temper shows great foolishness.

The wicked are crushed by disasterbut the godly have a refuge when they die.

Godliness makes a nation greatbut sin is a disgrace to any peopleA king rejoices in wise servants but is angry with those who disgrace him.

Edited by Novus
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

3 hours ago, Novus said:

He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out.”    Luke 19:40

Hi Brother...I thought of the same thing when I saw those stones:amen:-Praise Jesus     With love in Christ<Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

16 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sister what i say next might suprise you ,  and it might not .     but you looking at a man ,  that is not only shunned by the world , but by most churches ,  even my own family of the flesh .

AND WHY ,    two things .   They got wore out with my constant joy in THE KING ,  I MEAN the real king and all HIS TRUTH .    Folks get wore out fast with this man .    But i cannot help but to JOY in the LORD 

Blessings Brother,

I am not surprised but still it is sad & yes,sad for them.....I am sorry that your own family is in that same boat but I know how it is,my family too(most of them anyway) .....we will keep them in our prayers & our HOPE remains in Christ

We are ALWAYS happy to Praise our king of kings,our Precious Jesus with you-Always:heart:Isn't it wonderful to have our Brothers & Sisters here ,us & Jesus...........Halleluyah,Halleluyah,I only wish I had a HIGHER Praise for God Most High!!!All the Glory is His,all the Honor,all our Praise & Thanksgiving.....Oh by His New Mercies we have yet another day!!!

Be Blessed Brother,no one can take your Joy...........Rejoice,Rejoice,He is in our midst:6:

(Psalm 100) Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.

Serve the Lord with gladness: come before his presence with singing.

Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

With love-in Christ<Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Brother,

I am not surprised but still it is sad & yes,sad for them.....I am sorry that your own family is in that same boat but I know how it is,my family too(most of them anyway) .....we will keep them in our prayers & our HOPE remains in Christ

We are ALWAYS happy to Praise our king of kings,our Precious Jesus with you-Always:heart:Isn't it wonderful to have our Brothers & Sisters here ,us & Jesus...........Halleluyah,Halleluyah,I only wish I had a HIGHER Praise for God Most High!!!All the Glory is His,all the Honor,all our Praise & Thanksgiving.....Oh by His New Mercies we have yet another day!!!

Be Blessed Brother,no one can take your Joy...........Rejoice,Rejoice,He is in our midst:6:

With love-in Christ<Kwik

:shofar::shofar::shofar:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  381
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/04/1973

3 hours ago, Novus said:

This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at allIf we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truthBut if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Keywords: God is light - If we walk in the light as He is in the light.

In connection on the above "RHEMA WORDS" >>> Galatians 5:16-25 "Walking in the Spirit"

I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.  But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: [a]adultery, [b]fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,  idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,  envy, [c]murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God. 

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.  And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.  If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.30
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

13 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

Let's not! Post a Bible verse, MAYBE comment on it if you can avoid turning it into some sort of squabble, but is there really a need to turn this thread into debates and personality issue? :off-topic:

Omega man .       I want you to find the simple joy .         What simple joy .       THIS SIMPLE JOY .   IF LOVING THE TRUE JESUS IS WRONG ,  IF LOVING ALL THE THINGS HE SAID , WHICH are STILL RELEVANT TODAY 

IN FACT they the only THING THAT IS RELEVANT and endures ,  IF loving this  is wrong .    IF LOVING all things the apostels said is wrong .    THEN MAY I NEVER BEEN SEEN AS RIGHT to those who think this is wrong .   NEVER . 

LOVING JESUS entails more than a name .   I SAY that cause we got a lot of phone book jesus , notice its no captilized cause any other jesus , AINT JESUS  .     simply means ,     WHAT JESUS ARE WE LOVING OBEYING AND FOLLOWING .    FOR ME , ITS THE BIBLICAL ONE .

NOTHING else will do .       NOW LEAP UP and PRAISE THE KING .     

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

1.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  441
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1970

~"The slothful man says, There is a lion in the way; a lion is in the streets.

"As the door turneth upon his hinges, so does the slothful upon his bed." {Proverbs-26:13-14}

Kind of reminds me of some people's attitude and fears about what is happening now. And notice how it says "his"...the lazy person is exactly like the door.

Edited by CaptWalker
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1