• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Psa. 27:7 (NAS20S)    Hear, LORD, when I cry with my voice,   And be gracious to me and answer me.

8  When You said, Seek My face,” my heart said to You,   I shall seek Your face, LORD.”

9 Do not hide Your face from me,   Do not turn Your servant away in anger;   You have been my help;    Do not abandon me nor forsake me,   God of my salvation!

10 For my father and my mother have forsaken me,   But the LORD will take me up.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,977
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  45
  • Birthday:  01/25/1961

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
Psalm 111:10
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  268
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/25/2004

17 “Do not presume that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish, but to fulfill. 18 For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke of a letter shall pass from the Law, until all is accomplished! 19 Therefore, whoever nullifies one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:17-19 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage?search=Matthew 5:17-19&version=NASB

The word rendered as ‘fulfill’ in English is better interpreted as ‘make fully known’. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,974
  • Content Per Day:  2.21
  • Days Won:  2

My beloved is mine, and I am his.
He feeds his flock among the lilies.

Song of Solomon 2:16

• Loved it! 2

Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
Hebrews 11:11
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  2,266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,391
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.52
  • Days Won:  12

John 15:12-17 (MKJV)

12 This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you.
  13 No one has greater love than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
  14 You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.
  15 No longer do I call you servants, for the servant does not know what his master does. But I have called you friends, for all things that I have heard from My Father I have made known to you.
  16 You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and ordained you that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain; that whatever you shall ask of the Father in My name, He may give it to you.
  17 These things I command you, that you love one another. 

• Loved it! 3

And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways; To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins, Through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us, Luke 1: 76-78

• Thumbs Up 2

(Hebrews 2:10)  For it was fitting that he, for whom and by whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make the founder of their salvation perfect through suffering.
(Hebrews 2:11)  For he who sanctifies and those who are sanctified all have one source. That is why he is not ashamed to call them brothers,
(Hebrews 2:12)  saying, “I will tell of your name to my brothers; in the midst of the congregation I will sing your praise.”
(Hebrews 2:13)  And again, “I will put my trust in him.” And again, “Behold, I and the children God has given me.”
(Hebrews 2:14)  Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroy the one who has the power of death, that is, the devil,
(Hebrews 2:15)  and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong slavery.  [ESV]

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

(Hebrews 2:16)  For surely it is not angels that he helps, but he helps the offspring of Abraham.
(Hebrews 2:17)  Therefore he had to be made like his brothers in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.
(Hebrews 2:18)  For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.  [ESV]

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1