• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

3 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Yes I`m all for scripture interpreting scripture. So we see that the overcomers have authority over the nations. However whose throne? The Father`s throne or the Son`s?

`To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.` (Rev. 3: 21)

And God`s word tell us that the Father`s throne is above all. The Father `seated Him at His right hand ...FAR ABOVE ALL. ` (Eph. 1: 20 & 21)

The Child was caught up to God AND TO HIS THRONE. (Rev. 12: 5)

This `Child` went to the Father`s throne, and only Jesus went there, as scripture tells us.

The Body of Christ is not destined for the Father`s throne but the Son`s.

Marilyn.

Honestly Marilyn, it appears to me you are nitpicking here. The words are practically the same although I agree, no mention was made of any throne in Rev 2.....

but....

go to Rev 7:9-17, where we see the great multitude in Heaven. Notice where they are? I know you don’t see this as the raptured Saints having read your 8mterpretstion a few days ago. I strongly disagree with it, so 8 guess we will have to agree to disagree on the 7:9-17 passage, but here is the 7:9 passage...

9After this I looked and saw a multitude too large to count, from every nation and tribe and people and tongue, standing before the throne and before the Lamb.

My interpretation: male child/Church caught up to Heaven BEFORE THE THRONE will subsequently rule and reign on Earth with Christ. 

This my friends to me is very very exciting! 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

26 minutes ago, Spock said:

Honestly Marilyn, it appears to me you are nitpicking here. The words are practically the same although I agree, no mention was made of any throne in Rev 2.....

but....

go to Rev 7:9-17, where we see the great multitude in Heaven. Notice where they are? I know you don’t see this as the raptured Saints having read your 8mterpretstion a few days ago. I strongly disagree with it, so 8 guess we will have to agree to disagree on the 7:9-17 passage, but here is the 7:9 passage...

9After this I looked and saw a multitude too large to count, from every nation and tribe and people and tongue, standing before the throne and before the Lamb.

My interpretation: male child/Church caught up to Heaven BEFORE THE THRONE will subsequently rule and reign on Earth with Christ. 

This my friends to me is very very exciting! 

Hi Spock,

Yes our inheritance is very exciting I agree. However to distinguish between whether we go to the Father`s throne or the Son`s, is not nit picking, I think, but being very careful to not assume we will be in the Godhead.

Marilyn. 

• Group:  Royal Member

4 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

Just a comment to think on. When the Body of Christ comes to its fullness, it is described as such -

`...till we all come to the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect (mature) MAN, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ.`

And that I don`t think describes a baby just been born, do you?

Marilyn.

IRrelevant Marilyn.  It appears to me that You are getting bogged down in details which I believe is hindering from seeing the big picture.

Look at the body of Christ as being in gestation the past 2000 years. We will be ready to be MATURE and RESPONSIBLE after the rapture in our glorified bodies. 

Nevertheless, I respect your right to not accept my interpretation.  I may be wrong, but I don’t think I am.

If you don’t mind Marilyn, what is your interpretation  of who the MALE CHILD IS in Rev 12:5? 

10 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

No bro, you have not shown proof that the Body of Christ will be on the Father`s throne, or that it is described as a baby being born.

Marilyn.

Marilyn,

you can interpret what throne you think this is any way you like...fathers throne, Jesus’ throne, but the words are very clear to me where this great multitude are....BEFORE THE THRONE WITH BOTH THE FATHER AND SON PRESENT.  Soak in the words...

9After this I looked and saw a multitude too large to count, from every nation and tribe and people and tongue, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.10And they cried out in a loud voice: 

Salvation to our God, 

who sits on the throne, 

and to the Lamb!”

11And all the angels stood around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. And they fell facedown before the throne and worshiped God,12saying, “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength to our God forever and ever! Amen.”

IT ALL FITS TO ME!  If not to you, oh well......

Marilyn,

I know it’s getting late in Australia, so don’t go to bed without letting me know who you believe the MALE CHILD is.  My turn to do the rebutting.  Lol

29 minutes ago, Spock said:

Marilyn,

I know it’s getting late in Australia, so don’t go to bed without letting me know who you believe the MALE CHILD is.  My turn to do the rebutting.  Lol

Hi Spock,

It`s only 10: 20 AM so I`m on a roll, bro. (lol)

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

It`s only 10: 20 AM so I`m on a roll, bro. (lol)

regards, Marilyn.

Ooops, me bad. I knew it was 10:27....got my am and pm mixed up (I knew 16 hour difference too. Slap on face for me.) 

33 minutes ago, Spock said:

Marilyn,

you can interpret what throne you think this is any way you like...fathers throne, Jesus’ throne, but the words are very clear to me where this great multitude are....BEFORE THE THRONE WITH BOTH THE FATHER AND SON PRESENT.  Soak in the words...

9After this I looked and saw a multitude too large to count, from every nation and tribe and people and tongue, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.10And they cried out in a loud voice: 

Salvation to our God, 

who sits on the throne, 

and to the Lamb!”

11And all the angels stood around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. And they fell facedown before the throne and worshiped God,12saying, “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength to our God forever and ever! Amen.”

IT ALL FITS TO ME!  If not to you, oh well......

Hi Spock,

I`ll reply to this comment first.

yes the Father and the Son are there, as the Father appoints this throne to the son. (Ps. 2: 6) Notice in Ezekiel that he saw a Man who would have this visible throne in the angelic realm. The Man is the Son.

Now remember that Lucifer wanted to ASCEND to God`s (Father`s) throne. Lucifer was in the angelic realm but wanted to go higher. The Father`s throne is ABOVE ALL, while the Son is there in spirit, but is appointed the rulership position in the angelic realm, where He will be visible for all to see. That is why we can see the angels, the Body of Christ around the Son`s throne. It is visible.

I will put together a diagram to help people see the difference between the Father`s throne, (above all) and the Son`s throne in the created order.

Marilyn.

30 minutes ago, Spock said:

Ooops, me bad. I knew it was 10:27....got my am and pm mixed up (I knew 16 hour difference too. Slap on face for me.) 

Dear Spock,

You are not `bad,` but a wonderful son of God, redeemed, forgiven, accepted in the beloved, adopted, with the seal of the Holy Spirit, and an inheritance in glory, etc etc. Certainly will not slap on the face, even jesting, for you are a kind, and caring man who desires to hear different ones share. I do realise you are on a roll as regarding this topic, but pray that eventually something will come clear to us all.

regards, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Spock said:

IRrelevant Marilyn.  It appears to me that You are getting bogged down in details which I believe is hindering from seeing the big picture.

Look at the body of Christ as being in gestation the past 2000 years. We will be ready to be MATURE and RESPONSIBLE after the rapture in our glorified bodies. 

Nevertheless, I respect your right to not accept my interpretation.  I may be wrong, but I don’t think I am.

If you don’t mind Marilyn, what is your interpretation  of who the MALE CHILD IS in Rev 12:5? 

Hi Spock,

Revelation 12: 1 - 5 is the scriptural identity of the victor who overcame the enemy, (described in Rev. 12: 9).  

In Genesis 3: 15 God foretold that the `seed,` of woman would crush the serpent, (Satan). The deliverer would come as a seed, not a tree, meaning not fully grown, & He would come from the woman & not from man. He would also come through God`s special nation of Israel. This is shown by the symbols `sun, moon & stars,` representing Jacob, Rachael & their 12 sons, the tribes of Israel.  (Gen. 37: 9)

`Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, & on her head a garland of twelve stars.` (Rev. 12: 1)

Next we see read of Satan`s origins. He came from the heavens to the area near the earth. He had aspired to be as God but was cast down & with him a third of the angelic hosts.  

`And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a fiery red dragon having 7 heads & ten horns, & seven diadems on his head. His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven & threw them to the earth.` (Rev. 12: 3 & 4)

This description of Satan reveals him as one who masquerades as an angel of light & then shows his authority over the kingdoms of this world. Note the word `seven,` in Heb. means to be complete. He has complete control over the kingdoms of the world. 

Satan said, `All these things (kingdoms) I will give you.......` (Matt. 4: 8 & 9)

Red – fire like – flame coloured,  fig. lightning. (2 Cor. 11: 14   Luke 10: 18)

Dragon –  a fabulous kind of serpent, to fascinate.  (2 Thess. 2: 9)

7 heads –  Complete authority.  (1 John 5: 19)

7 diadems –  Complete rulership. (Matt. 4: 8 & 9)

10 horns -  Lawlessness,  power.  (Eph. 2: 2.     2 Thess. 2: 8 & 9)

`the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one.` (John 5: 19)

Jesus the Promised Child.  

Jesus is the promised Son, the Child that Israel would bring forth to be the ruler of Israel & the kingdoms of the world.

`For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given; & the government will be upon His shoulder.. upon the throne of David & over His kingdom,.....from that time forward, even forever.`(Isaiah 9; 6 & 7)

Satan, through King Herod tried to kill Jesus when He was born.  (Matt. 2: 16)

`Then being with child, she cried out in labour & in pain to give birth...... And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born.` (Rev. 12: 2 & 3))

Jesus was born of David`s line, in the nation of Israel. He is their Messiah but they did not receive Him. After His crucifixion & resurrection, He ascended into heaven & is seated at the right hand of the Father on His throne ready to `rule the nations with a rod of iron.`(Ps. 2: 9     Rev. 2: 27)

`She bore a male Child who was to rule the nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God & His throne.` (Rev. 12: 5)

Marilyn.