• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Spock,

I`m glad you liked the pic. Now can you please tell me how civilization as we know it can go on when EVERY MOUNTAIN AND EVERY ISLAND, (top of mountains in the sea) are moved out of their places. That will be a humungous shaking of the whole planet, the likes of which has not been nor will be again. The whole planet will shake!

If that was the 6th seal in the picture then all those skyscrapers would be toppled. Yes it would represent the 7th bowl, but I say also the 6th seal.

Marilyn.

In case you did not hear, that earthquake that caused the terrible tsunami in Japan DID move every mountain  out of its place. HOW? It changed the earth's axis slightly. What you are missing: the 6th seal is the START of God's wrath, not the ending!  

I am forced to write it again: AXIOM on Revelation:

ANY theory that must rearrange John's God given chronology is immediately suspect and WILL BE proven wrong.

• Group:  Royal Member

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Great visual Marilyn.  This photo may represent the 7th bowl....rather than the 6th seal. 

The “bowl” earthquake is the granddaddy of all quakes. Rev 16:18

It is a good visual, but the buildings are STILL STANDING! At the 7th vial, everything crumbles to the ground.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

55 minutes ago, Spock said:

You Kippur

I guess he made an offering after entering the holy of holies....

Hi Spock,

Yes, that`s right and do you know the details of what He did in the Holy of Holies?

Marilyn.

1 hour ago, iamlamad said:

In case you did not hear, that earthquake that caused the terrible tsunami in Japan DID move every mountain  out of its place. HOW? It changed the earth's axis slightly. What you are missing: the 6th seal is the START of God's wrath, not the ending!  

I am forced to write it again: AXIOM on Revelation:

ANY theory that must rearrange John's God given chronology is immediately suspect and WILL BE proven wrong.

Hi iamlamad,

I am in the middle of discussing why your theory is not correct. Be patient.

BTW your Axiom is YOURS.

Marilyn.

Hi Spock,

On the Day of Atonement the High Priest enacts certain things -

`And he shall take a censer full of burning coals from the altar before the LORD, with His hands full of sweet incense beaten fine, and bring it inside the veil.

And he shall put the incense on the fire before the LORD, that the cloud of incense may cover the mercy seat that is on the testimony, lest he die.

He shall take some of the blood of the bull and sprinkle it with his finger on the mercy seat he shall sprinkle some of the blood with his finger seven times.

....So he shall make atonement for the Holy Place, because of the uncleanness o the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions, for all their sins, and so he shall do for the tabernacle of meeting... (Lev. 16: 12 - 14, 16)  

In the seventh month ...you shall have a memorial of blowing of trumpets, a holy convocation.....Also ...of this seventh moth shall be the Day of Atonement. It shall be a holy convocation for you; you shall afflict your souls, and offer and offering made by fire.` (Lev. 23: 24 & 27)

Thus we see that the blowing of Trumpets coincides with the Day of Atonement, when the High Priest goes into the Holy of Holies and sprinkles fire and blood, seven times before the ark. Then when the High Priest is finished there will be a cloud of glory in the Holy of Holies. Finally the High Priest comes out of the Tabernacle to the people.

So what do we see in revelation -

• The trumpets ready to sound. (Rev. 8: 2)

• The altar of incense (Rev. 8: 3)

• The `angel` took the censer, with fire and threw it to the earth. (Rev. 8: 5)

• Hail, fire and blood were thrown to the earth. (Rev. 8: 7)

• The temple of God was opened and the Ark of the Covenant was seen. (Rev. 11: 19)

• The temple of tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened. (Rev. 15: 5)

• The temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from His power. (Rev. 15: 8)

• The heaven opened and out came .....(Rev. 19: 11)

You might like to think upon this info before we say further what is happening.

Hi iamlamad,

I am in the middle of discussing why your theory is not correct. Be patient.

BTW your Axiom is YOURS.

Marilyn.

Yes, I created it; I wrote it, and it is TRUTH! 

You will have a very difficult time trying to prove truth as error.

Hi Spock,

On the Day of Atonement the High Priest enacts certain things -

`And he shall take a censer full of burning coals from the altar before the LORD, with His hands full of sweet incense beaten fine, and bring it inside the veil.

And he shall put the incense on the fire before the LORD, that the cloud of incense may cover the mercy seat that is on the testimony, lest he die.

He shall take some of the blood of the bull and sprinkle it with his finger on the mercy seat he shall sprinkle some of the blood with his finger seven times.

....So he shall make atonement for the Holy Place, because of the uncleanness o the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions, for all their sins, and so he shall do for the tabernacle of meeting... (Lev. 16: 12 - 14, 16)  

In the seventh month ...you shall have a memorial of blowing of trumpets, a holy convocation.....Also ...of this seventh moth shall be the Day of Atonement. It shall be a holy convocation for you; you shall afflict your souls, and offer and offering made by fire.` (Lev. 23: 24 & 27)

Thus we see that the blowing of Trumpets coincides with the Day of Atonement, when the High Priest goes into the Holy of Holies and sprinkles fire and blood, seven times before the ark. Then when the High Priest is finished there will be a cloud of glory in the Holy of Holies. Finally the High Priest comes out of the Tabernacle to the people.

So what do we see in revelation -

• The trumpets ready to sound. (Rev. 8: 2)

• The altar of incense (Rev. 8: 3)

• The `angel` took the censer, with fire and threw it to the earth. (Rev. 8: 5)

• Hail, fire and blood were thrown to the earth, seven times.(Rev. 8: 7)

• The temple of God was opened and the Ark of the Covenant was seen. (Rev. 11: 19)

• The temple of tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened. (Rev. 15: 5)

• The temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God and from His power. (Rev. 15: ?

• The heaven opened and out came .....(Rev. 19: 11)

You might like to think upon this info before we say further what is happening.

You have made an error:

Hail, fire and blood were thrown to the earth, seven times.(Rev. 8: 7)

This is not what my translation says.

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Maybe I am a little slow. What are you trying to show here? Can you be specific?

48 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Yes, I created it; I wrote it, and it is TRUTH! 

You will have a very difficult time trying to prove truth as error.

Patience iamlamad.

51 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

You have made an error:

Hail, fire and blood were thrown to the earth, seven times.(Rev. 8: 7)

This is not what my translation says.

The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.

Maybe I am a little slow. What are you trying to show here? Can you be specific?

Hi iamlamad,

Thank you for that correction. I actually was pondering that and then you pointed it out. Now seven, symbolically means completion, so that would indicate that the seven trumpets would complete the judgments. Obviously the bowls are within that framework.

So what do you see in relation to the Day of Atonement details in Leviticus and the details I wrote from Revelation?

Marilyn.

17 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi iamlamad,

Thank you for that correction. I actually was pondering that and then you pointed it out. Now seven, symbolically means completion, so that would indicate that the seven trumpets would complete the judgments. Obviously the bowls are within that framework.

So what do you see in relation to the Day of Atonement details in Leviticus and the details I wrote from Revelation?

Marilyn.

I don't see any connection with the Day of Atonement and any of the trumpets.  However, it may be that the first trumpet comes just after the 10 days of awe. In other words, there may be just 10 days between the 6th seal and the 7th seal.