• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  262
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

I apologize for my short response and not following up, ...I was late for work.

I said God would erase our memories about what had been in the past, it has to be that way or else Heaven would be filled with grief from remembering our loved ones that weren't saved, ...Father doesn't remember our sins, ...because He is God He can chose to not remember our sins, that means the Holy Spirit living inside of us doesn't remember our sin, ...so, if a past sin comes to remembrance it's because the enemy of or souls has brought it back to our minds, remember, he accuses us day and night 24/7  Rev 12:10  So then, what is our position, ...we are in Christ, filled with the Holy Spirit seated in Jesus who is sitting at the right hand of Father on His Throne, ...if God doesn't remember our sins, and since we have the mind of Christ, ...why should we listen to the devil and remember them?   

I quoted "...we love Him because He first loved us," ...that is the answer to your question, Father erases our minds, He doesn't erase our emotions, we don't love God with our minds, intellect, ...while it is our intellect that leads us to love Him, ...we love Him with our heart, soul and spirit. 

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart (will), and with all thy soul (emotions), and with all thy mind (spirit, understanding). Matt 22:37

Dear one, you say you want to praise the Lord in Heaven, that's only the half of it, there is worship too, today we praise the Lord for what He has done for us, while we worship Him for Who He is, our praising Him in Heaven won't be for what He has done for us before we are in heaven, we will praise Him for what He is doing for us while we are with Him throughout all of Eternity and worship will always be for Who He is, ...our Father, ...God Almighty. 

I hope that helps...

Lord bless

Edited by Xethea

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

10 minutes ago, Xethea said:

Well, May I ask everyone for forgiveness for my negativity?

Still, at this point, I can't see in any way how scripture would show we won't remember that sin existed or that Jesus died for us. I can't imagine a life of not worshiping jesus in heaven for saving me from sin. That just sounds crazy to me, because it's like taking away his greatest glory just so we can forget the past. 

Actually, this is understandable ,  and not so strange either.   So many false teachers, religions, prophets and doctrines have been very popular for decades,   others for hundreds of years,   others for over one thousand years  (like the rapture theories),

that it is no surprise that most of the world's population does not agree nor understand nor accept even the most simple truths of Scripture, of Yahweh's Plan, of Yahweh's Purpose, and amazingly even of Yahweh's Salvation provided by FAITH in JESUS !  

Yes, everyone 'needs' to be saved,  but most won't be, ever.   Jesus was speaking His Father's Word when Jesus Said/Says/ BEWARE the deception of the religious teachers.... and again "the whole world, all the people not killed, will REFUSE to STOP worshiping / serving /  demons ! " 

ASTONISHING !   But simple truth.   Just as Jesus is rejected by society,  so is Yahweh's Word (the Bible). 

This is (has been) an evil and adulterous generation (mankind). 

Jesus came to seek and to save the lost.  To comfort and to nurture those who come to Him.   Every one .   Whoever comes to Jesus,  Jesus Himself says He will in no wise cast out. 

So, relax,   rest in jesus.  Rejoice in Him.  With hearts full of thanksgiving,  seek Him in all things - seek the Kingdom of Yahweh every day, always,  and be hungry and thirsty for Righteousness - and Jesus Says whoever is hungry and thirsty,  come to Him and drink,  and never be thirsty again.  Whoever is hungry will be filled.

No matter what we remember in the life to come,   willingly rejoice and love and serve the Father and Jesus !   PERFECT !

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

Perhaps the only memory of sin in the Afterlife will be its defeat by Jesus at the Cross.There will be an exalted place in Heaven where Jesus literally sprinkled His Blood,symbolic of the Love that compelled Jesus to give His Life for the sins of the entire human race.This is a reminder for Eternity,the Blood on the Heavenly Mercy Seat.The utter and eternal destruction of sin.Thanks be to our Magnificent Savior.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, Xethea said:

If you remember what he had done for us, dying for our sins to be washed away and forgiven and be saved, then we must understand we were evil but are made new without sin. That requires us to know sin existed. Reading scripture, I see we will have new bodies after we die. I would imagine these bodies won't be like flesh with evil desires or temptations or negative emotions, but I heard from preachers we will receive full understanding when we get there. If we did, couldn't we remember there was sin, not be consumed by it and understand it in a way that it wouldn't cause us to feel bad? 

Maybe so, but why would you even want to remember your sin, personally I very ashamed of the sin I committed, ...I'm looking forward to the day Father cleanses my memory.

Maybe this will help, ...when I first met the woman that I would marry I was drawn to her by what she did for me, now, 24 years later, I can barely remember what they were, but my love has grown for her because of who  she is in the Lord.

And yes, we will be reminded of our old sinful nature that has passed away, erased in Heaven, not coming from our renewed ,cleansed minds/memory, but be seeing with our eyes, ...seeing our Precious Lord Jesus Christ as a Lamb in the vary act, at that very moment of being slain! Rev 5:6

What will our response be to this sight, ...deep, profound, grateful Praise and Worship:

And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.  Rev 5"8-13

Praise verses 9, 10    Worship verses 12-14

Lord bless

15 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Maybe so, but why would you even want to remember your sin, personally I very ashamed of the sin I committed, ...I'm looking forward to the day Father cleanses my memory.

Maybe this will help, ...when I first met the woman that I would marry I was drawn to her by what she did for me, now, 24 years later, I can barely remember what they were, but my love has grown for her because of who  she is in the Lord.

And yes, we will be reminded of our old sinful nature that has passed away, erased in Heaven, not coming from our renewed ,cleansed minds/memory, but be seeing with our eyes, ...seeing our Precious Lord Jesus Christ as a Lamb in the vary act, at that very moment of being slain! Rev 5:6

What will our response be to this sight, ...deep, profound, grateful Praise and Worship:

And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands; Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.  Rev 5"8-13

Praise verses 9, 10    Worship verses 12-14

Lord bless

Edited by Xethea

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I believe that as scripture tells us, nothing sinful will enter heaven.  All those souls present in the beatific vision in heaven will have no recollection of existence within a sinful world in any sort of relational manner.  I think it's beyond our present ability to accurately imagine.  I guess I really won't know until I get there.  Can't wait!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

54 minutes ago, Xethea said:

I'm not saying I want to remember sin. I am seeking truth and understanding of the truth about our eternity. Many people are taking the same scriptures and yet giving me different theories or claiming they know the truth about it. 

Therein lies the basic fundamental problem, you're listening to people and not the Holy Spirit, here's the verse:

And as for you, the anointing which ye received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any one teach you; but as his anointing teacheth you concerning all things, and is true, and is no lie, and even as it taught you, ye abide in him.  1 Jn 2:27

You have already experienced the Holy Spirit teaching you, think back, it was the Holy Spirit that taught you Jesus is God and the only True and Living God, ...you probably heard it from some one, but it was not intellectual knowledge, but rather, ...the Holy Spirit literally wrote it on your heart, that's the New Covenant:

...I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.  Jer 31:33,  Heb 10:16

...you OWN that Truth for all of Eternity and no one can ever take it from you! 

So it will be with everything the Holy Spirit teaches us, we OWN the Truth, it is ours personally and no one with any other false doctrine can take it from us, ...we just know, that we know, that we know, ...in our hearts, ...whatever Truth the Holy Spirit teaches us will never, can not be refuted/contradicted by any other verse in the entire Bible. PTL

Another verse that you already OWN is this verse that I have already quoted:

We love him, because he first loved us. 1 Jn 4:19

Is that not what this thread is really about, ..are you not saying, "I love you Jesus and I don't ever want to stop loving you!"

Dear brother, I ask this in kindness and in brotherly love, please take the time to consider it, ...after we have been saved by Grace through Faith we tend to think we must do some works to continue in our Salvation.  ...Are you trying to mix works with Grace?

We are in a spiritual war day and night, 24/7, the battlefield is in our minds and the enemy of our souls is very subtle, he will introduce a thought into our minds and the traitor within, our old man, our old carnal nature, will pick it up and run with it, to sidetrack, to derail, to make us ineffective for being useful to/for our King and in His Kingdom. So think back brother, where did this question, this idea, come from, from whom did it originate, ...how did it come into your mind? 

You see, the enemy is subtle, he even comes with weapons, lies, that make us think we are on a Holy crusade...

Lord bless brother  

2 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Therein lies the basic fundamental problem, you're listening to people and not the Holy Spirit, here's the verse:

And as for you, the anointing which ye received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any one teach you; but as his anointing teacheth you concerning all things, and is true, and is no lie, and even as it taught you, ye abide in him.  1 Jn 2:27

You have already experienced the Holy Spirit teaching you, think back, it was the Holy Spirit that taught you Jesus is God and the only True and Living God, ...you probably heard it from some one, but it was not intellectual knowledge, but rather, ...the Holy Spirit literally wrote it on your heart, that's the New Covenant:

...I will put my law in their inward parts, and in their heart will I write it; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.  Jer 31:33,  Heb 10:16

So it will be with everything the Holy Spirit teaches us, we OWN the Truth, it is ours personally and no one with any other false doctrine can take it from us, ...we just know, that we know, that we know, ...in our hearts, ...whatever Truth the Holy Spirit teaches us will never, can not be refuted/contradicted by any other verse in the entire Bible. PTL

Is that not what this thread is really about, ..are you not saying, "I love you Jesus and I don't ever want to stop loving you!"

Dear brother, I ask this in kindness and in brotherly love, please take the time to consider it, ...after we have been saved by Grace through Faith we tend to think we must do some works to continue in our Salvation.  ...Are you trying to mix works with Grace?

We are in a spiritual war day and night, 24/7, the battlefield is in our minds and the enemy of our souls is very subtle, he will introduce a thought into our minds and the traitor within, our old man, our old carnal nature, will pick it up and run with it, to sidetrack, to derail, to make us ineffective for being useful to/for our King and in His Kingdom. So think back brother, where did this question, this idea, come from, from whom did it originate, ...how did it come into your mind? 

You see, the enemy is subtle, he even comes with weapons, lies, that make us think we are on a Holy crusade...

Lord bless brother  

Edited by Xethea

2 hours ago, JustPassingThru said:

Lord bless brother  

Edited by Xethea

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

14 hours ago, Xethea said:

But if we erase that memory, how can we continue to thank the Lord and give him glory for dying for us if we can't remember anything involving sin?  

Who knows best ?   Men,  or God ?   (No matter what we ever remember ? )

8 minutes ago, Xethea said:

Because either way we take this, remembering or not, it doesn't look perfect. A life not knowing what the Lord did that even made us have a relationship with him, or to remember our sin and not even having a God who knows all things, that doesn't sound perfect to me.

It doesn't look perfect to who ?   God,  or you ?   Who knows best ?  

It doesn't sound perfect to who ?  God , or you?  Who knows best ?

8 minutes ago, Xethea said:

That sounds looke God has to cover up and hide reality from us in order for us to be happy, or either there's just something about all this that the Bible alone doesn't make clear unless I've missed it. 

"Sounds like"  to who,  God or you ?   Who knows best, God or you ? 

"Doesn't make clear"   to who ?  It is perfectly clear to God.  

.... "I've missed it"..... TA DA !    Was that so hard !?!?!   yes,  you missed it.   - what?  - trusting GOD. What HIS WORD SAYS.  TRUST GOD,  not man.  Not even yourself ! "lean NOT on your understanding- but rely totally on God's Understanding "  as HIS WORD SAYS.  God's Word,  not yours,  not man's , but God's Word.

2 minutes ago, Xethea said:

And no. You misunderstood me. I'm NOT listening to ther people. I'm disagreeing with them and they are disagreeing with me. I came up with this question alone, and I got the idea at first somehow when reading scripture. I didn't get the thought or knowledge from anyone else. I'm saying whwn I bring this up to people, I get many different responses. Thats all. I'm not saying I believed them.  

Don't even listen to yourself.  The devil plays with the mind of men - it is the devil's battle ground and often the devil has a stronghold in our minds until God sets us free.   

Do not listen to many different responses,  only to those directly true in line with God's Word ,  NOT what you think, NOT what I think,  but what GOD THINKS and SAYS.  THAT is what is important and eternal and truth.