• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

4 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

You have to make sure you are following Jesus.

That is always true,  and seldom done in reality.   Most remain on the wide road to destruction, willingly,  away from Jesus.

Some prefer to follow another,  for whatever reason - often, as written, because they love the approval of men more than the approval of Yahweh.    Others, sometimes the same ones,  because their lives and deeds are evil, and they hate the LIGHT (JESUS).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  20

4 hours ago, johnthebaptist said:

That would be a separate accusation, and perhaps you could prove that one.

Why ?   Believe God's Word.  There is no other one greater,  and God has never once, and cannot , lie.

Also,  it is not necessarily at all an accusation the way you mean it.  It is testifying of God's Word as truth.

Just like God says of the life to come, that no one greedy is in heaven.   This is truth.  How would you prove it ?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

That is always true,  and seldom done in reality.   Most remain on the wide road to destruction, willingly,  away from Jesus.

Some prefer to follow another,  for whatever reason - often, as written, because they love the approval of men more than the approval of Yahweh.    Others, sometimes the same ones,  because their lives and deeds are evil, and they hate the LIGHT (JESUS).

Yes, we've been in the heat of battle in the United Methodist Church because so many leaders would rather please people than please the Lord, or so it would seem to me. However, the verdict is in, and the followers of the Lord have won. Thank you, Lord. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,024
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,344
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

On 2/26/2019 at 6:07 AM, Pencil24 said:

I know this is not a biblical question but it a concern. Where can I go to get accurate information? I don't trust television media. I would like to have resources to refer to things going on.

If you are interested regarding ministry in North Korea, contact Christian Aid Mission.   They assist missionaries working underground.