• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 minute ago, Unveiling Bible Truth said:

I pick up my bible and it says nothing about hell, if you have a bible that has hell in it, then your reading from a poorly translated bible. We live in the 21st century, the age of technology and yet people still believe in hell. Do the research on the origins of hell, research why from four different words sheol, hades, gehenna and tartarus translators would translate them as hell. Four different words with four different meanings, and that is only the tip of the ice berg.

Are you partly referring to the greek  mythology, etc, that was brought into the hiccup church by the false leaders and false teachers thousands of years ago ?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  18
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Are you partly referring to the greek  mythology, etc, that was brought into the hiccup church by the false leaders and false teachers thousands of years ago ?

Yes, that is the only hell that I know of, the myth.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

41 minutes ago, Unveiling Bible Truth said:

Yes, that is the only hell that I know of, the myth.

May I ask what your opinion of the lake of fire and brimstone is to you?

• Brilliant! 1

16 minutes ago, OneLight said:

May I ask what your opinion of the lake of fire and brimstone is to you?

To understand the lake of fire we have to 1st believe that Jesus truly is the savior of the whole world(1 John 2:2) and that God is the savior of all men(1 Timothy 4:10). 

If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire. (1 Cor 3:15)

This goes hand in hand with the lake of fire, as other verses will show.

Take away the dross from silver, And it will go to the silversmith for jewelry. (Proverbs 25:4)

In metal refining, dross is the impurities that float to the top of the melting pot and then are removed, leaving pure gold, silver, etc...

I will bring the one-third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them.
I will say, ‘This is My people’; And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’ ”   (Zechariah 13:9)

This verse does not directly pertain to the lake of fire, but the concept is there. It is spoken of those that survive the great tribulation, the great multitude (Rev 7:9-17)

For You, O God, have tested us; You have refined us as silver is refined. (Psalm 66:10)

“But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner’s fire And like launderers’ soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the Lord An offering in righteousness. (Malachi 3:2-3)

Paul speaks about the nation of is Israel "And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins.”  (Romans 11:26-27)

Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it. (Hebrews 12:11)

When with rebukes You correct man for iniquity, You make his beauty melt away like a moth; Surely every man is vapor. (Psalm 39:11)

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Rev 3:19)

The lake of fire is not for eternal torment or eternal annihilation as some believe, but is for refining, teaching and correction. Brimstone = sulfur and is used in the refining process of metals to increase the removal of impurities. All tossed in the lake of fire will be refined, for some it may take longer than others. 

God is love and his mercy endures forever(Psalm 136:1). God's judgments are based on his attributes and the lake of fire reflects that. This is not a second step bypassing Jesus, it includes Christ, those cast into the lake of fire will have to do the same as we do today, believe and repent.

Now the question is, was Jesus successful on the cross and was able to save the whole world or did he fail and was only able to save a small fraction of the world? We know God can see the end from the beginning and inspires all scripture, so he knows that he is the savior of all men(1 Timothy 4:10).

For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

oooops.....   red (fire) alert !    Beware the rcc teachings..... always be wary when anyone brings them ! 

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Unveiling Bible Truth said:

To understand the lake of fire we have to 1st believe that Jesus truly is the savior of the whole world(1 John 2:2) and that God is the savior of all men(1 Timothy 4:10).

That is said about all scripture. 

1 hour ago, Unveiling Bible Truth said:

If anyone’s work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire. (1 Cor 3:15)

The Bema Seat, or Judgment Seat of Christ is not the same as the lake of fire.  Here the works is judged to see if they are worthy of reward.  The lake of fire are for those who do not accept Christ.

I am one who does not believe that the lake of fire gives the lost a second chance for salvation, which is a false teaching.

• Brilliant! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, simplejeff said:

oooops.....   red (fire) alert !    Beware the rcc teachings..... always be wary when anyone brings them ! 

Seen that did ya .    you would be shocked to see how many are believing this lie more and more and more .   

Sounds like so many are going under some kind of in the end universal salvation mindset .

But I warn us all,  the lake of fire is real .   And its for all who rejected Christ , truth and loved a lie . 

Folks are pumping the idea of no lake of fire , or this vesion that this other has brought up .  But both are dead wrong and deadly.

Let no man , woman , or child believe what that man just brought .   I have said before and so I say again , LET no man add to or take from TRUTH .

Satan and all who are his will go to this lake of fire , and it will be their end .   Their is no coming back from this sentence .

Thus , folks get busy LIVING FOR CHRIST or prepare to hear I never knew you depart to the lake of fire from whence their is no escape .

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Unveiling Bible Truth said:

This goes hand in hand with the lake of fire, as other verses will show.

Take away the dross from silver, And it will go to the silversmith for jewelry. (Proverbs 25:4)

In metal refining, dross is the impurities that float to the top of the melting pot and then are removed, leaving pure gold, silver, etc...

I will bring the one-third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them.
I will say, ‘This is My people’; And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’ ”   (Zechariah 13:9)

This verse does not directly pertain to the lake of fire, but the concept is there. It is spoken of those that survive the great tribulation, the great multitude (Rev 7:9-17)

For You, O God, have tested us; You have refined us as silver is refined. (Psalm 66:10)

“But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner’s fire And like launderers’ soap. 3 He will sit as a refiner and a purifier of silver; He will purify the sons of Levi, And purge them as gold and silver, That they may offer to the Lord An offering in righteousness. (Malachi 3:2-3)

Paul speaks about the nation of is Israel "And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: “The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins.”  (Romans 11:26-27)

Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it. (Hebrews 12:11)

When with rebukes You correct man for iniquity, You make his beauty melt away like a moth; Surely every man is vapor. (Psalm 39:11)

As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent. Rev 3:19)

The lake of fire is not for eternal torment or eternal annihilation as some believe, but is for refining, teaching and correction. Brimstone = sulfur and is used in the refining process of metals to increase the removal of impurities. All tossed in the lake of fire will be refined, for some it may take longer than others. 

God is love and his mercy endures forever(Psalm 136:1). God's judgments are based on his attributes and the lake of fire reflects that. This is not a second step bypassing Jesus, it includes Christ, those cast into the lake of fire will have to do the same as we do today, believe and repent.

Now the question is, was Jesus successful on the cross and was able to save the whole world or did he fail and was only able to save a small fraction of the world? We know God can see the end from the beginning and inspires all scripture, so he knows that he is the savior of all men(1 Timothy 4:10).

For to this end we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men, especially of those who believe.

This is a blatant false hood .   the fiery trials of our faith are what TRUE belivers experience .   The lake of fire is for all who rejected Christ .

I seen this teaching before .   I wonder if you are part of that group .    Know anyone named pete or gilbert .   Gilbert  turned pete away from the truth .

And they then turned full force against me .    Pete was scared   ,  the spirit in him was scared and knew it could not counter the truth and thus they had me banned for life

This man gilbert seduced pete .   I did all to warn pete where this would lead and what ideals would spring from it .   He took not my warning

and gilbert seduced him .   Well,   I will continue to expose it , no matter what the cost .   Yall need to cease from this .

And instead focus on the gospel that saves men FROM that lake of fire   .  Instead of preaching a semi universal salvation that saves none ,  Start Preaching JESUS as the ONLY

savoir . Let no man take heed to your version of the lake of fire .   You and all who are adding to and taking from that book , are in serious grave danger .

Stead of trying to sugar coat with happy endngs ,  GO back to THE GOSPLE which keeps one from that lake of fire .  

4 hours ago, OneLight said:

That is said about all scripture. 

The Bema Seat, or Judgment Seat of Christ is not the same as the lake of fire.  Here the works is judged to see if they are worthy of reward.  The lake of fire are for those who do not accept Christ.

I am one who does not believe that the lake of fire gives the lost a second chance for salvation, which is a false teaching.

all I can do is tell you the truth, it is up to God whether you believe it of not(John 6:37, 44-45, 65). Many are called, but few are chosen.

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This is a blatant false hood .   the fiery trials of our faith are what TRUE belivers experience .   The lake of fire is for all who rejected Christ .

I seen this teaching before .   I wonder if you are part of that group .    Know anyone named pete or gilbert .   Gilbert  turned pete away from the truth .

And they then turned full force against me .    Pete was scared   ,  the spirit in him was scared and knew it could not counter the truth and thus they had me banned for life

This man gilbert seduced pete .   I did all to warn pete where this would lead and what ideals would spring from it .   He took not my warning

and gilbert seduced him .   Well,   I will continue to expose it , no matter what the cost .   Yall need to cease from this .

And instead focus on the gospel that saves men FROM that lake of fire   .  Instead of preaching a semi universal salvation that saves none ,  Start Preaching JESUS as the ONLY

savoir . Let no man take heed to your version of the lake of fire .   You and all who are adding to and taking from that book , are in serious grave danger .

Stead of trying to sugar coat with happy endngs ,  GO back to THE GOSPLE which keeps one from that lake of fire .  

So your version of the good news is that the majority of mankind(100 billion people, from the beginning of man) will be tormented for all eternity. Tell me, how is that good news, that is not what Jesus taught. Jesus said that all sins would be forgiven of men, even the sin against the holy spirit, just not in this age or the next(Matt 12:31-32)

Since all sin is forgiven, how is your eternal punishment feasible?