warrior12

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,435
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

This street preacher from Toronto, one of the largest city in North America, is preaching right now.  He is fearless and engages the public in a dynamic manner.

Tune in if you like and be blessed.

Just type "christsforgiveness" on the youtube search box and find the link for the live feed. 

Comment as you like and what do you think of his approach and messages ?.

His ministry website is listed below  and you can see hundreds of videos where he discussed and engaged the public with in many parts of the world.  He is quite knowledgeable in history and engages all manner of people.  He shows the Muslims where their beliefs errors are and I have learned a lot from this pastor.  

https://christsforgiveness.com/

Live feed has ended for this session.   

Edited by warrior12
  • Loved it! 1

• 1 month later...

This pastor was arrested for preaching the gospel .   He was charged for so called " disturbance ".  It was a couple of days before the pride parade in Toronto and he was on a city tour of preaching the gospel as he usually do.  His stop on this day was in a gay populated area of the city and his message was "God love you".   He was harassed by the people in that area and was provoked.   The police came and he was arrested and charged.  It's all on tape on youtube .

Today he had pastors meeting with about three hundred pastors who has come out in support of him.   The days are here people.  The spiritual war is real, and I myself have experienced a lot of persecution . Pray for this pastor as I understand he has a court date on July 10.   

Actually he is online right now on youtube and you can hear his heart about the spiritual warfare and the battles that are  taking place.        Edit. The live stream has just ended.

The battle for the future generations are being waged right now and it is men like these who the lord has lifted up to proclaim his word to the cities. 

Edited by warrior12
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

@warrior12 Interesting, and thanks for posting it. I'm not sure if you got into the thread of said topic, 'street preachers' or not. It started out all fine and good at the start, then less than complimentary pics from various places all over the net were posted. They showed what appeared to be angry ministers, and some kind of proof positive that those within ear-shot were unresponsive. And the point being, therefore not called of God. What a load of tripe! Still more comments of how they were preaching erroneously according to 'true scripture'.

And a few pics of Mother Teresa were posted, as if she was of the true faith. And the point being, of how people loved and responded to her acts of kindness. I surmise she was touted as a genuine minister of the streets, but the entire thing became a muddled mess of confusion, just to make a point. Sad to say, some think of themselves to be 100% doctrinally correct, and place their own personal standards upon everyone else. When I see this kind of spiritual pride, it's understood how far the mark is missed by a very large margin. God bless!

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles    

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

@warrior12 Interesting, and thanks for posting it. I'm not sure if you got into the thread of said topic, 'street preachers' or not. It started out all fine and good at the start, then less than complimentary pics from various places all over the net were posted. They showed what appeared to be angry ministers, and some kind of proof positive that those within ear-shot were unresponsive. And the point being, therefore not called of God. What a load of tripe! Still more comments of how they were preaching erroneously according to 'true scripture'.

And a few pics of Mother Teresa were posted, as if she was of the true faith. And the point being, of how people loved and responded to her acts of kindness. I surmise she was touted as a genuine minister of the streets, but the entire thing became a muddled mess of confusion, just to make a point. Sad to say, some think of themselves to be 100% doctrinally correct, and place their own personal standards upon everyone else. When I see this kind of spiritual pride, it's understood how far the mark is missed by a very large margin. God bless!

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles    

I did not know this thread existed and thanks for drawing my attention to it.   As you know, I did take a look and make my remarks.

I myself never did pay to much attention to street preachers and thought that they spent an awe full amount of energy and time to preach while no one listened.  That has changed over the last couple of years as this one preacher stirred my attention with some of his videos on youtube.  He preaches in the city of Toronto where I live.  I live on the outskirts of the city and very rarely go into the city.   He caught my attention, by the way he presents himself and he engages the people who passes by in respectful manner.   

There are many educated people who have diverse views of life and I get to hear how people actually think about life from a very wide spectrum.  With his dialogue and preaching, he shares the gospel in ways that reaches all levels of people.  I have heard him dialogue with scientist and doctors and panhandlers, muslims and more.  I have learned quite a number of things that I did not know before and also some ways on how to evangelize without offending people.  

So, IMO , street preachers can reach many who has given up and would not enter into a church door.  They are a voice that can reach many who are hurting and the street is where they hear the word.  They stop on their way from work ect. and who knows how many are saved by hearing the word .

To each on his opinion about those men who go out without fear and spread the word. God bless and protect them is my prayer.   

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

There are many kind and honourable ways to attract people to Jesus instead of preaching over people unasked and uninvited.

This church, the Bunda Karmel Paroki (picture below) has provided free medical service and dental treatment at his building every day from monday to friday, workers are volunteering doctors. Serving 500 patients a month. Every friday they provide free meal for surrounding humble neighbourhood. They also open a medical store to help people free.

Most patients came from unbelievers moslems, they are well taken care without being fed with lustful sermons which they obviously avoid. They come to church to receive kindness (see picture with head covers), nobody need to hunt them down the streets with TOA speaker.

We need to come with love at the first place and let people decide to learn something from God on their free will.

medic.jpg

karmel1.jpg

karmel2.jpg

paket1.jpg

paket2.jpg

moslems1.jpg

paket3.jpg

christmas1.jpg

Edited by R. Hartono

On 6/28/2019 at 9:23 AM, BeauJangles said:

@warrior12 And a few pics of Mother Teresa were posted, as if she was of the true faith.

Mother Theresa has given her life to serve the poor is it an objection to you just because she was a catholic ?

Jesus gave an example of a good SAMARITAN !!!  Samaritans were  looked down by most Hebrew, did Jesus question their faith like you did with Teresa ?

Nobody with suites and ties from protestant church helping the poor Calcutta. Why dont you send your favourite street preachers there with TOA speaker ? they'll get driven away be4 they can sow their so called good seed.

there3.jpg

Edited by R. Hartono

The most nonsense of those street preachers that they didnt even provide people with free Bibles should they be interested.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,264
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

8 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

The most nonsense of those street preachers that they didn't even provide people with free Bibles should they be interested.

Hello again Hartono.
So, street preaching, just a lot of nonsense.
I see again, you are ready to attack anyone who does not preach the
gospel, they way they should,
according to Hartono.

I have ask you, Hartono, several times, what method do you use, sharing the word,
the good news,
when you go out sowing seeds?

You do not answer me. Do you ever hit the streets, telling others about Jesus?
You seem to know what everybody else is doing wrong, I assume you are an expert.
Tell us your` methods.
Please.

• Thumbs Up 1

Explained already above.

Jesus and the apostles not only preached  on the street, they made many many many miracles and HEALING PEOPLE.

If you wish to do the same on the street but you cannot perform miracles ???

Jesus healed people, so you need to come with MEDIC.

Jesus feed 5000 people, so you need to come with FOOD.

You roam the street with TOA speaker because you dont know there are many kind ways to invite unbelievers to churches, as i have shown you many times.

I'm just showing you a kind and respectable way to attract people to receive God's kindness first, to avoid you from being arrested and being mocked by people because you are not invited to preach, you did not establish your nation, there are other believers which your nation protect and recognize of their rights, you want all people to convert by pointing your finger at them on the street ? Are you dreaming ? You cannot win any people without coming with love first, you just sow hatred. Jesus name is hated by nations but He is in heaven, what did He do wrong ? Its reckless people who make His name bad.

Edited by R. Hartono

9 hours ago, Sower said:

So, street preaching, just a lot of nonsense.

I didnt say it either.

Have you read the news ? Putih has just banned street preaching this month because of intolerances on the streets, but only at churches are allowed, its because intolerances of street preachers which in the end put a bad name for Christianity. If you keep doing that and your government patient is over, it will be the same.