Debp

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

"The only way to get out of Grace is attempting to add Law to it .Law nullifies Grace. People should know that they should not trifle with the Grace that saves them.It will nullify the Work Of the Cross If you do not rest in it.God declares it as “ unbelief”.I think we need to stop “ majoring in the minors”.These daily little sins we get obsessed with are small potatoes compared to the sin of Unbelief."

Galatians 3:23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Romans 13:14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Keywords, justified by faith.  So then when we walk unjustly, we are not walking faithfully. When anyone lives in the law, they are Jewish belief, not Christian. In the first covenant, nobody walked in his integrity, this is then only that new covenant of God writing His law of Christ into our heart and mind. The ways of the Lord are right, and the just shall walk in them. To do justly, to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. For if you sin without knowing we must stop, not remembering the knowledge of truth commands sin not, those who did not obey Moses law died, we receive much sorer punishment as we tread Christ under our feet to do the same as the first covenant. Now hear o seducer excuser false teachers, the just shall live by faith, they draw back and God has no pleasure in them. To put on Christ is to forget that first covenant that is without Gods Holy Spirit, such as try keeping meaningless sabbath days and feasts, but now love your neighbour as yourself or keep pretending and ignoring the whole testimony..

Proverbs 20:7 The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him.

Ezekiel 18:9 Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord God.

Hosea 14:9 Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the Lord are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein.

Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

Hebrews 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Hebrews 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Colossians 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.

"So here’s my stand.  No matter if my life is stormy or sunshiny; I know that by God’s GRACE, I was called to accept Jesus as my Savior.  Oh thank You, Father.  I love You dearly because You first loved me.  "

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

To believe on Christ then is to love light and not darkness, darkness is any evil we do, if we do evil we even hate the light, and if we do evil we have never seen God..

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

3 John 1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

"The bible isn't the issue, its the way you misunderstand it, is the problem.
Here is the reality.   A Legalist believes that they Keep themselves saved, and you'll post all your ways to do so, and you'll explain why if you don't you are lost..  But God is not a Legalist, and He does not require a list to keep you saved.  He only requires our Faith to save us, and then He takes it from there, and finishes our salvation.   HE does it.

Philippians 1:6.  "God who BEGAN our salvation, will Himself be FAITHFUL TO COMPLETE IT".

Try to comprehend what "faithful to complete it", means.

Its really not that difficult."

He began a good work, good has no darkness or evil in it, so you do not need to add anything to it to be saved, but taking from it, will take our name out of the book of life. Notice, the end terrible times do not have legalists, they have boasters, prideful, disobedient, unthankful unholy, trucebreakers, fierce, despisers of good, heady, highminded, led away with sins, reprobate concerning the faith, lovers of your own selves, surely you see this is you who do the same things ? If you want the other path, it is perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works, from your instruction in righteousness..

2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  2

6 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Ask a Jew.....

I am asking you because you made the claim there are 613 commandments, and I seriously doubt it.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

45 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

Nobody cares what a legalist does, because it's not a Bible word, and your legalist this and that monologue is just your opinion.

Ever read the Book of Galations?    Call those that add to the Gospel whatever you like....I have explained that the title is not of any import.....call the Legalists, call them Judaizers , Call them foreskin inspectors, and I believe Paul called them Perverts......no matter- God says they are on “ unbelief” if they are not resting in the Gospel Of Grace alone .I know how to truly Sabbath.....ya gotta “ let go and let God” THAT is faith.

2 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Ever read the Book of Galations?    Call those that add to the Gospel whatever you like....I have explained that the title is not of any import.....call the Legalists, call them Judaizers , Call them foreskin inspectors, and I believe Paul called them Perverts......no matter- God says they are on “ unbelief” if they are not resting in the Gospel Of Grace alone .I know how to truly Sabbath.....ya gotta “ let go and let God” THAT is faith.

OSAS is adding to the gospel.  Claiming the word legalist and Judaiser is in the Bible is adding to the gospel.  Paul did not call them perverts,  and that claim of yours is adding to the gospel.  You have made a lot of claims about things supposedly in the Bible you can't back up.  I am still waiting for you to list the 613 commandments.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Sonshine☀️ said:

How could the following scriptures (and the abundance of other similar scriptures) “be adding to the gospel?”  

They are the Gospel.  

John 10:28-29

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

The same way everyone that holds to OSAS ignores or changes the meaning of scriptures that don't agree with it.  

• Thumbs Up 1

There is an abundance of scriptures against OSAS.   With no valid reason, the OSAS supporters make up the phony charge they are out of context.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

How could the following scriptures (and the abundance of other similar scriptures) “be adding to the gospel?”  

They are the Gospel.  

John 10:28-29

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

By the way, this is an easy one.  It doesn't say you can't walk out of God's hand.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

Try me. :)

Back up with scriptures, pretty please.  Let’s just see. :)

For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.  For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from holy commandment delivered unto them.  But it is happened them according to the true proverb, the dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to wallowing in the mire.  2 Peter 2:20-22

There is a good one to start with.

• Thumbs Up 1

For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins.  But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.  Hebrews 10:26,27

We know this is speaking to backslidden Christians because verse 32 says...

But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions.

• Thumbs Up 1

In 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, there is a list of sins that Paul says will keep us from inheriting the kingdom of God, no exceptions.  If a Christian goes back and lives like that, it is denying scripture to say they will go to heaven if they die in that condition.  He gives a similar list in Galatians 5:19-21, and says the same thing about them.

• Thumbs Up 1