mlbrokish

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

You see how when they trust in their righteousness, after the Lord says they will surely live, they die for woking iniquity.

Job did trust to himself, and was righteous in own eyes.

God reproved him, Job repented for what wrong he had done.

God does do just judgement, and we see that God respects nobody, those who despise God are lightly esteemed

Also there is no difference in Elihu and God speaking, unless you think you can show any difference, I am sure anoyne reading would appreciate to see such findings.

Elihu speaking

Job 37:15 Dost thou know when God disposed them, and caused the light of his cloud to shine?

16 Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?

God speaking

Job 40:Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?

2 minutes ago, pinacled said:

Like I said, Elihu(Satan exalts himself.

Opposes himself against the faithful who esteem others....

Arrogant liar received a just reward of eternal destruction.

Elihu reproved Job, and Job needed reproving or would die for being righteous in his own ey'es, then God continued the reproving, and if Elihu was satan, then God would not have continued in the same reproving of Job, you are linking God with satan to satisfy your own private and empty interpretations.

You have shown not one thing that shows Elihu as satan, and instead of recognising Job as an example of humility after God chastened him, you have only seen exaltation as righteousness. Continue if you think you have some examples to show, or just want to somehow be right, as I have nothing to example in return for what you think is the way it is. I can only find out new answers according to anything you say

2 minutes ago, pinacled said:

Yeah, I imagine ole Satan justified murder all the same.

Do you recall the large letter written to the phillipians by ole sh'aul.

The one where life is esteemed and valued in others.

If anyone has ever taught you that elihu is anything other than the manifestation of Satan. I strongly suggest sever all ties with them.

" It's better to....

Blessings Always

You still show no difference in the reproving of Elihu to Job and the reproving of God to Job, when in actual fact they are the same reproving, and Job who knows more than pinacled, being that perfect one of God, did bnot say stop correcting me satan, only pinacled decides to blaspheme the Lords faithful servants, or show what difference words were reproved from Elihu and God on Job ? I showed the same, you decide to reject ignore and share nadda, and people approve of you for that way in this crooked world

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

3 hours ago, gordon7777 said:

Spoken of like Jesus Christ who gave up so easily and could not answer what was put to Him

Gordon, can I ask, where do you get this thought process that Jesus gave up easily and could not answer what was put to HIM. My thought is that you need to ask forgiveness for that untrue statement, in ALL humility brother, you are misrepresenting God's character here.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  532
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  04/10/1972

3 hours ago, Not me said:

@mlbrokish

Hi; this is a question many people have pondered over the years. Each, to a degree has found what answers their hearts. I wish all of Christ to you, as you search into these truths. 

If you wouldn’t mind,  let me add some more thoughts that you can ponder and take before God.

Deuteronomy 30:19 (NASB)
"I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, the blessing and the curse. So choose life in order that you may live, you and your descendants,

Scripture says God has put two things before man that man can choose from. Blessings (life) and cursing (death.)

These are the two choices set before man that he gets to choose from.

Product (a)

or

Product (b)

But he (man) can only have the products as they are in themselves. Meaning that all good or bad things are in their appropriate choices. He may have as much of good  or of bad as he chooses.

If he chooses life,  product (a) he can only have product (a) as product (a) is in itself. Which is blessings and life and freedom to walk before God in righteousness. For in righteousness is all freedoms to be found. And God would have man totally free to choose in all good things. For freedom did Christ set is free.

If for whatever reason he chooses death,  product (b) he can only find product (b) as it is in itself which is death and all things contrary to product (a). Or as one who is and always will be a slave to sin. For in being a slave to sin, is all bondage to be found. 

These two (products) are the two nature’s set before man. Christ or self. 

First man is brought to the first choosing where he can choose to give Himself to Christ . This act saves him. This act of faith puts him in possession of the Divine Nature which nature naturally does what is right because it is born of God and can not sin. 

This first choosing of Christ over self is just the opener of the door of now a constant choosing of Christ over self for the  remainder of the time in the body. For when this new birth or Divine Nature comes to birth in the soul of man, like all births it needs to grow and mature. This maturing process is a life long journey, never to be completed,  always something deeper to go into if the heart stays open, soft and willing. 

So yes, man has free will, if he would choose to have a free will. Which free will is only found in product (a) For man can choose to be a slave or free, for it is the will that makes him one or the other, that choice is his. 

Blessing as you question God on these sayings.  

Much love in Christ, Not me 

Thank you Not me for your reply. I appreciate your explanation as it speaks to my true character. I don't quote verses often, but I greatly appreciate interpretations that help reinforce my beliefs, as you have done here.

I look forward to discussions with you again in the future.

May God bless you richly.  

mlb

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,189
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, mlbrokish said:

Thank you Not me for your reply. I appreciate your explanation as it speaks to my true character. I don't quote verses often, but I greatly appreciate interpretations that help reinforce my beliefs, as you have done here.

I look forward to discussions with you again in the future.

May God bless you richly.  

mlb

Thank you so much mlb,  and you are more than welcome.

Yes,  God is so good, He has blessed me so much, I’m besides myself sometimes with the awe of His love and undeserved goodness He has showed me over and over again. 

So to Him be all things,  and may our hearts be so filled with Himself that nothing “other” would ever stand between our hearts and His. 

Blessings, looking forward to sharing Christ with you, as our personal relationships with Him grow and abound in all things. 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Heybro said:

Gordon, can I ask, where do you get this thought process that Jesus gave up easily and could not answer what was put to HIM. My thought is that you need to ask forgiveness for that untrue statement, in ALL humility brother, you are misrepresenting God's character here.

It was said that way, and with the scriptures that were quoted, to show how Jesus never gave up, but that people who say they have Jesus in them give up so easily.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,360
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

3 minutes ago, gordon7777 said:

It was said that way, and with the scriptures that were quoted, to show how Jesus never gave up, but that people who say they have Jesus in them give up so easily.

Thank you Gordon for getting back to me. I hope you see my confusion in the way you wrote the statement was not clear, but I now understand. Have you gone back to that reply to see the error?