IGNORED

Jesus said love one another as I have loved you...where is the love?

diane32

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  860
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  0

The commandments of Christ, to love as He loved, laying His life down for us, and His commandment is life, so we love the life that is in the ones we lay our life down for..

John 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

John 12:50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

This is what is told, the actual path of love that Christ went on for all who claim saved by HIS WAY OF LOVE IN DEED NOT WORD...the fiery trial, Christs sufferings, 

suffer the loss of all things, 
suffer for righteousness sake suffering terror,
suffer reproach,
suffer defrauded,
Apostle Paul suffered shipwreck,
suffer persecution,
fellowship of Christs sufferings,
sufferings in our body,
suffer tribulation,
suffer trouble, as Apostle Paul even to bonds,
as Our Lord Jesus Christ for the suffering of death..

1 Peter 4:12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
14 If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

Philippians 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,

1 Peter 3:14 But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;

Philippians 1:28 And in nothing terrified by your adversaries: which is to them an evident token of perdition, but to you of salvation, and that of God.

1 Timothy 4:10 For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

1 Corinthians 6:7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?

2 Corinthians 11:25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;

Galatians 5:11 And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.

Philippians 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;

Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

1 Thessalonians 3:4 For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know.

2 Timothy 2:9 Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.

Hebrews 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

This is the true behaviour anyway, it must be love then, and taking away cannot be, can it? No offence in anything, void of offence, to God and to man, this is not up for debate, it is either confessed and lived or denied and we die..

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

2 Corinthians 6:Giving no offence in any thing, that the ministry be not blamed:But in all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses,In stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings;By pureness, by knowledge, by long suffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned,By the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left,By honour and dishonour, by evil report and good report: as deceivers, and yet true;As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed;10 As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

1 Thessalonians 4:6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

Acts 24:15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void to offence toward God, and toward men.

Do we think they went to the throne of grace early before they did evil to others, or left it late and did offences instead ? They are the true example, I do not claim to be. Testified, they are succoured from temptation, they find grace at that time of need, not tempted above able but a way to escape it,  and BEAR IT..

Hebrews 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Hebrews 2:18 For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

The KEY to KNOW where its the LOVE that comes FROM GOD , or just the sensual love which is of the world , IS of upmost dire importance to KNOW .

Notice JESUS did not say ,   to love them as the world loves ,  BUT AS I HAVE LOVED .    That love came with lots of corrections as well as the climatic

end where HE layed down His own life so that all who believe would be saved and truly live .

Paul knew this love .     Though the more abundantely I love YOU , the less I be loved .      Now how on earth did that make sense .

Very simple .    Paul was a big time corrector ,  and for his correction the unruly do not love back , they often hate and resist correction .

Jesus was a walking example of what LOVE IS .     And it does do all for the sake of others ,  For it desires none to perish .

Why do we think JESUS said , GO and sin no more lest an even worse thing come upon you .  HE loved those people , HE KNEW .

SO too should we know , that love will correct .      Rebuke a scorner and he will hate you , BUT REBUKE a wise man and he will LOVE YOU .

Let us remember this well .    For we live in an age where to allow one to remain in sin ,   is seen as love

and those who would do all and in any way Correct , rebuke and not allow sin upon their neighbor is now seen as hate .  ITS all backwards .

I am quite fully minded and persuaded that most will hate me .  But I am not here to win the false love or I would speak flattery .

Nope , the LOVE of JESUS above all must be on our hearts .  IF it is ,  we LOVE HIS SAYINGS and we will use His sayings and the apostels sayings to CORRECT and build up .

Let all ponder on this for a bit .

• Praise God! 2

4 hours ago, Pekoudah said:

You are speaking of the superficial level of modern believers when it comes to obedience to the Lord.

The standard of the Lord...to be holy as God is holy and to love as He loves...is based on a new kind of life which is by grace that is only found when we actually enter into Christ. But this holy standard is seen as too "idealistic" or "unrealistic" and has been rejected in favour of a man-made standard...that of a "saved" status ...which is a dogmatic approach to the bible cobbled together from a few misappropriated verses. How many people consider themselves as "saved" and are just trying to get others "saved"??? It seems innocent enough until you realize that God is being left out of the equation. So we live in a pretend religious world of "actors" where people continue to live for themselves...claiming to be under grace but really remaining as they ever were...sinners. Transgressors.  But who can evangelize the evangelists? Who will pastor the pastors? Who can actually save the ones who already claim to be saved? No one seeks the Lord....no one sees himself as he really is...poor, naked, wretched, and blind. Everyone is rich...or so it seems.

The love of God is found IN Christ. We need to live there to be a conduit for His love to flow to others in the world. If a person doesn't love others as Jesus loves...then that person is NOT IN Christ. Very simple. We can judge a tree by it's fruit. If something is lacking we can humble ourselves and seek God about it. This is not judgment day yet...but that day is fast approaching and all the presumptions and assumptions will be burned away.

We also lack the fear of the Lord. We're rich and smug...spoiled children really. We get upset if we are seen to be lacking. We throw a hizzy fit rather than repent or take things to heart. Did I say spoiled?

Most people don't want to pay the price to live as Jesus in the world. People want Jesus to sacrifice Himself...that is very popular...others sacrificing instead of us..NOT live sacrificially ourselves. We are looking for a "whipping boy" ...a lamb we can sacrifice. But Jesus Christ is not OUR lamb...He is the Lamb of God. No one to be trifled with. God will judge.

AND it takes real faith to enter into an abiding in Christ. Not a human belief. So then we have to betray our own self-interest to follow Christ. It must be by the will of God...and not by our will.

We will reap as we have sown. Are we sowing to the Spirit to reap eternal life? Or are we giving lip service to God while we are actively pursuing the "American dream" of individual selfish ambitions...which just a sowing to the flesh?

How many can handle the carnal meat of this world but are stuck perpetually on milk when it comes to taking spiritual responsibility for the state of the modern church?

The modern cry is "not me"..or ... "what, me worry?" We have become a caricature of the the church described in Acts...all show, no substance.

Sister , every word IS TRUTH .    By grace I understood every bit of it .   Most have no idea, that in TRUTH ,  the overwhelming number of pastors and evangelicals

NEED to be saved as much as they THINK they are saved and saving others .   Today most churches need saving just as much as the world  does .

They need to be saved from a false love and false evangelizing methods under this false love .    

They need to remember that CHRIST ALONE must be loved above all .   And if we have that LOVE which comes from GOD , then we would LOVE EVERY OUNCE of everything

HE ever said or did .  WE would LOVE righteousness, truth .  From that love comes the only way or hope that can truly save another .

For by that love we point to HIM and we remind ANY and all ,  about HIS Sayings , His reminders , the truth HE SPOKE and expounded unto the apostels

who then later expounded unto the Church.  IF the LOVE that comes ONLY FROM GOD is on our hearts , THEN TRUTH , HE ,  Would be magnified in us and glorified in us .

And folks would actually hear the Dire TRUTH of the real gospel and true love which is the only HOPE one has .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

10 hours ago, diane32 said:

We are told in the Bible to love one another as Jesus loves us...and we are told to judge with a righteous judgement... I see people doing the judgement part ok but it's the love part that I don't really see much...we get so self righteous about judging that we get lost in it and forgot to love as Jesus does...people are quick to judge but not to love...isn't that sad and hard to take...Do you think if we loved as Jesus did we would be different people and many souls would be coming to Christ through us? What is love? Love is...Jesus hanging on a tree saying "Father forgive them they know not what they do" ??

In our world today people are lovers of themselves. That also includes Christians. Sometimes we can run into a person that is kind but that is not common. People can present themselves as kind on the outside but they are not kind on the inside which really matters. We rarely see the fruit of the Spirit. 

Edited by missmuffet
  • Thanks 1

Then see kindness as per the Lord God who testifies better than man..

Psalm 141:5 Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.

Was Jesus kind to the Pharisees ? None of the Pharisees believed on Him is told...

John 7:48 Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him?

Nobody can present themselves as kind inside or outside, it is the sword that Christ sent to is that is the reproving kindness, chastening seems not like love, but without it, we are very wicked...

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Matthew 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughtermore than me is not worthy of me.

Hebrews 12:And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

Nobody can give kindness to someone else, God gives Himself to us, so we can deny ourselves, then the Lord loves by His real way of loving, giving the only true meaning of kindness which is His life, His blood, to give us an escape from death, is this way kindness or not ? His love is compassion, but the most love is pulling them out of the fire, it is true love, this is the Love of Christ..

Jude 1:21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
  • This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, gordon7777 said:

Then see kindness as per the Lord God who testifies better than man..

Psalm 141:5 Let the righteous smite me; it shall be a kindness: and let him reprove me; it shall be an excellent oil, which shall not break my head: for yet my prayer also shall be in their calamities.

Was Jesus kind to the Pharisees ? None of the Pharisees believed on Him is told...

John 7:48 Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him?

Nobody can present themselves as kind inside or outside, it is the sword that Christ sent to is that is the reproving kindness, chastening seems not like love, but without it, we are very wicked...

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Matthew 10:37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughtermore than me is not worthy of me.

Hebrews 12:And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

Nobody can give kindness to someone else, God gives Himself to us, so we can deny ourselves, then the Lord loves by His real way of loving, giving the only true meaning of kindness which is His life, His blood, to give us an escape from death, is this way kindness or not ? His love is compassion, but the most love is pulling them out of the fire, it is true love, this is the Love of Christ..

Jude 1:21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

2 Corinthians 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

Ye hyprocrites , well did Esaias prophecy of You , saying this people draws nigh me with their mouth , but their heart is far from me .

Now if we read these verses in Mathew chapter fifteen seven through Eleven ,  we gonna see WHY it so OFFENDED them .

Now I want us to examine JESUS approach AFTER the desciples TOLD him , LORD did you not know this saying offended them .

But he answered them and said , EVERY plant that my Father has not planted shall be ROOTED UP

LEAVE THEM ALONE , they be BLIND leaders of the blind .  And if the blind lead the blind , THEY GONNA FALL IN THE DITCH .

NOW ,     I ask us all,  DID JESUS PANDER TO MEN to WIN THEM TO HIM .  OR DID HE SIMPLY SPEAK THE TRUTH and whoever came , came and whoever rejected rejected .

Exactly .

SO why on earth is the wicked generation of leaders of many churches and the people who love to have it so and sit under them , contanstly bend over backwards

omitting truth for sake of unity , omitting the pattern for sake of fellowship , omitting the gospel for sake of finding common ground .

Whether I stand alone , or whether others stand with me ,  I WILL EXPOSE this sorry heap of dung these churches do teach and preach today .

FOR I am not alone ,  GOD IS with me and HE IS WITH all who call upon HIM in SPIRIT and in TRUTH .

• Thumbs Up 2

And I got a problem too , with these wicked men who Lord over the flocks and teach for truth the doctrines of all inclusive lets find our common ground , as though it were the word of GOD .

Anyone out there who is a supporter of Rome or her protestant daughters who do her work  ,    RUN , flee and tell ROME , frienduff is coming and CORRECTION and THE ROD OF it

is coming with me .   I am long wore out with these who speak as though we needed their opinion.  When their opinion flatly denies the biblical Christ and the true pattern .

I think folks forgot ,  WE hold the keys , not rome ,  not the false . WE DO .    And whatever is bound on earth will be bound in heaven .   Correction is coming

and better it is to receive it and learn than to turn form the truth and at ones end surely burn .

Correction is in dire need these days .   SO ,  let those who are HIS , arise and keep exhorting and if we run into total false men ,  Put a prayer on them

that will cause folks to have to lead them away .  I Know this sounds hateful and cruel.  But in truth its the best thing that can be done .  Perhaps with a lil humbling

some of them might even repent and be saved .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Above all we need to guard our own hearts from bitterness.   It defiles us, not the people who hurt us.  It leaks our when we least expect it.  Each of the people who have hurt, slandered and misjudged me has been another opportunity to love and forgive the unlovable.  At the time I couldn't see beyond my pain, but I returned a soft answer.  They continue to be opportunities to apply Christ's love and forgiveness whether they can receive it or not.  It is necessary for my own spiritual health to do so.

• Loved it! 1