• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

17 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

This world is quickly tanking .     Think about this for a second .   If we feed strays we seen as evil ,   if we warn or wont participate in drag queen library day , we seen as evil .

IF we don't bake for gays we seen as evil .     If we cannot see we are truly in the last days ,    we better really start WATCHING .    cause the signs are truly all around .

And many peoples false savoir the Pope and his daughters are destroying and have destroyed many churches with this all inclusive message and ever growing relgioin too . 

And that law makes no sense .     IF one feeds strays they can tame the strays ,  even get them neutred .   This not feeding the strays makes no sense period .

Oh , I know they are worried about unregistered breeding .    But a tame cat is easier to fix than a half wild out of its mind kitty .    

Take a feral wild cat to  a vet that has double large saucer like eyes and a tail to match , and watch the look on a vets face .  exactly .  This makes no sense .

Besides cats are good for keeping rodents and other diseased vermin at bay .       Feed them kittys sister .   

Two things I want to address.

1) This drag queen thing, is it really in the libraries? The only one of those I saw was in my area (I did not go to it) was at a museum of modern art. Not in any of the libraries in my county (and there are dozens of them). We are boycotting that museum now.

2) There could be other reasons for the ban on feeding of feral cats than just bad people calling it evil. Im not against feeding ferals. There have been generations of ferals born under the rose bush in my backyard. Just yesterday my husband heard a rustling under the bush so we know there is at least one current resident under the bush.

What disturbs me more is any ban on feeding the homeless. They are a neglected population. Just recently 2 cities in my area have put forth signs urging people not to give to the homeless. Some cities outside my state have laws banning anyone from feeding the homeless. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Ew 

So I googled to see if drag queen story hour was in any library. 

Not  only is it in some libraries but you can book appearances of it in schools. 

Ew

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.33
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Two things I want to address.

1) This drag queen thing, is it really in the libraries? The only one of those I saw was in my area (I did not go to it) was at a museum of modern art. Not in any of the libraries in my county (and there are dozens of them). We are boycotting that museum now.

2) There could be other reasons for the ban on feeding of feral cats than just bad people calling it evil. Im not against feeding ferals. There have been generations of ferals born under the rose bush in my backyard. Just yesterday my husband heard a rustling under the bush so we know there is at least one current resident under the bush.

What disturbs me more is any ban on feeding the homeless. They are a neglected population. Just recently 2 cities in my area have put forth signs urging people not to give to the homeless. Some cities outside my state have laws banning anyone from feeding the homeless. 

Sis ,   you on to something .  But I highly doubt this will be heard and received in this generation .  So before I say a WORD on it .  I want YOU to PONDER

and PRAY  .   And then PRAY and PONDER and then pray some more on this question .   WHY do YOU think they making a ban on FEEDING the Homeless .

And remember these words too .    Its all a sham , both sides are and have been deceived .   By both sides I mean both rep and dems .

WHY would folks BAN the feeding of the homeless .

One thing we all need to remember .   And we better remember this well .    Do not look to politics of either side ,  DO not trust a man or politician as far as one can throw them .

WE all being deceived .    WHY would they Ban the feeding of homeless .     Now ponder and pray .    and pray and ponder .    I will get back to you with the WHY .

ITs the same why and its all tied into the same agenda .      But you pray about this.       And let us remember ,   trust not man , trust not govts , trust not those who even

claim they are against the one world system .    All are being shammed   ,  all are being lied too .       Pray about it .   IN the mean time ,   Feed the homeless

and above even that ,   YOU PREACH JESUS .     THAT IS the answer .   HE IS the only hope .   
This man is going out as I came in ,  BY GRACE in CHRIST and whatever the cost ,   OH WELL and SO BE IT ,  ITS ONLY GAIN .     

Men like me ,   our  future is re education and death . Cause re education wont be working on me .      I FLAT OUT WONT BEND THE KNEE to this system period .    We bend the knee to GOD alone

and while we honor all laws ,   WE honor NO LAW contrary to CHRIST , TO GOD .   

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

I thought you meant homeless people - feeding the 'strays' - which is now illegal in several states, even for a pastor or church to feed the homeless,  unless they get a permit to feed them,  etc etc etc

The world's ways are 100% bad.      Where is the GOOD ! ?     (I KNOW YOU KNOW,  THAT'S WHY I ASK! :) )

And happily shall I answer .    NO matter who it offends .    The GOOD is found ONLY IN THE GOD CALLED I AM .    IN CHRIST the KING .

Let the entire world come against me ,   get it over with I say ,   I flat out refuse to bend the knee to satans system or his fake christain churches .    which are not christain at all .

I said it and I wont take it back .    I have declared all out war against the false system and men and women of it .   But what I do , I do not because I see or think

I am anything great ,   for I am naught but a simple man saved and changed by grace .

I declare war for the sake of the people .    Someone has to do something to expose this wicked system , so it may as well be ME .   IF I die then I die and if I suffer then I suffer

ONLY LET GOD , LET CHRIST be magnified in me , in life and in death .   TO THE LORD be all glory .   I flat out don't care if I seem beside myself to all .  I GOT ALL HOPE

and his name is  CHRIST JESUS or in Hebrew Yeshua the KING .    I pray only forgiveness for all who hate me ,  BUT I had rather be dead ten thousand times ,

than to conform even one tittle in the direction many are going now .     Not even a dot .    By grace this man is dug in and its for the long hual .   AND MY LORD shall provide

all I need to overcome , to abound and to rejoice in HIM no matter what comes against me .   

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,468
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Heybro said:

Hey there Cantankerous, you have asked the question," What is it to trust Jesus," simply this," Trust and Obey, for there's no other way, to be Happy in Jesus, but to TRUST and OBEY." It's a walk of (faith), not what we can see tangibly, (in front of us), but in knowing what God requires of us, and just doing it, always making Right Choices, in everything, Amen. As always, I hope this is helpful, God bless.

Heybro, someone should make a wonderful hymn on the above  :amen:

• Loved it! 1

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

I thought you meant homeless people - feeding the 'strays' - which is now illegal in several states, even for a pastor or church to feed the homeless,  unless they get a permit to feed them,  etc etc etc

The world's ways are 100% bad.      Where is the GOOD ! ?     (I KNOW YOU KNOW,  THAT'S WHY I ASK! :) )

Folks better start examining what their so called hopes preach , teach and do .   Aint no man above the Word of GOD .

And folks would stagger in surprise IF they even knew the number of pastors that are already registered in a FEMA REGISTRATION .   and these pastors WILL NOT and DO NOT

proclaim TRUTH .     Folks would be amazed at what has been going on  behind the scenes , they would stagger at just who and what many preachers today are in league

with .   STAGGER .   and I say that with no regret or fear .    We are being duped real bad .    REAL BAD .

Folks start examing them so called might men of GOD .    You gonna find out  , they may seem mighty and they may serve with all their heart .  BUT IT AINT GOD THEY SERVE

they serve them and an agenda .    Satans agenda .    I said it ,   I wont take it back .    WE are running out of time .   The final heap of the ultimate delusion is flooding in now .

The day of armegeddon approaches and most think its a LOVE GATHERING .   they got no idea what is going on .    NO Idea .   

2 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Ew 

So I googled to see if drag queen story hour was in any library. 

Not  only is it in some libraries but you can book appearances of it in schools. 

Ew

I truly love the people .   So what I say next oh its going to offend .

But it wont offend those who love CHRIST .

You know how folks say their is no such thing as an ugly person .

I have to say they are dead wrong .    UGLY is being something that GOD did not create you to be . THEM drag queens are UGLY and I don't care who it offends .

UGLY .   

8 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Heybro, someone should make a wonderful hymn on the above  :amen:

OH we know they did .   Put those hands up and praise the LORD .   PRAISE the LORD .  

• Thumbs Up 1

Sister ayin Jayde .    You are loved .    let all rejoice in the LORD .

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sister ayin Jayde .    You are loved .    let all rejoice in the LORD .

I do.

I should post a poem I wrote a few weeks ago. As soon as my computer is done with all the pesky updates and adjustments I have to make on the monitor.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1