Nonkululeko

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  47
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  761
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Million dollar preachers obviously a sham.

But what about the ones that use promises and even threats  to get ten percent out of you, no matter how poor you are? 

Is there a difference? 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

1 hour ago, ejected said:

Million dollar preachers obviously a sham.

But what about the ones that use promises and even threats  to get ten percent out of you, no matter how poor you are? 

Is there a difference? 

perhaps, I don't know hearts.  but the failure to understand Jesus  fulfilled the Law and trying to draw men back into bondage to it are guilty of rank ignorance and lack of understanding at best.

When He fulfilled the Law, it stopped being a legalistic ten percent, given at the direction of men.  It became a complete and utter yielding over to  Him of ONE HUNDRED PERCENT and a responsibility to place every dime of blessing He bestows financially on us....WHERE EVER He directs.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

On 6/19/2019 at 12:30 AM, Nonkululeko said:

I personally have no problem with prosperity preaching, so long as they do not "add to the word of God, or subtract from it" as long as they preach the truth. I believe God never intended for anyone to be condemned, or to suffer, I don't believe in coercive preachings, they result in rebellion.I believe in letting people know the goodness and love of our God and once they know him, they will never think of sinning against him, they will actively seek him and his ways.  There  is a hell, but I won't promote it's existence more than the power of my God. Just my opinion, what's yours?

I believe the Lord wants us to be happy. The best way to be happy is to love the Lord with all our hearts, minds, and souls, and love our neighbors as ourselves. That is why the Lord taught us to do those two things.