• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  33

19 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Ol IZZY would be think she stepped out into a dry hot sana .     She would be like , MAMA we getting back on the plane asap .  

You're right there. She wouldn't like that type of heat. Hope your dog is keeping nice and cool somewhere indoors, or wherever it is cooler than in that heat outside. Please give him / her a pet for me too. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,257
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

You're right there. She wouldn't like that type of heat. Hope your dog is keeping nice and cool somewhere indoors, or wherever it is cooler than in that heat outside. Please give him / her a pet for me too. Thanks.

Them blue heelers I got were bred for Australian heat .    They think they are at home in texas .   I been to Australia too .    It can get ugly hot and dry there too .

Them cattle dogs are a tough breed .  But they do stay out of the sun and in shade .  Plus I got a huge fat water trough and they dig in it splashing water on themselves all the time in summer .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.77
  • Days Won:  33

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Them blue heelers I got were bred for Australian heat .    They think they are at home in texas .   I been to Australia too .    It can get ugly got and dry there too .

Them cattle dogs are a tough breed .  But they do stay out of the sun and in shade .  Plus I got a huge fat water trough and they dig in it splashing water on themselves all the time in summer .

I've just looked up Blue Heelers online, and they look lovely dogs. Beautiful. I'm sure your dogs are having a wonderful time in their water trough!

https://www.dogster.com/dogs-101/blue-heeler-dog

• Praise God! 1

I barley had to train those dogs .   They might have lots of energy , but they are very naturally obedient faithful dogs .  

The un fixed male is strong a mini bull .   Every blue moon he can get a bit stubborn .   An example is when its the cooler time of the year

I take him on walks .   Yet on days I don't   ,  HE gets right in front on that fence and locks his body so I have to heave push him out of the way .

On walks that dog don't pull on the leash one bit , it justs walks right beside me .   UNLESS a cat is spotted , then he goes .  But all I have to do is tug him and say His name

Sampson and he stops .     Not so if he is off leash .    I found that out the hard way .    I was letting him out the gate and OOOPS he spotted a cat and ran .

And I hollered , but to no avail  .  Kitty got into a tree though .   And then the dog just comes right back .

Easiest dog to ever walk .     The thing is when I was younger and my brother had one ,  I never wanted one   .   But now , those are the best dogs I ever had .

And healthy as can be .    Almost seven and still like pups . 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.35
  • Days Won:  20

What's the Bible say when it really gets hot,  etc .....

Revelation 16:9 And the people were scorched by intense heat ...

https://biblehub.com/revelation/16-9.htm

And men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues; and they did not repent, so as to give Him glory. Jubilee Bible 2000 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, who has authority over these plagues; and they did not repent to give him glory.

Revelation 16:11 and curse the God of heaven for their pains ...

https://biblehub.com/revelation/16-11.htm

… 10 And the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness, and men began to gnaw their tongues in anguish 11 and curse the God of heaven for their pains and sores; yet they did not repent of their deeds. 12 And the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East.…

• This is Worthy 1

52 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

And men were scorched with fierce heat; and they blasphemed the name of God who has the power over these plagues; and they did not repent, so as to give Him glory. Jubilee Bible 2000 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, who has authority over these plagues; and they did not repent to give him glory.

… 10 And the fifth angel poured out his bowl on the throne of the beast, and its kingdom was plunged into darkness, and men began to gnaw their tongues in anguish 11 and curse the God of heaven for their pains and sores; yet they did not repent of their deeds. 12 And the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings of the East.…

Thank you Jeff, for that wonderful reminder .   EVERY WORD of GOD is just pure honey to the soul .      TRULY we in the last of the last of days .

AND I am happy you reminded us .     EVERY REMINDER of the LORD should be loved and embraced .    LOVED and embraced .    

7 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Edited by frienduff thaylorde

56 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

NOTICE it says the name of GOD , who has what ...........................POWER OVER THESE PLAGUES .      A lot of folks cannot imagine GOD would allow this .   BUT I WARN US ALL

LEARN NOT THE IMAGE OF GOD that man has preached .   LEARN HIM .    LEARN HIM WELL .     For the last hour is upon us .    AND GOD DOES NOT CHANGE .  

• Thumbs Up 1