IGNORED

When you are on the Lord's side

Guest Ynnejoceug

Guest Ynnejoceug

I just noticed when I have been born again ,and your thought changes, all the people around you are aloof and avoiding you even online. When you said you are living a Kingdom life. Sometimes I feel depressed, however, thankfully the Lord always reminded me, I am not of the world, for this world will pass away. And thankfully also, that He is for me who can be against me. I am desiring to be honest to have someone especially during prayer and declarations, that we are two agreeing together, for the things that the Lord wants to do on earth. It is said, you shall decree a thing and it shall be established. Any how, the Lord would love to focus myself unto Him and all these things that I desire shall be added unto me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,189
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

31 minutes ago, Ynnejoceug said:

I just noticed when I have been born again ,and your thought changes, all the people around you are aloof and avoiding you even online. When you said you are living a Kingdom life. Sometimes I feel depressed, however, thankfully the Lord always reminded me, I am not of the world, for this world will pass away. And thankfully also, that He is for me who can be against me. I am desiring to be honest to have someone especially during prayer and declarations, that we are two agreeing together, for the things that the Lord wants to do on earth. It is said, you shall decree a thing and it shall be established. Any how, the Lord would love to focus myself unto Him and all these things that I desire shall be added unto me.

Yes, it is true, all blessings to you, when you are on the Lord’s side. 

Best place to be!

Blessings, 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

4 hours ago, Ynnejoceug said:

Some people can avoid you like the plague if they know you are a born again Christian. Why is that? Do we remind them of their eternity?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Some people can avoid you like the plague if they know you are a born again Christian. Why is that? Do we remind them of their eternity?

I think you are correct, it’s a spiritual thing. The darkness that is in them runs from the light it sees in you.

When I was younger I noticed the same thing. Really confused me, for the kinder I got the more people stayed away. 

In the course of time I came to the conclusion I wrote above. 

Than I learned that only the people who’s heart was after the Lord were people that I had things in common with. It also seemed the closer I got to the Lord the better, deeper, and more alive and fresh did my fellowship become.

Hope it encourages, just things I have come to know by experience and became convinced of. 

Blessings, 

Edited by Not me
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,941
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

7 hours ago, Ynnejoceug said:

Once we become Christians we become aliens and strangers on this earth as you rightly alude to, Ynnejoceug  - we are not of this world. In fact we are a threat to the world which is in the thrall of Satan., and our presence and profession is contrary to the activities that result from demonic influences, familiar spirits, occult practices, witchcraft workings, Eastern Religion, and sinful human nature. 

1Jn 5:19
(19)  We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Today honesty, and a real, umovable trust and knowing of the reality of God, seems to really scare people.

I think that most people as long as they have some heart, can sense this light even when they can just barely get a glimpse of it. Imagine if you had been in a cave all your life, never seeing the light of day outside, and then a suddenly tiny speck of light of light hits your eye, and then dissapear. The light blinds the eye cause the eye has not gotten used to seeing the light.

To walk out of the cave would mean to walk blinded at first, with no sense of direction - the world that you believed to be real is gone, and you cannot trust in yourself to understand what is happening.

It is a lot easier to just forget the speck of light, remove onself from the situation, go back to the old ways and choose to not see.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,140
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

And this is the condemnation that the light has come into the world and men loved darkness rather than light...

https://youtu.be/dk_X6Y9Zodg

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

59 minutes ago, In Him said:

And this is the condemnation that the light has come into the world and men loved darkness rather than light...

https://youtu.be/dk_X6Y9Zodg

Wow, most interesting video. Was a little dry at first, but the ending, with the “returning” brought everything into prospective. A most blessed watch.

Blessings, 

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.84
  • Days Won:  33

We aren't of this world, as Jesus said. I also don't feel I am of this world either.

And like you said, people do avoid us once they know we are Believers of Jesus. They probably feel nervous and a bit frightened of us. So instead, they mock us all amongst themselves. A bit like kids at school.

I've also noticed that as soon as you say His name "Jesus", it often has a strong reaction in some people, usually of the mocking or annoyed type.

We also don't know who belongs to Jesus, and who doesn't. So, we have to keep praying for these people, and obey the Lord when He tells us to say, or not say something. As some of these people who aren't yet believers could well soon be believers. We don't know who will, and who won't.

Love,

Becky. Xxx

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

21 hours ago, Ynnejoceug said:

No, the Lord is not of this world. Neither are we. We go to church with a lot of people who still are of this world - even many of our "leaders."