• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,189
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Kristin said:

When do we become nonsinners I always wonder. 

Hi,

Before I could answer I would have to ask who is the “we” or the “I” in the question.

I mean are you talking about the old or new creation because both are what they are by birth.

As those that have been given a choice we can yield to whichever creation or master we choose and become their slave and produce the appropriate fruit as per the master we choose. For both births are in us. 

So when do we become sinless? 

When we choose to. 

Than how and when do we choose to?

When we would willingly give ourselves over to death rather than sin. 

Than the command to; 

“reckon ourselves dead to sin and alive unto God becomes the must blessed, glorious, freedom giving command ever given.

Our hearts jump at the chance to reckon ourselves dead to all things in this world that Christ might be free to work all things in us that are pleasing to Him. 

So than are hearts would shout out like Paul’s;

“I have been crucified to the world and the world to me”

Oh bless these words of scripture and may we come to know them by experience. 

Blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 hour ago, Kristin said:

When do we become nonsinners I always wonder. 

Not quite yet...

1 John 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.  KJV

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

We are declared righteous by our faith in the blood of Jesus as our purchase price.  We become sinless when  we see Jesus for we will be like Him.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,189
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Willa said:

We are declared righteous by our faith in the blood of Jesus as our purchase price.  We become sinless when  we see Jesus for we will be like Him.

Hi,

If you would allow me to speak a bit. It is true we are accepted in the Beloved (declared righteous) by our faith in what the blood of Christ purchased for us in the cross.

But what was it the the Blood of Christ purchased for us on the. cross? 

It was the Divine Nature come to birth in us. We become sinless as this new birth manifests itself and becomes the living power of life in us. 

And this is accomplished by faith in the doing of what God has commanded concerning our old life. And what has God commanded we do concerning our old life? He has commanded that we reckon it dead. For truly it was taken to death with Christ on the cross. It is faith in the operation of God in the soul of man that causes a believer to walk in newness of life (sinlessness). 

Now there will always be sin to a degree in the believers life. For as we reckon ourselves dead there is always a deeper degree of death we can die. Whereby with that deeper degree of death will we walk in less sinfulness which in turn will cause us to reckon ourselves dead a little deeper and more in other areas which in turn will cause a deeper death. For it is us appropriating our deaths in Christ to ourselves is that that frees a believer from the dictates of their fallen nature’s. This is the only way to walk in newness of life and it is by faith. For our salvation is a free gift of God to mankind and it all comes through faith. 

It make help to consider;

How could you be guaranteed never ever to sin again from now to all eternity? 

There is but one way. And that is if you were to die right this instant. For the instant you die at that instant are you freed from your old man.

This is what our salvation in Christ consists of; our deaths.

It is faith in our deaths in Christ that frees us from us. Henceforth the command to reckon ourselves dead to sin and alive unto God. 

Please forgive the boldness, do not mean to offend. But please take these words before God and ask Him about them, to see if there is any truth in them. For walking in newness of life is for all Christians and is the purpose of our salvation in Christ. That the Divine Nature that came to life in us might  come to have full control in our lives.

Blessings, 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1