• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

To that I would say that the beast of the sea and the false prophet (beast from the earth)  are both kings,  that are cast alive into the LOF.

In comparison, because the false prophet calls fire down from heaven, was Elijah a King?  Elijah was a prophet, not a king.

I don't disagree with you that both will be cast alive into the Lake of Fire.

19 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

I think what you are not getting, is that when the kingdom of the 10 kings makes war against the LAMB and the lamb overcomes them,  IN THE MIDDLE of the week,  that he destroys their kingdom,  Daniel 2:44. 

Jesus destroys the armies of the ten king kingdom + all the armies of world that gather against him at Armageddeon at the end of the seven years - when Jesus returns to earth.    Revelation 19:17-21.

Daniel 2:44 in the days of these kings (the ten toes) is referring to the end times, when the ten kings are in power.    Their kingdom is not destroyed until the day Jesus returns at the end of the 7 years.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,937
  • Content Per Day:  3.07

There are hundreds of paganism in the world but God do not call them as harlot, because the whore came from the church n imitate Christianity.

56 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

I realize that most think that.   I petition you to read the Olivet Discourse,  paying close attention to the parable of the fig tree,  esp. Luke's version that equates Jesus's coming simultaneously with the kingdom,  and Matt/ Mark saying that his coming is the day that no man knows. 

In the parable of the fig tree, no one knows the day nor hour of our redemption.     It is referring to the rapture of them who are alive at the time.

When we see the signs of the end times, Israel a nation again, and Jerusalem back in the hands of the Jews - our redemption draws near, the rapture.

Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

"all the trees" are all the nations in the end times picture.    In Ezekiel 38-39, we have the condensed picture of the end times.    The Gog/Magog nations are in place, Israel is in place, Jerusalem is in place.

The fig tree is specifically Jerusalem, as Jesus cursed the fig tree beside the road as He and the disciples were entering Jerusalem that last passover week, knowing He would be rejected by them to be their King.

1 hour ago, Da Puppers said:

I guess our difference centers around whether the beast that ascends is equated to being the beast from the sea,  or the beast from the earth,  Rev 13.  I guess what I was trying to show you is that the 4th king from Daniel 7, TO ARISE OUT OF THE EARTH (arah, the ground)  is this 2nd beast (from the earth)  and Daniel 7 says that he is the 4th KING.   It is this "another" from Daniel 7:24 that  arises after the first, referring to the little horn, that is this 4th king. 

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

Well, the imagery is not exactly tranferrable, because in Daniel 7:3, Daniel sees the beasts coming out of the sea.   But, differently, in Daniel 7:17 is "told" by the angel that the four beasts, as coming out of the earth, are four kings.

In Revelation 13, the imagery is seen by John for both the first beast and the second beast.     So there is similarity and difference when comparing Revelation 13 to Daniel 7.

I agree the fourth king in Daniel 7:17  will be the little horn person, as king, leader, of the Roman Empire of the end times.   Which I say is the EU when it gets to its final form.    The little horn will be leader of the EU.

Edited by douggg

1 hour ago, Da Puppers said:

This day is referring to the DOTL as that day equal to the time of Jacobs trouble... trouble that will be unequaled in all of human history.   Dan 12:2 and Joel 2:1,2 equate the DOTL with Jacobs trouble,  which takes place at same time when Satan is cast out of heaven. 

I have had a lot of discussions about what is the Day of the Lord.     Some say it is the day the world is destroyed in fire.    Some say it is the time of Jacob's troubles.     Some say it is when God judges the revealed man of sin.      Some say it is when nations beat their swords into plow shares.

Well, all of those above are right, but not in the limited sense that each claims.

The Day of the Lord is triggered when the Antichrist, King of Israel, at the time, goes into the temple, sits, claims to be God.    That triggers the beginning of the Day of the Lord.    Saying peace and safety, which had been the case right before, is over right then.

The time of Jacob's troubles begins then.    And goes on until Jesus returns and ends the time of Jacob's troubles.     And the millennium begins, the time during the Day of the Lord when the nations beat their swords into plowshares.

At the end of millennium and the short final rebellion lead by Satan, for his short release from the bottomless pit before being cast in lake of fire - there is the fleeing away of this current heaven and earth, that part of the Day of the Lord that Peter was speaking about the earth being burnt up and all the works therein.

After the Great White Throne Judgement, the Day of the Lord continues into eternity, with a New heaven, a New earth, and a New Jerusalem, which there is no ending to the Day of the Lord.

Edited by douggg

4 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

I gave that semi-long bit of information to say this:   The AoD is seen "standing..." before the tribulation comes that brings desolation to Jerusalem. 

It is not the desolation of Jerusalem, but the desolation of the Temple from worship and praise of the One True God being done there, because the Temple will have been defiled.

The AoD "standing" just means the statue image of the beast will be made in the standing position (like the statue of Thomas Jefferson in the Thomas Jefferson memorial), as opposed to sitting, like the statue of Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial.

Differently, the ToD, Transgression of Desolation, is when the Antichrist goes into the temple and "sits" claiming to have achieved God-hood.     God will have the person killed for that audacious act, in Ezekiel 28:1-10.

The prince of tyre is nothing more than a code name for the revealed man of sin.    Note the referral to the person "sitting" in the seat of God, showing to the nations that he is God (claims to be).

Ezekiel 28:2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thine heart is lifted up, and thou hast said, I am a God, I sit in the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou art a man, and not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:

3 Behold, thou art wiser than Daniel; there is no secret that they can hide from thee:

4 With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:

5 By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of thy riches:

6 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;

7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.

8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas.

9 Wilt thou yet say before him that slayeth thee, I am God? but thou shalt be a man, and no God, in the hand of him that slayeth thee.

10 Thou shalt die the deaths of the uncircumcised by the hand of strangers: for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD

That's how the revealed man of sin will be killed, by strangers, implying some persons outside of Israel.   Probably some special forces assassination team.

God in disdain for the person, doesn't let his soul remain in hell, and brings him back alive.   That's when the person becomes the beast.

And the AoD standing statue image is made of him and placed in the Temple, desolating it from worship and praise of the One True God.

The person starts off a the Little Horn.

Then after Gog/Magog is the prince who shall come into the middle east and Israel.

The Jews think he is the messiah.   He is anointed the King of Israel, making him the Antichrist.

He confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant, by the big speech, to begin the seven years.    The two witnesses show and begin prophesying against him.

About 3 years into the seven years, he commits the ToD.    Ending his honeymoon being thought of as the messiah.    Ending his time as the Antichrist.

Revealed as the man of sin, God bring strangers against him and has him killed.

Finding his soul in hell, before God in disdain for him because he is a Jew who destroys his land and his people by selling out to Satan, brings him back alive.

As the beast spirit in the bottomless pit, ascends out of it to possess him.

He sits up in his open casket, the world seeing it happen, and thinks, dumbfounded, that he has overcome death, and that his claim of God-hood really is true.

And the world begins to worship him, as the false prophet preaches him as the way to salvation from the penalty of death.

The image of the person is made and placed in the temple.   Inanimate.    On day 1185 of the seven years.

The Jews begins to flee, with the two witnesses giving them cover by the plagues.    For the next 75 days.

On day 1260, the beast kills the two witnesses.  The time for assisted fleeing closed.

3.5 days later the two witnesses come back to life and are called up to heaven.    Leaving 1256.5 days (called 42 months) in the seven years, that the beast rules unimpeded.

The seventh trumpet sounds in Revelation 11, and God begins dismantling Satan and his angels kingdom of mystery Babylon the Great.     The war in the second heaven takes place in Revelation 12:7-9.

Satan and his angels, cast down to earth, having a time, times, half time left.

During that time, the false prophet does a big lying miracle and brings the AoD statue image of the beast to life.    But the real truth is that Satan incarnates the image as way to have everyone worship him.

That goes on for the second half of the seven years, with the trumpet and bowls judgments poured out on the world, hoping for men to repent.

At the end of the 7 years, Jesus returns, with the saints, to end the great tribulation, destroy the beast and his kingdom, and the false prophet - casting them into the lake of fire.

Satan will be exposed there on the temple mount, as the AoD image goes up in flames and everyone will behold him, before the angel takes the chain, and Satan cast into the bottomless pit.

Speaking about Satan in Ezekiel 28:17-19, code named the King of Tyre (Tyrus).

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.

Their so-called god that they had worshipped, by worshipping the alive AoD statue image of the beast, will be exposed and brought to nothing.

Edited by douggg

4 hours ago, Da Puppers said:

I don't see how your view and timing of the 2300 "days"  (of Daniel 8?) fits in your timeline.  

Here is a chart I made of the path of the Arch Villain of the end times, to his destruction.

On the right side is him in the role of the King of the Roman Empire, starting out as the selected leader of the EU.    And the left side is him in the role of the Antichrist, the King of Israel for a short time, before becoming the beast King of the Roman Empire, the EU, as dictator.

All the way down to the beginning of the great tribulation.     On my second chart it begins at the great tribulation, and all of the time frames in Revelation are there, plus the 1335 days and the 1290 days.     The 2300 days I will explain again in my next post or maybe put the 2300 days onto my first chart.  In the gold oval for the abomination of desolation, I need to add the word "setup".chart_junel_2019.jpg.b8b5bf1fb319f1d94f8026cf7bfbf8cb.jpg

1902758543_char10t(4).jpg.34745f0d72afdfe5c49b15969ca46002.jpg

Edited by douggg

23 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

I wasn't very clear when I referred to the 2300 "days".  This is in association with the phrase "transgression of desolation ".  The end of which,  the sanctuary is cleansed.   From Daniel 8 we see that this takes place during "the last end of the indignation".  1150 DAYS added to your day #1185, and only equals 2335, not your 2520 days. 

The beginning of the 2300 days at day 220 is not on my chart.    I am going to fix that by showing day 220 on my first chart in the appropriate place, and noting the 2300 days to Jesus's return, okay?

From day 220 when the animal sacrifices begin again to the day that Jesus retuns will be 2300 days, to day 2520.   i.e. day 220 +2300 days = day 2520, the day that Jesus returns.

On the day that Jesus returns at the bottom of the second chart, the last end of the indignation will take place.    What that will be is the image of the beast, is burned up, turned to ashes and Satan will be there on the temple mount for everyone to see.   This is

in Ezekiel 28:17-19.   It would be good to read.    Before the lone angel descends with the chain to bind Satan and Satan is cast into the bottomless pit.

Thanks for pointing out that missing information on my chart(s), and I will fix them with the additonal information.   Bear with me, because it may take a little time for me to add that information.   But I will get right on it.

23 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

P.s. when is the judgment of the great whore?  please answer.  

1. the great whore is Mystery Babylon the Great, the invisible kingdom, principality of Satan and his angels.      That aspect of judgement on Satan's kingdom begins when the 7th trumpet sounds in Revelation 11.   The beginning of the judgement is right after the 1260 days, exact midpoint of the 7 years, with the war in the 2nd heaven and Satan and his angels cast down.

2. the aspect of the great whore applying specifically to the RCC leadership, the Vatican, which sits on many waters, and sits on the seven mountains, a saying for Rome - will be burnt to the ground sometime in the second half of the seven years.     We don't have enough information to pinpoint it.    Most likely at the beginning of the second half of the seven years.

Edited by douggg

24 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

I wasn't very clear when I referred to the 2300 "days".  This is in association with the phrase "transgression of desolation ".  The end of which,  the sanctuary is cleansed.   From Daniel 8 we see that this takes place during "the last end of the indignation".  1150 DAYS added to your day #1185, and only equals 2335, not your 2520 days.  

Be Blessed 

The PuP 

P.s. when is the judgment of the great whore?  please answer.  

btw, here is a simplified form of my first chart, without all the detail, to show the fundamental concept of the person as the King of the Roman empire end times, and as the King of Israel (instead of and against Jesus the rightful King of Israel), the Antichrist

This concept is critical to the end times.   And why not to refer to the person as the Antichrist except during the time he is King of Israel (illegitimate).      At other times, he should be referred to as the Little Horn, or the beast depending at what point in the seven years.

transitions.jpg.f0b3ac1453d51830c165cedf5250dde0.jpg