• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

38 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

1150 DAYS added to your day #1185, and only equals 2335, not your 2520 days

There is no 1150 days involved.     From day 1185 there are 1335 days to day 2520, the Day that Jesus returns.

I wish the charts would show more crisp, but the nature of when they are inserted into a post makes them not sharp.     I think they are still readable though.

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Diamond Member

39 minutes ago, Da Puppers said:

First you say that the transgression of desolation (even on your charts)  that the transgression of desolation takes place on day 1185. 

No, I don't.   On the first chart, at the bottom go to the gold oval - Abomination of Desolation within it.    To the side is "triggers the great tribulation"

At the top of the second chart is the same gold oval - Abomination of Desolation within it.   To the side is "triggers the great tribulation"

The first line item on the second chart, it shows "aod setup on day 1185 of 7 yr 70th week"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The transgression of desolation is in the middle of my first chart.   in the first gold oval.    And to the side,  says "2Thessalonians2:4 act, triggers the beginning of the Day of the Lord".

And now you say that it takes place on day 220. 

No, I did not.    I wrote that on day 220 the daily sacrifices begin again, that is the start of the 2300 days.  

From day 220, there are 2300 days until day 2520 on which Jesus returns on Day 2520.

I just don't understand why you believe there are 2 transgressions,  when it is only mentioned 1 time in all of scripture.   I guess you need to tell me how you define the Tod and why there are 2. 

It is not two transgressions.    It is two reasons the temple is made desolate.    

The first one is the transgression of desolation, the act of 2Thessalonians2:4 that the Antichrist goes into the temple and sits, claims to have achieved God-hood.   It triggers the beginning of the Day of the Lord.

The second one is the abomination of desolation, the statue image made of the beast that will be placed in the temple.    It triggers the beginning of the great tribulation.

Edited by douggg

1 hour ago, Da Puppers said:

There is no mention anywhere of when the sacrifices began. 

Agreed.     Not stated directly, we have to figure out when.    By subtracting 2300 days from the day that the temple will be cleansed of what is making it desolate.     The cleansing is the removal of the little horn person (who will have become the beast) at Jesus's Return, when the person is cast alive into the lake of fire.

There are no daily animal sacrifices being done right now because there is no temple.

So once there is a temple built, the daily animal sacrifices can begin again - in order to be stopped by the little horn person.

1. A temple built.

2. the daily sacrifices begin again (on day 220).

3. the daily sacrifices stopped by the little horn person who will be the Antichrist at that time.    The Antichrist stopping the daily sacrifice somewhere in first half, around 3 years into it.    We don't have enough information to figure an exact day.

4. The Antichrist goes into the temple then, and sits, claims to have achieved God-hood.    That is the transgression of desolation.

5.  The person continues to sit in the temple until Jesus returns, 2300 days after the daily sacrifices were re-instituted on day 220.

Edited by douggg

1 hour ago, Da Puppers said:

When the answer uses the phrase "to be trodden under foot" we find this same phrase in Rev 11 to refer to the DESOLATION of Jerusalem AND of the temple.

Jerusalem will not be desolate.   It is the temple that will be desolate.   It is referring to no worship or praise of the One True God, because the revealed man of sin will be sitting in the temple.

The temple and the host (the Jews) trodden down during the 2300 days is that the armies of the little horn's kingdom, the EU military, will be occupying Jerusalem for the 42 months in Revelation 11:2.

Revelation 11:2 But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

The reason the Jews just don't go in the temple, cuff the Antichrist turned revealed man of sin, and take him away is because the city will be occupied by the EU military, under his direction. 

The most the Jews can do is reject him as continuing as their King of Israel, ending his time as the Antichrist perceived messiah.    Which they will do, and he starts taking revenge on their rejection of him.

I updated my two charts to show the animal sacrifices begin on day 220, 2300 days til Jesus returns - to remove both the beast person, the false prophet, and Satan (who will be incarnating the abomination of desolation statue image).

chart_july_2019.jpg.1cca119054c6e3b1065439b8488d0823.jpg

char_11_(2).jpg.906e02554ddcbf8d568eaa9898ffedb4.jpg

Edited by douggg

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, douggg said:

I updated my two charts to show the animal sacrifices begin on day 220, 2300 days til Jesus returns - to remove both the beast person, the false prophet, and Satan (who will be incarnating the abomination of desolation statue image).

Doug,

This is Part of the problem, You invest so much time and effort into these charts and then when something New comes along, and is revealed, You are unable to receive it, because you then would have to rework your timelines. The errors are in the assumptions, and the assumptions influence the outcome. so to you they seem true, but that is because you cannot bring yourself to question your assumptions. 

The point of this whole post was to show how Rome has nothing to do with seventh or eighth beast...

Edited by dhchristian

4 hours ago, dhchristian said:

Doug,

This is Part of the problem, You invest so much time and effort into these charts and then when something New comes along, and is revealed, You are unable to receive it, because you then would have to rework your timelines. The errors are in the assumptions, and the assumptions influence the outcome. so to you they seem true, but that is because you cannot bring yourself to question your assumptions. 

Please address the issues, not me.     I updated the charts, not because of new material or understanding, but because I received comments regarding the 2300 days.   Which I decided to put on the first chart, the starting of the animal sacrifices and the 2300 days.

On the second chart, I made some changes that I think would make the transition from chart 1 clearer and at the bottom to put some wording about Satan being exposed, so that people would look at Ezekiel 28:17-19.

None of the updates to my charts were anything new discovered by me, recently.

It takes me about a minute to copy and paste those charts into a post.    It took 50 years, of God leading me, to know what to put on the charts, and in the right order.

4 hours ago, dhchristian said:

The point of this whole post was to show how Rome has nothing to do with seventh or eighth beast...

Well, I am showing how the 7th and 8th king does have to do with the Roman Empire, and specifically with the Roman Empire of the end times.   

Edited by douggg

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

43 minutes ago, douggg said:

Well, I am showing how the 7th and 8th king does have to do with the Roman Empire, and specifically with the Roman Empire of the end times. 

And you are making God out to be a liar. The revelation clearly states that the beast that ascends from the Bottomless pit, WAS and IS NOT NOW, (When John received the Vision) AND IS TO COME. Earlier in that vision Rome was the sixth kingdom that IS. Something cannot be an IS and an IS NOT simultaneously, This is just simple Logic. In scriptural exegesis, you have to look at the when the Author wrote the and when the Book was written, and who it was written for to get an idea of where the prophecy points to. For example, the big mistake everyone here is trying to make is to squeeze the 2300 days in here. That prophecy was fulfilled to the day exactly by Antiochus Epiphanes who ruled and committed this particular abomination. Is their a dual fulfillment of this? You would need some serious proof to make this case which no one has from other scriptures. 

2 hours ago, dhchristian said:

And you are making God out to be a liar. The revelation clearly states that the beast that ascends from the Bottomless pit, WAS and IS NOT NOW, (When John received the Vision) AND IS TO COME.

That's kind of exteme isn't it, for disagreeing with your POV?

What bible version are you quoting from because the phrase "AND IS TO COME" is not in the KJV ?

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

2 hours ago, dhchristian said:

For example, the big mistake everyone here is trying to make is to squeeze the 2300 days in here. That prophecy was fulfilled to the day exactly by Antiochus Epiphanes who ruled and committed this particular abomination.

The vision of the transgression of desolation, the 2300 days, is for time of the end.    Antiochus was not time of the end.

Daniel 8:17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

25 minutes ago, douggg said:

What bible version are you quoting from because the phrase "AND IS TO COME" is not in the KJV ?

Begging your pardon. 

Revelation 4:8  And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.  KJV