createdequal

• Group:  Catholic
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  0

I can't think of one thing I disagree w/ Trump on.

OK, so maybe you will ask: Well, who are YOU (Createdequal) that we should CARE what you agree or disagree about?

well, I consider myself more educated than most Americans. (typos in my posts indicate nothing more than: being rushed...)

Mostly, i have educated myself by reading non-fiction for years and years, but I also have some college credits (History, etc)

I once took an IQ test and it was above average

I try to think things through to their logical conclusion before making up my mind. I hope all Americans learn to do the same, before 2020 

I think things through as best I can.. every topic brought up in debates and etc... Such thoughtfulness (appreciation for logic, etc) of course explains why I am a Republican 

I am also a devout Christian, someone who has read the whole Bible, some parts of it over and over for years and years. There are parts of it I don't quite understand and some things i even have a hard time accepting (mostly in the Old T) but in any case, I have now explained somewhat who I am. I have also been through many, many "interesting" experiences in life.. have endured egregious persecution.. 

so yeh, that makes me credible IMO

so anyway.. yeh.. I don't see how Trump could be doing much of a better job.. except maybe he could do something about the homeless problem.. That's about all I can think of.

So why all this criticism from .. even from other "Republicans"?

I don't get it.

But as i said elsewhere, I think most people do not care much about the truth.. Some care more about appearing to be "fair minded" (for example) than being truth-minded.. In other words, people will agree with the Left rather than appear to be "narrow minded" by disagreeing w/ them "too often."

Edited by createdequal
typos, etc..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Content Count:  14,250
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  30

16 minutes ago, createdequal said:

I think things through as best I can.. every topic brought up in debates and etc... Such thoughtfulness (appreciation for logic, etc) of course explains why I am a Republican 

rolf:24:

I supported the Republican platform and I think he has done his best to fulfill those ideals.  I don't care for the way our president has always conducted himself, but people can say the same thing about me.  We are far from perfect, and people whose lives are under a microscope appear far worse than others.  I think that Republicans expect a more noble character of our presidents than other parties do.  For instance, those who follow Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals subscribe to the idea that the end justifies the means and they expect people to lie, slander, riot and disrupt the peace to keep everything off balance to bring in a Marxist government.   That is why they refuse to work with other parties in Congress to allow our government to function as a Republic.   Other parties have succeeded in weakening our economy and our military to the point that we were made susceptible to Isis attacks.  There have been relatively few of these under this president and we don't hear of widespread riots like we had under the previous administration.  Trump has brought some semblance of stability to our nation in spite of the fact that they are doing their best to remove him from office.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

On 8/16/2019 at 2:49 PM, createdequal said:

Then that's a pretty serious issue. I love my wife of 28 years dearly and I disagree with her on some issues. You at least must disagree with some of his personal choices that are clearly inconsistent with a lifestyle that shows devotion to Jesus Christ.

• Thumbs Up 1

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:36 PM, Willa said:

rolf:24:

I supported the Republican platform and I think he has done his best to fulfill those ideals.  I don't care for the way our president has always conducted himself, but people can say the same thing about me.  We are far from perfect, and people whose lives are under a microscope appear far worse than others.  I think that Republicans expect a more noble character of our presidents than other parties do.  For instance, those who follow Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals subscribe to the idea that the end justifies the means and they expect people to lie, slander, riot and disrupt the peace to keep everything off balance to bring in a Marxist government.   That is why they refuse to work with other parties in Congress to allow our government to function as a Republic.   Other parties have succeeded in weakening our economy and our military to the point that we were made susceptible to Isis attacks.  There have been relatively few of these under this president and we don't hear of widespread riots like we had under the previous administration.  Trump has brought some semblance of stability to our nation in spite of the fact that they are doing their best to remove him from office.  

they make me sick. They are misanthropes.

And everyone (voters) should know this because: Anyone who can kill a helpless child in the womb. . What will that person NOT do (or advocate doing)?   

Of course they are going to try to get rid of the president. They know they have to lie and distort truth in order to do that but as you say, they have no set moral compass (my words). They just do whatever they have to in order to win. And a lot of Americans have been brainwashed by cnn and msnbc and etc.. never bother to watch Fox. I have to confess, I don't watch cnn and some think that that means I am narrow minded and/or not "interested in the other side" but the real reason is that I don't like dishonesty, subterfuge.. dissembling.. 

aka: lies 

Edited by createdequal

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 4:59 PM, one.opinion said:

Then that's a pretty serious issue. I love my wife of 28 years dearly and I disagree with her on some issues. You at least must disagree with some of his personal choices that are clearly inconsistent with a lifestyle that shows devotion to Jesus Christ.

I never said there may not exist something he has said/done (recently) that I disagree with, only that I cannot think of anything

and there is nothing wrong w/ his lifestyle. If you are judging him by his past.. that says more about you than about him

Edited by createdequal

14 hours ago, createdequal said:

and there is nothing wrong w/ his lifestyle. If you are judging him by his past.. that says more about you than about him

If he admitted to wrongdoing and asked for forgiveness and showed repentance, I would agree. He has not. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing that has sadly fooled a great number of conservative Christians by doing a few things that we like (appointing conservative judges).

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,787
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

2 hours ago, one.opinion said:

If he admitted to wrongdoing and asked for forgiveness and showed repentance, I would agree. He has not. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing that has sadly fooled a great number of conservative Christians by doing a few things that we like (appointing conservative judges).

Actually, you're thinking very small ... if you look at Heritage Foundation -- whom is a solidly conservative organization -- they say that Trump has implemented nearly 2/3 of its 300+ recommendations in his first 2 years.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/heritage-foundation-64-of-trumps-agenda-already-done-faster-than-reagan

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

5 minutes ago, George said:

Actually, you're thinking very small ... if you look at Heritage Foundation -- whom is a solidly conservative organization -- they say that Trump has implemented nearly 2/3 of its 300+ recommendations in his first 2 years.

While many of the recommendations by the Heritage Foundation are certainly arguable, it really isn’t the point. There are likely millions of people in the conservative Christian block that have never heard of the Heritage Foundation and are Trump supporters for a small number of reasons.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,787
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

55 minutes ago, one.opinion said:

There are likely millions of people in the conservative Christian block that have never heard of the Heritage Foundation and are Trump supporters for a small number of reasons.

But this isn't your original point ... you pointed out and said,

3 hours ago, one.opinion said:

has sadly fooled a great number of conservative Christians by doing a few things that we like (appointing conservative judges).

... and I'm simply pointing out that He's done a lot more than simply appointing judges.  

That's all!  :)  Take it for what it is ... 

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

On 8/16/2019 at 12:49 PM, createdequal said:

OK, so maybe you will ask: Well, who are YOU (Createdequal) that we should CARE what you agree or disagree about?

well, I consider myself more educated than most Americans. (typos in my posts indicate nothing more than: being rushed...)

Mostly, i have educated myself by reading non-fiction for years and years, but I also have some college credits (History, etc)

I once took an IQ test and it was above average

I try to think things through to their logical conclusion before making up my mind. I hope all Americans learn to do the same, before 2020 

I am also a devout Christian, someone who has read the whole Bible, some parts of it over and over for years and years. There are parts of it I don't quite understand and some things i even have a hard time accepting (mostly in the Old T) but in any case, I have now explained somewhat who I am. I have also been through many, many "interesting" experiences in life.. have endured egregious persecution.. 

so yeh, that makes me credible IMO

so anyway.. yeh.. I don't see how Trump could be doing much of a better job.. except maybe he could do something about the homeless problem.. That's about all I can think of.

So why all this criticism from .. even from other "Republicans"?

I don't get it.

But as i said elsewhere, I think most people do not care much about the truth.. Some care more about appearing to be "fair minded" (for example) than being truth-minded.. In other words, people will agree with the Left rather than appear to be "narrow minded" by disagreeing w/ them "too often."

That is your choice. The world is full of them.