IGNORED

Signs in the heavens, the earth, and the sea?

luigi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,764
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Still Alive said:

Nope. If you are actually trusting CNN, FOX, etc. You and I are on different planets. I can show you the articles, but seriously, google will get you there.

Here is the problem:

The news outlets, in the 20th century, could tell you anything they wanted and we had no way to really check up the validity of their stories. So we mostly believed them. Like when Walter Cronkite told us the Tet Offensive was a disaster for the US and a great success for the Viet Cong. And it caused a public outcry to end the war and we did.

But in reality, Tet was a last, final gasp by the Viet Cong, and it failed. We held up and were ready to finish it for good. But Cronkite changed the course of history.

And now they are doing it with "global warming". Except they now call it "climate change" because the warming stopped. 

Seriously, go to the links and sites I provided. It's all there. Even discussions of the "urban heat island" affect on earth weather stations. And actual ice levels at the poles. There is no AGW or ACC. It's a myth. We are simply in the normal cycles that have been going on since the creation of the planet and are within the more stabilized period that started a few tens of thousands of years ago. And it's actually cooler than some of the spikes. 

If you watch some of those Tony Heller videos with an open mind, I promise your mind will be blown.

Still Alive,

There has to be a motive to why people do what they do. What motive would 97% of all environmental scientists throughout the world have to be joined together in some sort of conspiracy crusade to provide the world with bogus news on the environment? There is no logical motive for them to do that.

On the other hand what motive do many of the 3% of environmental scientists throughout the world have to proclaim man made global warming is a hoax? It has been found that many of these 3% receive funding from the fossil fuel industry and their subsidiaries.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

31 minutes ago, luigi said:

If the 97% of all environmental scientists throughout the world who claim man made climate change is real, were bogus as you claim, we would then have dozens of major news outlets discrediting the bogus figures.

Instead of accepting this truth from major news outlets who have their reputations on the line in regards to the truth, you prefer to accept data from lesser known news outlets who have no reputation to save, and thus may very well have ulterior motives such as money from the fossil fuel industry, to proclaim their lies about the environment as truth.

They WERE "outed" in 2009 and again in 2011 with the IPCC emails an insider released.  MSM COVERED IT UP AND REFUSED TO REPORT ON IT.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.33
  • Days Won:  3

9 minutes ago, luigi said:

Still Alive,

There has to be a motive to why people do what they do. What motive would 97% of all environmental scientists throughout the world have to be joined together in some sort of conspiracy crusade to provide the world with bogus news on the environment? There is no logical motive for them to do that.

Luigi, they are not joined together in a conspiracy crusade. They just want to keep their jobs. And, again, the 97% thing is bogus. Here are some links to that point:

https://www.econlib.org/archives/2014/03/16_not_97_agree.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexepstein/2015/01/06/97-of-climate-scientists-agree-is-100-wrong/#6b1d67573f9f

https://www.wsj.com/articles/joseph-bast-and-roy-spencer-the-myth-of-the-climate-change-97-1401145980

The 97% consensus meme is marketing and nothing more. It has nothing to do with actual reality.

BTW, notice how old some of these articles are. This is not new news to those of us that follow this. I started a thread on this topic on another site in 2006 that reached over 6,000 posts. That's why I'm not getting into the weeds on this. Been there, done that. But more importantly, the whole AGW thing is so easily debunked these days that my take is that if a couple of articles or youtube videos I point people to don't convince them, well, I'm wasting my time. They simply believe what they want to believe and I have to move on. I don't believe you are doing that, but I've seen plenty of CNN zombies do that.

• Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, luigi said:

Instead of accepting this truth from major news outlets who have their reputations on the line in regards to the truth, you prefer to accept data from lesser known news outlets who have no reputation to save, and thus may very well have ulterior motives such as money from the fossil fuel industry, to proclaim their lies about the environment as truth.

Have you seen CNN's numbers, or MSNBC's? 

A subject of no small significance on political sites on which I post talk about this very issue - that major news sources have lost track of the fact that we are no longer in the 20th centuries and their stories are easily fact checked - and more and more people are doing it. CNN especially has eviscerated their reputation through increasingly poor and transparently biased stories. 

I just went for some low hanging fruit here, so consider the source. But still:

CNN mired in a credibility crisis as ratings continue to collapse

17 minutes ago, Jostler said:

They WERE "outed" in 2009 and again in 2011 with the IPCC emails an insider released.  MSM COVERED IT UP AND REFUSED TO REPORT ON IT.

Where are the reports? Why hasn't the mainstream media reported on the same findings if true? Do they also have ulterior motives with the 97% of all environmental scientists throughout the world to perpetuate fraud?

The logical answer is any reports that did emerge, if they were valid and could be proven, would have been made public by the mainstream media. 

11 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

Luigi, they are not joined together in a conspiracy crusade. They just want to keep their jobs.

Still Alive, if the 97% of environmental scientists who claim global warming is man made just wanted to keep their jobs, they would do a lot better by denying that it is happening. Many politicians, here and abroad are threatening to fire these individuals if they continue to assert man made climate change.

15 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

And, again, the 97% thing is bogus. Here are some links to that point:

You are wearing me out, by my having to repeat that the links you provide to non mainstream news services who claim that the 97% of the world's environmental scientists who claim that man made global warming is real, is a bogus figure; are not credible. If they were credible with evidence to prove their claims, it would then surface in mainstream media; which it hasn't.

48 minutes ago, Still Alive said:

Have you seen CNN's numbers, or MSNBC's? 

A subject of no small significance on political sites on which I post talk about this very issue - that major news sources have lost track of the fact that we are no longer in the 20th centuries and their stories are easily fact checked - and more and more people are doing it. CNN especially has eviscerated their reputation through increasingly poor and transparently biased stories. 

I just went for some low hanging fruit here, so consider the source. But still:

CNN mired in a credibility crisis as ratings continue to collapse

Earlier on this site, I responded to someone on how I recently read an article about my area in the Bronx, NY, which has seen an increase of 2.3 degrees centigrade since the late 19th century. This figure translates into roughly a 4 degree fahrenheit rise. This means that today in my area it is roughly 4 degrees warmer every day on average that it was 120+ years ago.

This individual then went on to claim he believed this rise in temperature due to climate cycles, to which I agreed. I then mentioned to him that we are currently at the end of a 12,000 year interglacial period (cycle), and should be entering a new glaciation cycle with temperatures going down here in the northern hemisphere, but instead are going in the opposite direction, up. He then just responded that he did not want to discuss Old earth theories. 

Edited by luigi

12 minutes ago, luigi said:

Earlier on this site, I responded to someone on how I recently read an article about my area in the Bronx, NY, which has seen an increase of 2.3 degrees centigrade since the late 19th century. This figure translates into roughly a 4 degree fahrenheit rise. This means that today in my area it is roughly 4 degrees warmer every day that it was 120+ years ago.

This individual then went on to claim he believed this rise in temperature due to climate cycles, to which I agreed. I then mentioned to him that we are currently at the end of a 12,000 year interglacial period (cycle), and should be entering a new glaciation cycle with temperatures going down here in the northern hemisphere, but instead are going in the opposite direction, up. He then just responded that he did not want to discuss Old earth theories. 

I'm done. Gotta move on. When you get some time, look at the things I linked to. They answer all your concerns in all of your posts, in spades. No need for me to go through this again.

The broader your news sources, the more confidence you can have in your opinion on this. But at the end of the day, people are gonna believe what they believe, especially if they have some sort of skin in the game. 

And you trust the MSM at your peril.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

14 hours ago, luigi said:

To confess in truth that Jesus is someone's Lord, is to say that Jesus and His Way is what one believes in.

There will be those who with their mouths have confessed Jesus as Lord, but in whose hearts they never believed in Jesus' Way of truth, justice, mercy, love, +++. Many of these individuals will supposedly have cast out demons, and done many good works, to whom the Lord will declare that He (love) never knew them (Matthew 7:22). For the Lord never to have known them is the same to say that they never knew love.

Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. 

Those who confess JESUS as LORD with mouth only NEVER KNEW HIM .      Those who don't profress Him as LORD ,  DONT KNOW HIM .

Lets take an example .    Look at oprah wimphrey .    That lady does more for the poor than most , has orphanages ,  has lots of good works .

Yet SHE DOES NOT KNOW CHRIST .    She follows another jesus , which is no jesus its the new age jesus that claims all religions are valid and as long

as one has love and good works then they KNOW the LIGHT .      ITS A LIE LUIGI and a highly deceptive one .

THE ORIGINAL GOSPLE IS ,   YE MUST BELEIVE and CONFESS HIM and IF Those who claim to KNOW HIM yet walk not in the love of GOD , THEN YES these are mouth only .

But you need to flee this mindset you have about folks in other religions or whatever , that just because they have love they must KNOW JESUS or HIS WAY STUFF .

THEY are not saved .     YE must confess HIM as LORD and believe from the heart and our works as BELEIVERS in JESUS will be seen by our love .

AND Here is the real kicker .     Lets say I said this false thing ,   that I have my way and a muslim has his way and we are saved so long as we have love ,  I WOULD BE A DENIER

of JESUS HIMSELF and be TOLD SO on the day OF JUDGMENT .    LOVE don't love folks to hell fire man , and those religions are of satan .   Love don't let even enemies

believe a false love that omits the confession of JESUS and instead focuses on unity and etc .      Friends don't let friends BELEIVE INCLUSIVISM .

AND folks ,  WE don't let our enemies even , BELIEVE IT EITHER .     IF WE HAVE the the TRUE FAITH , then we gonna proclaim as did peter and all ,   YE MUST BELIEVE and CONFESS HIM as LORD .  And then we will remind those who do believe in HIM and confess him , HEY church if you don't have love you DONT KNOW HIM .

BUT let this saying right here stand ,   FRIENDS don't let ANYTHING believe in this all inclusive love .      No woman , no man , no child ,   .

Instead let us point TO CHRIST confessing HIM as LORD and the ONLY MEANS of salvation and that one must confess HIM and believe from the heart in HE who GOD DID SEND .

THE LOVE that comes FROM GOD ,  SENT THE SON , that whosoever Believes in HIM ,   not allah , not some inclusive love talk, But in HIM , HIS NAME .  AND THEN DO

all things BY HIM which are pleasing in HIS SIGHT .    

• This is Worthy 1