• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  369
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

Those sermons are very interesting and you would get the most out of it if you take the time to listen for your self with the Bible beside you:)

I just stated I do not have access to speakers, haven't for quite some time, therefore would request your assistance, if you desire me to consider the points therein.  I would also ask if you have read what I have already given in this thread about Jude 1:9.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

8 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Do you think the person who started this thread is a troll and is trying to bring on dispute among Worthy? 

troll.gif.6abdcb552204e239f5692a43e08323b1.gif

I know I said I would no longer participate but I do not want any of my brothers and sisters confused on this matter. @ShinyGospelShoes Seems very serious about this subject. Most men who attempt to dabble in unclear and unknown doctrines are. 

Its an argument you cannot win if the person in question uses vague scripture to counter clear scripture. We know God has appeared in various forms for man’s sake. We could not stand in his real presence or appearance at that time. So he appeared as men as well as an angel. He allowed Jacob to wrestle with him. The angel of the Lord and Michael have never been clearly linked as one and the same. 

We are told clearly before he appeared That Jesus was God, Eternal and creator of all things. Something that has never been attributed to any angels. Not a single verse of scripture says Christ was an angel at anytime.

Michael fought the devil in Heaven. Where before his incarnation the Bible says Jesus was God, not an archangel or messenger. He was God with the Father. That is orthodox Christianity. This teaching of Shiny is from his own mind and is a disrespect of the true Lord and savior Jesus Christ. 

Col 2:18  Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you. Such a person also goes into great detail about what they have seen; they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind.

Col 2:19  They have lost connection with the head, from whom the whole body, supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow.

Clear scripture, with no guessing. He has been given clear truth concerning this matter with not a single scripture saying Christ Jesus is also Michael the archangel. We have clear scripture that Christ is superior to angels and they all worship him. Only to have him say all but one uncreated angel, Michael. God clearly says he never told any angel(arch, seraphim, Cherubim, etc) to sit at my right hand.  

Always believe clear revelation over vague teaching that is never solidified.

I do believe he is a brother, I just believe he is in great error.
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,992
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,690
  • Content Per Day:  11.78
  • Days Won:  226

45 minutes ago, saved34 said:

I know I said I would no longer participate but I do not want any of my brothers and sisters confused on this matter. @ShinyGospelShoes Seems very serious about this subject. Most men who attempt to dabble in unclear and unknown doctrines are. 

Its an argument you cannot win if the person in question uses vague scripture to counter clear scripture. We know God has appeared in various forms for man’s sake. We could not stand in his real presence or appearance at that time. So he appeared as men as well as an angel. He allowed Jacob to wrestle with him. The angel of the Lord and Michael have never been clearly linked as one and the same. 

We are told clearly before he appeared That Jesus was God, Eternal and creator of all things. Something that has never been attributed to any angels. Not a single verse of scripture says Christ was an angel at anytime.

Michael fought the devil in Heaven. Where before his incarnation the Bible says Jesus was God, not an archangel or messenger. He was God with the Father. That is orthodox Christianity. This teaching of Shiny is from his own mind and is a disrespect of the true Lord and savior Jesus Christ. 

Col 2:18  Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you. Such a person also goes into great detail about what they have seen; they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind.

Col 2:19  They have lost connection with the head, from whom the whole body, supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow.

Clear scripture, with no guessing. He has been given clear truth concerning this matter with not a single scripture saying Christ Jesus is also Michael the archangel. We have clear scripture that Christ is superior to angels and they all worship him. Only to have him say all but one uncreated angel, Michael. God clearly says he never told any angel(arch, seraphim, Cherubim, etc) to sit at my right hand.  

Always believe clear revelation over vague teaching that is never solidified.

I do believe he is a brother, I just believe he is in great error.

It sure looks like JW doctrine to me. :noidea:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,185
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  02/19/1971

Just now, missmuffet said:

It sure looks like JW doctrine to me. :noidea:

I thought so too, but he believes in the full deity of Christ. The bodily Resurrection of Christ, the triune God and just about all of the fundamentals of our faith. lol this brother is no rookie. He is well trained in scripture, but like all of us he is off base on this one. We all stumble on doctrine at times. 

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,785
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Interesting timing of this press release.  Perhaps this is addressing a phenomenon happening not just at Worthy.

http://christiannewswire.com/news/2118382961.html

• Thumbs Up 4

• George locked this topic