• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

11 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

They are the Fig tree, and she has leaves, but no fruit yet. Fruit come when the Spirit is given them which happens when they mourn for Him whom they have pierced. The fact is, that only the dispensationalists knew Israel would be a reborn a nation, which they were in 1948.

Because right now in this dispensation she is not the chosen People, Those who are in Christ are. For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. (Romans 11:27) This is the last and final dispensation... I believe you call it covenant right?... Like the verse says. When doe s this occur... again I point you to Zech. 12:10ff... You should read that passage.

Again, they are not the chosen people right now because of their unbelief, so they have no faith in Christ apart from the remnant of Jews who are Christians. 

No, Jesus is the Only Way, and he is the sacrifice once for all. Israel will receive Jesus as their messiah and be restored from their blindness, when they Mourn for him whom they have pierced see Zech. 12:10ff again.

They are not under any covenant right now, they will be when they "mourn for him whom they have pierced"... that is the New Covenant.

As You can see your questions are quite simple to answer. In fact, I have already answered all of them just you have not comprehended them. As concerning the Gospel they are enemies, but through our mercy to them they will repent and receive Jesus as their messiah, saying "blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD" Between now and that day, however there is a lot that they will do that is wicked, such as make a deal with the antichrist, who comes in another name, and quite likely justify the beheading of Christians via Noahidism which will be used by the Antichrist... Undoubtedly those Jews who say they are Jews but are not (Baylonian Talmudic Judaism) will undoubtedly be involved. The Karaites, and the ones that reject Noahidism will probably be the ones that understand the Abomination of desolation and flee into the wilderness.     

The Jews have no faith in Christ, but some still have faith in God. God is certainly not going to ignore their Faith. He would have to cease being God to do that! He will USE their faith to bring them to the place where they will believe in Jesus as their Messiah. He is El Shadai- the mighty God - and is all powerful to bring this to pass.  It seems, if G-W was God, they would have zero chance.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, iamlamad said:

First mistake: when Jesus died, he redeemed THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE back to God. Therefore, sinners belong to God - not as children,  as born again people are His children, but his possession. The Jews of course are included in this.

Second mistake, not believing the scriptures: 

Zec. 12:2-3  “Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of drunkenness to all the surrounding peoples, when they lay siege against Judah and Jerusalem.  And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it.

This day is still in our future.

Ezek. 37

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the Lord, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord.

Then we have the last ten chapters of Ezekiel about the millennium temple.

Since you don't believe those living in Israel now fulfill this verse: then you have two choices: God changed His mind, or some day in the future DIFFERENT people in inhabit Israel

My question is, which choice do you believe? Or perhaps you have a different option?

First mistake: When did I ever say that Jesus did not redeem the whole world? 

Second mistake: The mistake is yours because you are using old covenant scriptures without connecting it to Christ and His finished work of redemption. Secondly, if you want your scriptures to stick, show support in the NT  because scriptures explain scriptures. 

Taking scriptures out of context is a mistake. 

Lastly, what kind of scriptures do you have in the NT that will deny the cross in order to build another temple at the end of time where sacrifices will be offered once again?  Since when does God go back to the beginning, ignore the finished work of Christ in order to accomodate a bunch of unbelieving Jews?

That I would call blasphemy. Plain and simple. 

3 hours ago, dhchristian said:

They are the Fig tree, and she has leaves, but no fruit yet. Fruit come when the Spirit is given them which happens when they mourn for Him whom they have pierced. The fact is, that only the dispensationalists knew Israel would be a reborn a nation, which they were in 1948.

Because right now in this dispensation she is not the chosen People, Those who are in Christ are. For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins. (Romans 11:27) This is the last and final dispensation... I believe you call it covenant right?... Like the verse says. When doe s this occur... again I point you to Zech. 12:10ff... You should read that passage.

Again, they are not the chosen people right now because of their unbelief, so they have no faith in Christ apart from the remnant of Jews who are Christians. 

No, Jesus is the Only Way, and he is the sacrifice once for all. Israel will receive Jesus as their messiah and be restored from their blindness, when they Mourn for him whom they have pierced see Zech. 12:10ff again.

They are not under any covenant right now, they will be when they "mourn for him whom they have pierced"... that is the New Covenant.

As You can see your questions are quite simple to answer. In fact, I have already answered all of them just you have not comprehended them. As concerning the Gospel they are enemies, but through our mercy to them they will repent and receive Jesus as their messiah, saying "blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD" Between now and that day, however there is a lot that they will do that is wicked, such as make a deal with the antichrist, who comes in another name, and quite likely justify the beheading of Christians via Noahidism which will be used by the Antichrist... Undoubtedly those Jews who say they are Jews but are not (Baylonian Talmudic Judaism) will undoubtedly be involved. The Karaites, and the ones that reject Noahidism will probably be the ones that understand the Abomination of desolation and flee into the wilderness.     

1) Jesus cursed the fig tree and He didn't change His mind because the nation as a whole rejected Him. 

2) Dispensations is an invention of man. Both John Darby and C.I. Scofield mangled the scriptures to give room to a people that God had already rejected 2,000 years ago because they crucified His Son and thus said their last NO to God. Yet God in His grace has kept the door open for all peoples to come to Christ, including Jews. 

3) There are no promises to Israel or the land in the NT. Have you ever thought why? I tell you why, because God has always had one people only, not two or more. One people of faith (Heb. 11:6, Ro. 8:9). So, in God's economy only those believers that are in Christ are His people while Israel of old was finally judged in AD 70. After that, there was never be another physical nation where God would be in covenant with. 

God's eternal or everlasting covenant is with Christ where we are the recipients of God's grace for as long as we believe in Christ. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

50 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

1) Jesus cursed the fig tree and He didn't change His mind because the nation as a whole rejected Him. 

Matthew 24 came after that.

50 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

2) Dispensations is an invention of man. Both John Darby and C.I. Scofield mangled the scriptures to give room to a people that God had already rejected 2,000 years ago because they crucified His Son and thus said their last NO to God. Yet God in His grace has kept the door open for all peoples to come to Christ, including Jews. 

I have never read Darby or Scofield, this is what the LORD showed me from Scripture, Its all there, in the Word of God, Including the concept of dispensations. 

53 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

3) There are no promises to Israel or the land in the NT. Have you ever thought why? I tell you why, because God has always had one people only, not two or more. One people of faith (Heb. 11:6, Ro. 8:9). So, in God's economy only those believers that are in Christ are His people while Israel of old was finally judged in AD 70. After that, there was never be another physical nation where God would be in covenant with. 

In Part I agree with you, That God has only had one people, but his plans are bigger than one people as he is the King of kings and Lord of Lords. God has no "economical limits" to place them on him is to deny his sovereignty. Many of God's promises to Israel were never fulfilled, but they will be for God is not a Liar... he does not make promises and then take them back... we may be able to delay them as did the Ninevites with Jonah when they repented, But eventually God carried out those promises, and Ninevah was destroyed. The Kingdom could have come to Israel, during the first advent, But God had accounted for their rejection of him to bring grace to the gentiles, Just as he has accounted for the church's failure in these end times in this Laodicean age, and will delay his coming till the fulness of the gentiles has come in. You see You have to throw away 3/4ths of prophecy in the Bible to make your theory Work. Because about 3/4ths of prophecy in the Bible deal with promises to Israel. 

Matthew Mark and Luke contain the Olivet discourse... In all three the fig tree prophecy is discussed and it does not point to 70 ad. Luke's version is the most detailed.

And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. (Luke 21:29-33)

So I ask you, did the Kingdom of God come into being in 70 Ad and we missed out? This is clearly speaking to the rebirth of Israel as a nation, which occurred in 1948. A generation is 70 years, or if by strength (which strength of will), it is 80 years. The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away. (pslam 90:10) The Word in Bold is Rohob H7296, which means arrogance, pride, object of pride... Their resistance is their pride. 

1 hour ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

God's eternal or everlasting covenant is with Christ where we are the recipients of God's grace for as long as we believe in Christ. 

I Agree, and so will ALL of Israel be restored, when they say "blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD."

4 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

First mistake: When did I ever say that Jesus did not redeem the whole world? 

Second mistake: The mistake is yours because you are using old covenant scriptures without connecting it to Christ and His finished work of redemption. Secondly, if you want your scriptures to stick, show support in the NT  because scriptures explain scriptures. 

Taking scriptures out of context is a mistake. 

Lastly, what kind of scriptures do you have in the NT that will deny the cross in order to build another temple at the end of time where sacrifices will be offered once again?  Since when does God go back to the beginning, ignore the finished work of Christ in order to accomodate a bunch of unbelieving Jews?

That I would call blasphemy. Plain and simple. 

You wrote, " no one outside of Christ belongs to God. "  Sorry, but the entire world has been reconciled back to God.

Just because Jesus came - God did not tear up the Old Testament! Who is denying the cross? The truth is, God made promises and He is going to keep them. Thank God you are not God, for if you were, all in Israel today would be written off.  Some in Israel love the Father as much or more than many Christians.  They have FAITH in Him - as much or more than any Christian. You want to write them off - But God has LOVE for them; He is going to get them to the place where they will know Jesus as their Messiah. I would not be surprised, from your attitude, that your cities to Judge will be cities in Israel!

What is there to explain about this verse? 14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the Lord have spoken it, and performed it, saith the Lord. ?

Do you imagine Christ's death and resurrection somehow nullified this verse?  You want a New Testament verse?

Romans 11:25For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Blindness happened so that Gentiles could be grafted into the Jewish tree. But note carefully, the day will come when the fullness of the Gentiles will have come in, and the blindness will leave. It is beginning to happen now. Many Jews are coming to Christ. But there are many who will not believe in Him until they see the nail holes in His hands and ask Him where he got them. Note very carefully, the "tree" roots are not Gentile roots: it is a JEWISH tree we are being grafted into.

Did you not read in Ezekiel that animal sacrifices will go on through the Millennial reign of Christ? Or do you just skip those because they don't fit your end time theories?

And you are wrong yet again; many in Israel are BELIEVING Jews. They believe in our Father God. Probably as much or more than you do. Don't "write them off" for many of them will repopulate the earth during the Millennium.

NEVER forget, "Salvation is of the Jews." You do realize, I hope, that Jesus was a Jew?

47 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Matthew 24 came after that.

I have never read Darby or Scofield, this is what the LORD showed me from Scripture, Its all there, in the Word of God, Including the concept of dispensations. 

In Part I agree with you, That God has only had one people, but his plans are bigger than one people as he is the King of kings and Lord of Lords. God has no "economical limits" to place them on him is to deny his sovereignty. Many of God's promises to Israel were never fulfilled, but they will be for God is not a Liar... he does not make promises and then take them back... we may be able to delay them as did the Ninevites with Jonah when they repented, But eventually God carried out those promises, and Ninevah was destroyed. The Kingdom could have come to Israel, during the first advent, But God had accounted for their rejection of him to bring grace to the gentiles, Just as he has accounted for the church's failure in these end times in this Laodicean age, and will delay his coming till the fulness of the gentiles has come in. You see You have to throw away 3/4ths of prophecy in the Bible to make your theory Work. Because about 3/4ths of prophecy in the Bible deal with promises to Israel. 

Matthew Mark and Luke contain the Olivet discourse... In all three the fig tree prophecy is discussed and it does not point to 70 ad. Luke's version is the most detailed.

And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. (Luke 21:29-33)

So I ask you, did the Kingdom of God come into being in 70 Ad and we missed out? This is clearly speaking to the rebirth of Israel as a nation, which occurred in 1948. A generation is 70 years, or if by strength (which strength of will), it is 80 years. The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away. (pslam 90:10) The Word in Bold is Rohob H7296, which means arrogance, pride, object of pride... Their resistance is their pride. 

I Agree, and so will ALL of Israel be restored, when they say "blessed is he who comes in the name of the LORD."

1) How did the Lord fail to tell you that His book is about covenants, not about dispensations? There is nothing in the bible about dispensations.

2) Mat. 24 is about the destruction of Jerusalem and the final judgment on Israel. It begins with the destruction of the temple which means the end of the old covenant, i.e. the law, the sacrifices, the priesthood, etc.  

3) Once again, the judgment of Jerusalem took place because Israel killed the prophets He sent them, broke His covenant and at the end rejected and killed  the Son of God. There cannot be any promises for a nation that does not exist in God's mind. Can you kill God in the flesh and get away with it as if it didn't' matter. Can you grasp this concept? 

Matthew 23:34–38 (NASB95)

34 “Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city,

35 so that upon you may fall the guilt of all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

36 “Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

37 Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling.

3 8“Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!"

4) The kingdom of God came when the Spirit was poured out at Pentecost and it has grown to receive millions and millions of people without number. It is clearly speaking about the birth of the church which is 2,000 years old. God has only one people that has His Spirit. Anyone who doesn't have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him (Ro. 8:9). 

4 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

You wrote, " no one outside of Christ belongs to God. "  Sorry, but the entire world has been reconciled back to God.

Potentially yes, but everyone must make a decision to believe in Christ otherwise the doors of the kingdom will not open to them. You are not an universalist, are you? 

People that reject Christ and die in their sins have not been reconciled to Christ. 

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

What do you mean by saying, "Just because we don't understand why there will be a Millenial kingdom" does to mean that there will be one? 

Of course I understand! I understand perfectly that there will be NO MILLENNIUM. It is farce created by magicians and deplorables that have taken the word of God and twisted it, distorted and poof they say Jesus will reign on the "Millennium." The reason for this is because somehow they have to include ungodly, Chritless and physical Israel into the picture which is anathema.

Nowhere in the NT do I read about a Millennial Kingdom. What I read is that Jesus sat down on the throne, at the right hand of the Father to reign forever and ever. 

Matthew 28:18–20 (NASB95)

18 "And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

19“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Hebrews 1:3 (NASB95)

3 "And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high."

Jesus is bigger than the universe itself. After all He is God Almighty, Creator and Redeemer (Col. 1:16)

I will correct that statement i made..

"Just because we don't understand why there will be a Millenial kingdom" does to mean that there will not be one?

And your insulting way of speaking really undermines your credability.. ""deplorables""?  You will not be convincing anyone of your love for the bretheren by speaking to people that way.. You will only convince them of your lack of love for them by unessecaraly using insulting and denegrating tactics.. You may believe you are being Strong and perswasive but you are only projecting the image of being a person who needs to attack the person because their ability to engage the Idea's is weak..

Ungodly?  Where doies the millennium say that any ungodly rejectors of the LORD Jesus will be saved????

The belief that the mellennium being in the future after Jesus returns to earth says nothing about rejectors of Jesus being saved.. Why do you insist in messing two seperate doctrines into one???? 

The belief in the mellennium DOES NOT nessecitate that one believes that God will save anyone who rejects the Way of salvation Jesus secured on the cross...

Why do you even post Matthew 28: 18-28.. Yes i agree Jesus is currently seated at teh right hand of the Father and He shall rule forever and ever.. That verse DOES NOT SAY He will be ruling forever and ever in heaven at the right seat of the Father.. It simply states that He will rule forever and ever. It DOES NOT say He will never leave that seat and rule from different loactions..

Both scriptures you quote do not undermine the millennium belief at all..

Ok now i will quote OT scripture that Shows the return of Jesus and Him destroying the army of the beast and Him ruling from Jeruslem..

Zechariah 14: KJV

1 "Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. {2} For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. {3} Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. {4} ¶ And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. {5} And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

{6} And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: {7} But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light. {8} And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. {9} And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one. {10} All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin’s gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king’s winepresses. {11} And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited.

{12} ¶ And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. {13} And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour. {14} And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance. {15} And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague.

{16} ¶ And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. {17} And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. {18} And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. {19} This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. {20} ¶ In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD’S house shall be like the bowls before the altar. {21} Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts."

So there you have it.. After the Day of the LORD ( the return of our LORD Jesus Christ ( WITH His Saints) and his wrath upon the nations) The LORD who is the LORD of hosts will be KING ( KING OF KINGS) in Jerusalem And KING over all the earth.. It clearly states that After the Wrath ( battle of Armageddon) there will be people still alive from the nations that came up against Jerusalem.. And the LORD and His Saints shall be ruling over them.. And these people will be compelled to come up to Jerusalem each year to WORSHIP the KING The LORD of HOSTS in Jerusalem, If they refuse to God will cause them to have no rain in their lands AND The LORD will also Smite them with the plague he smited the army of the beast with when He returned to earth and HIS FEET Physically TOUCHED upon the mount of Olives in Jerusalem..

Now how much more clearer can the above OT scripture be??  Note the above prophecy has NEVER been fulfilled in History.. It is still future.. It is about the return of Jesus and His rule over the World with His Saints during the millennium..  The Book of Revelations and the above scripture also detail how the same day will be darkened..

51 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Potentially yes, but everyone must make a decision to believe in Christ otherwise the doors of the kingdom will not open to them. You are not an universalist, are you? 

People that reject Christ and die in their sins have not been reconciled to Christ. 

Agreed. But many of the Jews are just not going to accept Christ as their Messiah until they SEE Him and realize Jesus has been their Messiah all along. They will morn for Him. But they will also be saved and be the main group that repopulates the earth during the Millennium. It is written that 1/3 of them will come through the fire of the 70th week alive.

Of course, if a Jew dies before the 70th week and without Christ, they are in a very bad place. There is no other sacrifice for their sins.  No, not a universalist.

Edited by iamlamad

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

27 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

1) How did the Lord fail to tell you that His book is about covenants, not about dispensations? There is nothing in the bible about dispensations.

funny how you blame Scofield and Darby for dispensationalism, yet these words are found in the 1611KJV. The Geneva Bible which predates the KJV by 12 years, also uses Dispensation in its translation, and the Wycliffe which dates from the 14th century... So your conspiracy theory has no merit, That dispensationalism started in the 19th century. OOPS!

45 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

2) Mat. 24 is about the destruction of Jerusalem and the final judgment on Israel. It begins with the destruction of the temple which means the end of the old covenant, i.e. the law, the sacrifices, the priesthood, etc.  

I disproved this already, by quoting the same passage from Luke 21 which says that generation would see the kingdom of God came... which it never did in 70 ad.

47 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

3) Once again, the judgment of Jerusalem took place because Israel killed the prophets He sent them, broke His covenant and at the end rejected and killed  the Son of God. There cannot be any promises for a nation that does not exist in God's mind. Can you kill God in the flesh and get away with it as if it didn't' matter. Can you grasp this concept? 

I understand the limitless grace of God, for I deserved nothing but hell, But yet while we were yet strangers and in sin and therefore enemies he died for our sins... Just like his sacrifice on the cross will cover Atone for the sins of Israel when they repent as shown in Zech. 12:10ff... Perhaps you should read this passage. You have this in your Bible don't you?

51 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

Matthew 23:34–38 (NASB95)

34 “Therefore, behold, I am sending you prophets and wise men and scribes; some of them you will kill and crucify, and some of them you will scourge in your synagogues, and persecute from city to city,

35 so that upon you may fall the guilt of all the righteous blood shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.

36 “Truly I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation.

37 Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling.

3 8“Behold, your house is being left to you desolate!"

Notice how you left off the last verse of Matthew 23... did you do that on purpose? Here it is, and it points to the restoration of Israel and the return of Jesus to rule Israel.... OH OH!!! In the Words of the church lady "isn't that conveeeenient"?

For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. (Matthew 23:39)

57 minutes ago, Gentle-Warrior said:

4) The kingdom of God came when the Spirit was poured out at Pentecost and it has grown to receive millions and millions of people without number. It is clearly speaking about the birth of the church which is 2,000 years old. God has only one people that has His Spirit. Anyone who doesn't have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him (Ro. 8:9).

So, then Satan is chained in the bottomless pit, and is powerless right now, and sin is no more and we live for all eternity, because we have received our Immortal bodies....????? I think you are very off the rails. :doh:  The Jews do not have the Spirit, I will grant you that but you have lost it.