• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  2

47 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

Idk whats going through my brother's head.  I dont think theyre jealous.. They just don't care.  And it does hurt realizing this.

As I recall from previous posts, your older brother has been more or less supporting the family for many months?   His 1 BR place with a sister, parents, and brother living there as well as relatives next door who are constantly coming over and a baby due to arrive at any time?  Perhaps he's frustrated, burned out, feels unappreciated, and just wants to be left alone?   Maybe he feels like everyone has been mooching off of him and he's getting sick of it?

Your older brother being endlessly swamped by relatives with no escape, your parents losing their home and unemployment issues, as I recall your grandmother and aunt and her kids living next door, your situation...  it sounds like everyone is struggling with some heavy burdens and getting frustrated with each other and getting on each other's nerves to a great extent.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, GandalfTheWise said:

As I recall from previous posts, your older brother has been more or less supporting the family for many months?   His 1 BR place with a sister, parents, and brother living there as well as relatives next door who are constantly coming over and a baby due to arrive at any time?  Perhaps he's frustrated, burned out, feels unappreciated, and just wants to be left alone?   Maybe he feels like everyone has been mooching off of him and he's getting sick of it?

Your older brother being endlessly swamped by relatives with no escape, your parents losing their home and unemployment issues, as I recall your grandmother and aunt and her kids living next door, your situation...  it sounds like everyone is struggling with some heavy burdens and getting frustrated with each other and getting on each other's nerves to a great extent.

Um no. When i moved in i paid half the rent. When my mom came she paid half. Sometimes my brother wouldnt have his portion and my mom would cover for him. 

Id pick him up and drop him off at work. So my brother wasnt shouldering anything by himself. 

He always had help. Either way its still no excuse to ignore calls and texts.. Whenever he texts or calls me to pick him up from work I go get him

No one is mooching off him. 

But being in a 1 bedroom with a hundred people isnt good though itsll maake anyone irritable.

Edited by Figure of eighty

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

18 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

Thanks. I just have to be happy for myself. 

Its hard sometimes

Yes indeed it can be hard sometimes..