• Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Cud u explain in details how ?

Yes I could but I don't see what good it will do. I love the truth and I mean I love it almost as much as the Lord. I came to hate false hoods when I was young. I equate honesty with Godliness, and we are supposed to be as much like God as possible. I take that seriously. I'm an old guy but it seems like there used to be a time when I could trust what most people I knew told me. That was over 20 yrs ago.         I realize there are times when it's better to not be 100% honest, these are called the Social Niceties. But other than these special occasions I consider anything a person says that is not true to be a lie. I hold myself to this standard as well as others.

I doubt most people are going to be as honest as I am but I everyone I know can use improvement.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18

error

Edited by JTC
same thing poosted 3 times

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18

error

Edited by JTC

Such soothing words of encouragement from fellow believers, thankyou. 

Upon relection, what seems possibly negative is actually not. It means freedom. The freedom only Jesus can afford us. The chains of this world are loosened. None can separate us from our Lord Jesus Christ. In Him we trust, the One who never lets us down. I feel freedom more than ever to love Him and bring others to know Him. 

How lucky are we who know the Truth! 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,020
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,314
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

12 hours ago, Melinda12 said:

..and a fool. I keep being disappointed with people. Putting my trust in them, expecting them to fulfill me. 

When will i really understand and live knowing that only God can fulfill me? That there is no comfort in this fallen world. 

Even those closest to me do not know me. But God does. 

So is it best to live expecting to be let down by people? Also to know i will let others down too and have done many times? To come to terms with that? 

I am only really happy when reading my bible and pray. To our unchanging Lord in this ever changing world. 

Yes, only the Lord will never let us down, and only He can fulfill us inwardly.   Although we sometimes might be disappointed or misunderstood by others, it's best to just leave them in the Lord's hands.    If they do not want to keep fellowship with us or they wrongly misunderstand us, we can do nothing about that.   Leave them in God's hands, and keep a clear, forgiving heart towards all.    This is what the Lord teaches us to do, to forgive all, to hold no bitterness or anger in our hearts.   This is the way to let the peace of God rule in our hearts.

5 hours ago, Melinda12 said:

Such soothing words of encouragement from fellow believers, thankyou. 

Upon relection, what seems possibly negative is actually not. It means freedom. The freedom only Jesus can afford us. The chains of this world are loosened. None can separate us from our Lord Jesus Christ. In Him we trust, the One who never lets us down. I feel freedom more than ever to love Him and bring others to know Him. 

How lucky are we who know the Truth! 

That's beautiful Melinda!

marriage-bible-verse-8l.jpg.5238a79b45d6cedfd417865b78ead855.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

15 hours ago, Melinda12 said:

..and a fool. I keep being disappointed with people. Putting my trust in them, expecting them to fulfill me. 

When will i really understand and live knowing that only God can fulfill me? That there is no comfort in this fallen world. 

Even those closest to me do not know me. But God does. 

So is it best to live expecting to be let down by people? Also to know i will let others down too and have done many times? To come to terms with that? 

I am only really happy when reading my bible and pray. To our unchanging Lord in this ever changing world. 

Some people are more trustworthy than others. I know I have failed many times.