VOG

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  72
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

Get up.How Long are you going to stay in despair?How Long are you going to weep?How Long are you going to sleep?Talitha koum,from your dead situation.Jesus gave the command,to you to get up and get out.Not stay in the pit but out of it.Will ya?Thank You Jesus.Amen

Edited by Steve_S
Removed external link.
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  513
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,194
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

13 hours ago, VOG said:

Get up.How Long are you going to stay in despair?How Long are you going to weep?How Long are you going to sleep?Talitha koum,from your dead situation.Jesus gave the command,to you to get up and get out.Not stay in the pit but out of it.Will ya?Thank You Jesus.Amen

This struck a cord in my heart as to the awesomeness of Christ Jesus speaking life into the dead soul. 

Brought a smile and a joy in my heart. Thanks and be blessed for the post. 

In Christ, Not me 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  957
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,630
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

13 hours ago, VOG said:

Hi, How about sharing some of the progress/ result and even problems faced, presuming that you are participating. Please share  of some history- perhaps I have missed it elsewhere? ??? Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Spam or not?  

No it’s not spam.I don’t know how to insert pictures so when I tried that link of the picture came.Im still learning how to insert pics

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  43
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.92
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 minute ago, VOG said:

Im still learning how to insert pics

Yeah, I'm not so great at it either. :thumbsup:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, VOG said:

Please, please, don't take this as an attack on what you have said, I agree with what you are saying!

However, there is so much more, ...the point, the fact, the Truth I see missing and probably not even considered is even though Jesus speaks to us talitha koum, ...I was dead when He said it to me:

And you were dead in the trespasses and sins. Eph 2:1 

Brother, dead means dead, ...dead men can not sit up, stand up, walk, or run...

However, just like when God breathed life into the nostrils of Adam and mere dust was changed into the highly complex, wonderful, marvelous biological, ...the physical body we now have, ...so it is the same when as dead men we are regenerated when we are born again, when the  Holy Spirit comes to live inside of us, ...what happens is He gives us a new life, it's referred to as Eternal Life, so then now my dead and dying physical body can not only sit, stand, walk and run, but also I have the Mind of Christ, I can overcome temptations that the old man in his Adamic could not, ...I'm being changed, metamorphosed into the image of my Lord Jesus Christ, ...most important, I can now commune with my personal God. 

When we realize, when we understand, ...when we appropriate the Truth that we posses Eternal Life because the Holy Spirit now lives inside of us 24/7, for all of Eternity into the deepest part of our being, ...then, ...talitha koum  becomes one of our most prize and valuable possessions, because personally and individually, ...our Blessed Savior, Jesus, ...said it to us the moment we were born again.

Lord bless

22 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

Spam or not?  

Hi, I wondered too.  I did go to the website and did some looking around. Now I am very much interested in the mission and the ministry. It is a subject that has been one of concern and one faced at schools today.   Seems there are at least two posters here that are trying to be involved in getting kids better prepared to be able to learn, one by feeding hungry ones at their home in the morning, and now this.

Encouraging!

Locally there is another group within  a local body  of Christ that works to provide supplies for kids that otherwise will not have them. Also feeding some six hundred kids at two Christian schools has been an interest .  

22 hours ago, VOG said:

No it’s not spam.I don’t know how to insert pictures so when I tried that link of the picture came.Im still learning how to insert pics

What led you to get involved?  Please share some testimony of what is happening now too.

The fact that I’m still alive is a testimony of how great is His love for me.The fact that when I met with an accident years back,leaving degenerational right hand,and how Jesus promise of even though I walk through the valley of dear I shall not fear His staff and rod comfort me is so true and still remains true?.The testimonies of the countless times when the answers were delayed for better things according to His perfect will?The testimonies of how He never left even a split second but was with my family and I in all hurdles?Jesus is amazing.Not because He has done great things for us but He deserves all honour and glory.known unknown seen unseen to mention testimonies is countless.Thank You Jesus for your unfailing love and mercy on us.Amen

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2