• Content Count:  2,280
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  2

15 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Do you ever worry? That is a sin ..... “Be anxious for nothing....”

Do you spend all your time in prayer ? “ pray without ceasing....”

You have “ secret thoughts that would shame Hell” and you know it

You are not fooling anybody here, and you sure as heck ain’t fooling God

All you prove is that you you are so certain that your performance is the thing that gets you into Heaven , you have deluded yourself into shoving Jesus’ Performance aside and made your self your own Savior...If we could save ourselves with our “ perfection” , Christ died in vain....

You know, these are the kind of accusations I expect from the devil, not a professing Christian.  Just because your thoughts are so bad hell would blush doesn't mean that is true for most Christians.  The Lord really  can deliver you from filthy thoughts and desires if you have faith to believe. 

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.31
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

Speak for yourself.  Bad thoughts that sometimes pop into your head are not willful.  I pray throughout the day.  Pray without ceasing means to be in constant communication with God.  Not everyone is a servant to sin.  You don't have to settle for that.  Jesus can set you free.

examine what BB said and says and then compare it to paul , who said LET all who name the name of JESUS depart from inquity .

OR let these things be NOT once named among you as becometh saints .

Or ,  THOSE who are Christs have crucified the affections and lusts of the flesh .

Or peter

or how serious james too was about sin and how deadly he knew it was .

See something missing .   I SURE DO .          I sure do .       I sure do .

THEIR IS POWER in the BLOOD aint a camp song for kiddos ,  ITS REAL .

AND you are right ,   the evil that is present with us , IS the evil that is popping the evil thoughts in our head . BUT WE aint gotta be a victim to

lust .   For when lust is conceived and NOT shut down it brings forth sin and we know the end of sin , IF one repents not .

I will just finish by saying ,   Lots of folks can claim and even know the gospel , AND YET still are not even born again and have no real geuine true faith .

An example of this .    Well how many times you see GAY christains , So called christain ,  SAYING GOD IS LOVE and I KNOW JESUS is my savoir

we all sin ,  and yet they justify being gay and even gay marriage .  NOW that is no proof of any evidence of being born again .

And if after years and years , we cant even trust in the POWER of the BLOOD ,    well then where is our faith really .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.86
  • Days Won:  5

Well, I guess today is just not my day.....lol......now what did I do with my pitchfork?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00

2 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Well, I guess today is just not my day.....lol......now what did I do with my pitchfork?

Satan likes to come as an angel of light. 

Seriously BB, God really has the power to break the bondages of sin in your life.  He can give you a clean heart and mind.  Just learn to take bad thoughts captive and reject them, resist sin and keep seeking God.  Once he sees you are serious, he can do a work in your life.

1 minute ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I wonder why Peter never reached the lofty level you guys have......He spoke of sin as a thing that “ so easily besets us....”. So there you have my latest excuse to live my life of debauchery.....sinning is just so much fun!!

NOT....

I wonder why Peter never reached the lofty level you guys have......He spoke of sin as a thing that “ so easily besets us....”. So there you have my latest excuse to live my life of debauchery.....sinning is just so much fun!!

NOT....

Can you please post the scripture where Peter says that so we can see it in context?  BB, if you don't have faith, God won't deliver you.  You must believe it is possible.  

4 minutes ago, Firm Foundation said:

Satan likes to come as an angel of light. 

Seriously BB, God really has the power to break the bondages of sin in your life.  He can give you a clean heart and mind.  Just learn to take bad thoughts captive and reject them, resist sin and keep seeking God.  Once he sees you are serious, he can do a work in your life.

Thanks for your concern ....all that stuff you think that I ain’t  got? I got . In spades. Please don’t concern yourself with me and my ways.....I am already “ seated in Heavenly Places” Two things and two things ONLY got me there— Christ’s Blood and my Faith .My obedience is LightYears ahead of where you think it is.That is because Jesus lives His life in me and through me.I obey the latest marching orders given to us by Jesus— I rest in the Gospel Of Grace.I have given up on “ trying “  to be saved. I am “ trusting” in the Finished Work Of the Cross.How ‘ bout you? Your answer will determine Heaven or Hell.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nzkev said:

Lol you are all making BB out to be the local bad guy What did he do that was so bad, You guys are surely not living up to the first commandment giving him a hard time, Kinda sweet you all care about him tho, Lets put those hands up and sing him a song show some Love instead of accusing him , Invite him to play Bible games with you or something positive I think he would like that

I want BB to experience freedom from the bondages of sin.  I know God will do it for him if he can only believe.  Imagine a pure heart and a clean mind.  No more lustful thoughts so bad they make hell blush.   God can do this.  He did it for me and others.  

Thanks for your concern ....all that stuff you think that I ain’t  got? I got . In spades. Please don’t concern yourself with me and my ways.....I am already “ seated in Heavenly Places” Two things and two things ONLY got me there— Christ’s Blood and my Faith .My obedience is LightYears ahead of where you think it is.That is because Jesus lives His life in me and through me.I obey the latest marching orders given to us by Jesus— I rest in the Gospel Of Grace.I have given up on “ trying “  to be saved. I am “ trusting” in the Finished Work Of the Cross.How ‘ bout you? Your answer will determine Heaven or Hell.

You have testified you have filthy thoughts and sin all day long.  It shouldn't be that way.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

WordSword! Boom! Awesome!