• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  144
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

53 minutes ago, farouk said:

John 14.3; 1 Corinthians 11.26; 1 Thessalonians 4.16-18

Taking scripture out of context does not prove the church will not be on earth till Christ brings those who are asleep with him to kick dragon. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

(...adding a name to ignore list...)

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, bloom said:

By your own admission it is not to be found in the text, therefore it is not biblical truth and teaching it to others is a falsehood. Some would call that a sin. Believing in a rapture would be misleading yourself from overcoming in the " Appointed Time". If you can't stand a little tribulation what good would you be to YHVH in the "Appointed Time". No guts no glory.                                                                                                         

I believe there are a lot of servants of Jesus Christ who will not realize it is the appointed time because they were expecting things that were not to be.

Luke 12

45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;

46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

I believe there are a lot of people who believe the beast rules the world at the appointed time and that is what they expect.So at the appointed time when that didn't happen,they won't be expecting  their lord.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,398
  • Content Per Day:  12.16
  • Days Won:  31

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I believe there are a lot of servants of Jesus Christ who will not realize it is the appointed time because they were expecting things that were not to be.

Luke 12

45 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;

46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.

I believe there are a lot of people who believe the beast rules the world at the appointed time and that is what they expect.So at the appointed time when that didn't happen,they won't be expecting  their lord.

I heard a preacher speak of someone visiting Switzerland and beside a lake he saw a fine villa with gardens; and he asked the caretaker if he could step into the yard to take some photos, and the caretaker said, yes.

The visitor then said asked, Who owns the villa? and the caretaker gave the name of the owner and added that he had not visited the villa in the past 11 years.

The visitor then said, Well, I reckon, if the owner does come back to his villa, you would need some days to prepare it for his arrival.

The caretaker said: Oh, no. The villa is kept in condition in case he comes back today.

"Perhaps today, from every clime and nation, shall souls redeemed ascent to meet their Lord.

To suffering ones, great, glad emancipation.

To those that toil for Him a sure reward.

We look not down a track of unknown years.

It may be that today our Lord appears."

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

7 hours ago, bloom said:

By your own admission it is not to be found in the text, therefore it is not biblical truth and teaching it to others is a falsehood. Some would call that a sin. Believing in a rapture would be misleading yourself from overcoming in the " Appointed Time". If you can't stand a little tribulation what good would you be to YHVH in the "Appointed Time". No guts no glory.                                                                                                         

Right,I do not and have said so but I would not say anyone is an apostate for misinterpretaion - is it sin? Well,I don't believe that if my Brethren believes as he does and it is not a Salvational issues and let's go a step further than that- and he tells it to others,no I don't consider that sin.....one must examine the heart my friend,just because someone has gotten something wrong does not make him a sinner,still he may not YET have Received that Truth.... You do remember why Jesus Gave His very Own Life in place of ours,of course you do.....Following Christ is a Journey,a Journey that Reveals all Truth,He is the Way,the Truth and the Life....I think our Lord Has much more Patience & Understanding than I see displayed by some of these accusatory posts- don't you?

Remember the fellow at the alter confessing his sin & said "Well,at least I'm not as bad as THAT fellow who's much worse a sinner than I"...... (Someone be so kind to quote the Scripture for me-Im on the move here on the phone)Whos heart needed to be examined?

We must think before we make accusations at our Brother and Sisters,the Apostles seemed to get a lot wrong and Jesus Would Say( my own translation)" How long must I be with you before you SEE,before you get what I've been telling you over & over, you guys are difficult !!!!!" Oh how Jesus Loved them!

My only Hope,in Christ is to see more Love and Unity here and everywhere amongst the Body of Christ,it grieves my Spirit everytime I read either" false teacher!""Apostate" and " this one or that one is a heretic"....it's unkind and worst of all a very bad look on anyond who Represents Christ Jesus...

I don't know who knows what about the Tribulation but I do know this,it's not about guts and definitely not about WHAT you know,it's about WHO we Know- and that is WHO Will Overcome through any times,any situation,any persecution....in Him is the Glory!I can do ALL things in Christ Who Strengthens me!

I know many a Christian who can't bear an illness,a headache or a broken finger and yet they do by the Grace of God- they cry,they complain,they get depressed,they FEEL defeated but through prayer and by their FAITH they Overcome,we stand on a Position of Victory my friend- many times this Revelation comes at the Appointed Time of suffering and not a moment before......Praise Jesus!

With love in Christ( my guts come from WHO I am in Christ and have nothing to do with how I interpret many things throughout Scripture)And to God be the Glory❤️

Your Sister in Christ,Kwik

• Well Said! 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

Hi, gonna jump in here...

50 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Right,I do not and have said so but I would not say anyone is an apostate for misinterpretaion - is it sin? Well,I don't believe that if my Brethren believes as he does and it is not a Salvational issues and let's go a step further than that- and he tells it to others,no I don't consider that sin.....one must examine the heart my friend,just because someone has gotten something wrong does not make him a sinner,still he may not YET have Received that Truth.... You do remember why Jesus Gave His very Own Life in place of ours,of course you do.....Following Christ is a Journey,a Journey that Reveals all Truth,He is the Way,the Truth and the Life....I think our Lord Has much more Patience & Understanding than I see displayed by some of these accusatory posts- don't you?

We must have balance. There are false teachers and false prophets.

Remember the fellow at the alter confessing his sin & said "Well,at least I'm not as bad as THAT fellow who's much worse a sinner than I"...... (Someone be so kind to quote the Scripture for me-Im on the move here on the phone)Whos heart needed to be examined?

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted. - Luke 18

We must think before we make accusations at our Brother and Sisters,the Apostles seemed to get a lot wrong and Jesus Would Say( my own translation)" How long must I be with you before you SEE,before you get what I've been telling you over & over, you guys are difficult !!!!!" Oh how Jesus Loved them!

Are you referring to this?

14When they came to the crowd, a man came up to Jesus and knelt before Him. 15“Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering terribly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. 16I brought him to Your disciples, but they could not heal him.”

17“O unbelieving and perverse generation!” Jesus replied. “How long must I remain with you? How long must I put up with you? Bring the boy here to Me.” 18Then Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment.

19Afterward the disciples came to Jesus privately and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”

20“Because you have so little faith,” He answered. “For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

It wasn't a knowledge problem, it was a lack of faith issue. The same thing we see today but much, much worse, imo.

My only Hope,in Christ is to see more Love and Unity here and everywhere amongst the Body of Christ,it grieves my Spirit everytime I read either" false teacher!""Apostate" and " this one or that one is a heretic"....it's unkind and worst of all a very bad look on anyond who Represents Christ Jesus...

And yet Jesus called the generation he was in, perverse; including the disciples. Unity is in Christ, not the brotherhood. The brotherhood unifies in the truth of Jesus Christ. Some are unified with dogma, some by doctrine, some by group affiliation; but if they are not unified in the truth and love of Jesus Christ they are unified under the wrong idea.

I can do ALL things in Christ Who Strengthens me!

With love in Christ( my guts come from WHO I am in Christ and have nothing to do with how I interpret many things throughout Scripture)And to God be the Glory❤️

Except objectively interpret the Scripture of Truth? You have a real, objective relationship with the Lord Most High but subjectively interpret His Word? Huh?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

Hi, gonna jump in here...

We must have balance. There are false teachers and false prophets.

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican.

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted. - Luke 18

Are you referring to this?

14When they came to the crowd, a man came up to Jesus and knelt before Him. 15“Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering terribly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. 16I brought him to Your disciples, but they could not heal him.”

17“O unbelieving and perverse generation!” Jesus replied. “How long must I remain with you? How long must I put up with you? Bring the boy here to Me.” 18Then Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment.

19Afterward the disciples came to Jesus privately and asked, “Why couldn’t we drive it out?”

20“Because you have so little faith,” He answered. “For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

It wasn't a knowledge problem, it was a lack of faith issue. The same thing we see today but much, much worse, imo.

And yet Jesus called the generation he was in, perverse; including the disciples. Unity is in Christ, not the brotherhood. The brotherhood unifies in the truth of Jesus Christ. Some are unified with dogma, some by doctrine, some by group affiliation; but if they are not unified in the truth and love of Jesus Christ they are unified under the wrong idea.

Except objectively interpret the Scripture of Truth? You have a real, objective relationship with the Lord Most High but subjectively interpret His Word? Huh?

Yes,yes,yes & wait a minute- lol😀

Thank you for posting the Scripture verses for me,mad busy and on a dumb old phone,so I appreciate that....

Now here,in this particular thread the point I'm trying to make is not about God's Truth,there is but One Truth,walking in Spirit & in Truth,because we are Indwelled by Holy Spirit that Truth is Revealed.....we do not subjectively interpret Truth on our own ,no- we have Knowledge and Understanding of the Scriptures ......I'm talking about the " process" of learning ,studying,I'm talking about non- Salvational issues here.......one can do a whole lot of speculation and have different perspectives where it is NOT " yet' Revealed,just because someone does not fully grasp end times or the Book of Revelation does not make him an apostate .....you see what I'm saying?

I hope that better clarifies the context in which I'm referencing here......Personally,I don't Believe God's Word is open for interpretation,there is only one Truth but I would never accuse anyone of anything simply because they have their own perspective on some non- Salvational or
Controversial issues that have been debated on for centuries

For example,some Born Again Christiand believe an OEC,some YEC- both Believe God Created all things - both are Saved by the Grace of God through their Faith in Jesus and by their FAITH this they know...   Does that make either Brother an apostate? Of course not,are they a false profit,lol- no.....one or the other is absolutely wrong,so what?

I do hope that's cleared up for you and for whoever may have gotten the wrong idea by my " rushed," reply......thanks for sharing,be Blessed!

In His Love,Kwik

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

6 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Yes,yes,yes & wait a minute- lol😀

Thank you for posting the Scripture verses for me,mad busy and on a dumb old phone,so I appreciate that....

Now here,in this particular thread the point I'm trying to make is not about God's Truth,there is but One Truth,walking in Spirit & in Truth,because we are Indwelled by Holy Spirit that Truth is Revealed.....we do not subjectively interpret Truth on our own ,no- we have Knowledge and Understanding of the Scriptures ......I'm talking about the " process" of learning ,studying,I'm talking about non- Salvational issues here.......one can do a whole lot of speculation and have different perspectives where it is NOT " yet' Revealed,just because someone does not fully grasp end times or the Book of Revelation does not make him an apostate .....you see what I'm saying?

What's a non salvational issue? 

Matt 25:31-46 is a deeds based judgment.

Rev 20:11-15 is a deeds based judgement.

Rev 14:13 is deeds based.

If one teaches or prophesies falsely they aren't telling the truth.

I hope that better clarifies the context in which I'm referencing here......Personally,I don't Believe God's Word is open for interpretation,there is only one Truth but I would never accuse anyone of anything simply because they have their own perspective on some non- Salvational or
Controversial issues that have been debated on for centuries

Probably only controversial because mankind is rebellious. I don't think we allowed our own perspective when it comes to the Word. Our own perspective is just rebellion. 

For example,some Born Again Christiand believe an OEC,some YEC- both Believe God Created all things - both are Saved by the Grace of God through their Faith in Jesus and by their FAITH this they know...   Does that make either Brother an apostate? Of course not,are they a false profit,lol- no.....one or the other is absolutely wrong,so what?

So what? I think it's big, big problem.

I do hope that's cleared up for you and for whoever may have gotten the wrong idea by my " rushed," reply......thanks for sharing,be Blessed!

In His Love,Kwik

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  144
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

I don't know who knows what about the Tribulation but I do know this,it's not about guts and definitely not about WHAT you know,it's about WHO we Know- and that is WHO Will Overcome through any times,any situation,any persecution....in Him is the Glory!I can do ALL things in Christ Who Strengthens me!

I know many a Christian who can't bear an illness,a headache or a broken finger and yet they do by the Grace of God- they cry,they complain,they get depressed,they FEEL defeated but through prayer and by their FAITH they Overcome,we stand on a Position of Victory my friend- many times this Revelation comes at the Appointed Time of suffering and not a moment before......Praise Jesus!

Your Sister in Christ,Kwik

Hold on Kwik, why the animosity. Please read 2 Timothy chapter 3 and tell me what i'm missing? Shining a light on "TRUTH" and a false hope is what a Christian is all about. Is the corporate Christian church immune to the wiles of the devil, not hardly he's    working overtime especially among the Church. You say it is not salvational then my ticket on the pre- trib rapture train is already punched, on the other hand how will Christians ever know who the false prophet and 8th beast are when the "TIME" comes.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, bloom said:

Hold on Kwik, why the animosity. Please read 2 Timothy chapter 3 and tell me what i'm missing? Shining a light on "TRUTH" and a false hope is what a Christian is all about. Is the corporate Christian church immune to the wiles of the devil, not hardly he's    working overtime especially among the Church. You say it is not salvational then my ticket on the pre- trib rapture train is already punched, on the other hand how will Christians ever know who the false prophet and 8th beast are when the "TIME" comes.

Animosity? Okay,I've been nothing but kind,taking the time to talk and ask questions to see where you're coming from - so here's where I bow out,be Blessed.... 

Praises to Jesus,in His Love- Kwik.      Take care👍