• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.87
  • Days Won:  5

6 hours ago, steve morrow said:

GENESIS 26:5 because that Abraham obeyed MY voice and kept MY charge MY commandments MY statutes --AND MY LAWS 

ROMANS 4:20 he staggered not at the promise of GOD through unbelief but was strong in faith giving glory to GOD --4:21-- and being fully persuaded that what HE had promised HE was able to perform 

JAMES 2:23 and the scripture was fulfilled which saith Abraham believed GOD and it was imputed unto him for righteousness and he was called the friend of GOD --2:24--you see then how that by works a man is justified and not by faith only 

JOHN 15:14 you are MY FRIENDS ---IF--- you do whatsoever I command you 

JOHN 14:15 --IF-- you love me keep MY commandments --14:21-- he that hath MY commandments and keepeth them he it is that loveth ME and he that loveth me shall be loved of MY FATHER and I will love him and will manifest myself to him 

*******1 CORINTHIANS 16:22 --IF ANY MAN-- love not THE LORD JESUS CHRIST let him be anathema maranatha******* 

MARK 7:7 howbeit in vain do they worship ME teaching for doctrines the commandments of men 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

2 JOHN 1:9 --WHOSOEVER-- transgresseth and --ABIDETH NOT-- in the doctrine of CHRIST ---HATH NOT GOD---he that abideth in the doctrine of CHRIST he hath both THE FATHER AND THE SON --1:10-- if there come any unto you and bring not this doctrine ---receive him not into your house--- neither bid him GOD speed --1:11-- for he that biddeth him GOD speed is partaker of his evil deeds 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

GALATIANS 6:2 bear you one anothers burdens ---AND SO FULFIL THE LAW OF CHRIST---

ROMANS 2:13 for not the hearers of the law are just before GOD ---BUT THE DOERS OF THE LAW SHALL BE JUSTIFIED ---

*******is not this true  --- THE OLD REPLACED BY THE NEW ( BEFORE & AFTER )*******

2 CORINTHIANS but if the ministration of death written and engraven in stones was glorious so that the children of israel could not stedfastly behold the face of moses for the glory of his countenance ---WHICH GLORY WAS TO BE DONE AWAY ---3:8 how shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious --3:9-- for if the ministration of condemnation be glory --MUCH MORE--does the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory --3:10--for even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect ---BY REASON OF THE GLORY THAT EXCELLEETH --- for if that which is done away was glorious much more that which remaineth is glorious 

ROMANS 8:2 for the law of the spirit of life in CHRIST JESUS hath made me free --- from the law of sin and death 

JOHN 6:63 it is the spirit that quickeneth ---THE FLESH PROFITETH NOTHING---the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life 

Hebrews 7:12 for the priesthood being changed there is of necessity a change also of the law 

ROMANS 6:16 --KNOW YOU NOT-- that to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey his servants you are to whom you obey whether of sin unto death or of obedience unto righteousness 

PROVERBS 16:25 there is a way --THAT SEEMETH RIGHT UNTO A MAN-- but the end thereof are the ways of death 

PROVERBS 28:9 he that turneth away his ear from hearing the law even his prayer shall be abomination

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND --HIS WAYS!!!--

Another “ Scripture Wall”........yawn......we all have bibles ....why not tell us what you think? People won't have so much of a tendency to by- pass your posts that way ......thanks...  

• Thanks 2

You and I nor anybody else here at Worthy Loves God with ALL their heart, ALL there soul and ALL   their Mind....only Jesus did.The Performance Religion that you go by is something God will allow. He can remember all the way back to Cain and Abel where He first had to deal with it.He allows it but it is a stench in His nostrils. I strongly suggest that you do things God’s Way and not  find yourself in disobedience and unbelief— Rest In the Gospel and trust God to change the “ inside of the cup” and he will take care of all that other stuff that you worry about.....I would love to see you reject the “ RepentaJudaAnity” that guides your life today and discover and rejoice in this wondrous Age Of Grace......God Bless... 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

You and I nor anybody else here at Worthy Loves God with ALL their heart, ALL there soul and ALL   their Mind....only Jesus did.The Performance Religion that you go by is something God will allow. He can remember all the way back to Cain and Abel where He first had to deal with it.He allows it but it is a stench in His nostrils. I strongly suggest that you do things God’s Way and not  find yourself in disobedience and unbelief— Rest In the Gospel and trust God to change the “ inside of the cup” and he will take care of all that other stuff that you worry about.....I would love to see you reject the “ RepentaJudaAnity” that guides your life today and discover and rejoice in this wondrous Age Of Grace......God Bless... 

"You and I nor anybody else here at Worthy Loves God with ALL their heart, ALL there soul and ALL   their Mind"

My very first spiritual baby step, Blood, was realizing I couldn't do it.
Being 30 yr raised catholic, it took over a year as a new learning believer to understand
the difference between maintained salvation (Catholic) and eternal salvation (grace)
It took a huge weight off work  my shoulders. It's all paid. All to Him I owe.
But! It open up a fierce intense desire to show HIM I was going to be His most loyal new believer.
Reality eventuality proved me lacking.  "The things I would......I didn't"The things I wouldn't ......I Did"
I just could live up to my own expectations. So many new marks/targets showing up every day.
Discussing this with my mentor of many years, I found out I had taken my first baby step in growth.
Nobody can (the purpose of our advocate!). But I could continue to grow, and trust God to make my path straight. He prunes as I abide.
                          I'm a work in progress.
Progress: to go forward or onward movement toward a destination.....

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

In the end , it’s all about Trust, isn’t it? That leads to Rest.Aint it great? The Promised “ abundant life”. I got it by resting in the Gospel Of Grace . As ordered.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,265
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

40 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

In the end , it’s all about Trust, isn’t it? That leads to Rest.Aint it great? The Promised “ abundant life”. I got it by resting in the Gospel Of Grace . As ordered.

Trust > belief.....  From my heart....like a breath of fresh air, that's really cool!!   Resting. HE did it all.........Yes! it is very great!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

6 minutes ago, Sower said:

Trust > belief.....  From my heart....like a breath of fresh air, that's really cool!!   Resting. HE did it all.........Yes! it is very great!

“ The man who finds Life will find it by trusting God”

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

QUESTION : why is that someone who claims pauls gospel of grace says it is finished on the cross (without understanding)

oh and another question if you will --- when you say GODS GRACE --shut you up-- do you mean from GODS words (another scripture wall ---- yawn )as it seems your words are endless

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ECCLESIASTES 5:3 for a dream cometh through the multitude of business and a fools voice is known by multitude of words

PROVERBS 22:20 have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge --22:21--that I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth to them that send unto thee 

JAMES 1:5 if any of you lack wisdom let him ---ASK OF GOD--- that giveth to all men liberally and upbraideth not and it shall be given him --1:6-- but let him ask in faith nothing wavering for he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed --1:7-- for let not that man think that ---HE SHALL RECEIVE ANYTHING FROM THE LORD ---1:8--a double minded man is unstable in all his ways 

PROVERBS 29:25 the fear of man bringeth a snare --- but whoso putteth his trust in THE LORD shall be safe  

PROVERBS 29:27 an unjust man is an abomination to the just and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked 

ACTS 5:32 and we are his witnesses of these things and so is also the holy spirit --WHOM GOD HATH GIVEN TO THEM THAT OBEY HIM--

ACTS 5:20 go stand and speak in the temple to the people all the words of this life 

Hebrews 10:36 for you have need of patience that ---AFTER YOU HAVE DONE THE WILL OF GOD---you might receive the promise 

ROMANS 2:11 for there is ---NO RESPECT OF PERSONS WITH GOD---

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST 

If I am too wordy for you, you can do yourself and me a favor by putting me on  “  ignore”

I only post this so others can see it....

Any man with a glimmer of self-insight should have a “ woe is me” moment when he examines God’s Laws....only the delusional think that they can keep it......Jesus was talking to delusional Pharisees when He revealed that if you think you are a hot- shot for never committing Adultery, the Truth was that if you ever entertained a lustful thought you were as guilty as the man who went through with the act. No man can argue  with the Law , trying to argue that he can meet its Standard ( which is Perfection) Don’t try to argue, don’t make excuses ,don’t rationalize— you are a helpless, hopeless sinner without one plea— so shut up about it! That is the reaction God is going for .If you are blessed enough by God to have a thinking brain.....if you can swallow your pride and admit you are a scoundrel according to God’s Law, you just might entertain the idea that you could really use a Savior.Turn to Jesus as a needy sinner and believe His Gospel  and rest in it and you are good to go.Accept the Free Gift Of Salvation or refuse it. Your choice.

( The “ you” in this post is not meant to be you, personally)

When Jesus said “ It is Finished” he is saying the sin debt for all of Mankind has been “ paid in full”. There is nothing left for a poor sinner to do other than Believe it.Our Salvation depends on that Belief.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.71

As BB has said, those who claim the law, that is the 10 commandments are finished are deluding themselves.

How many Christians here worship another god?

How many Christians here take the name of God in vain?

How many Christians here have images of there god?

How many Christians here abuse their day of worship?

How many Christians here are abusive of their families

How many Christians are murders, Adulters, liars, consumed with envy or are thieves.

As Paul said those who unknowingly keep the law will be judged by it.

As Christians we obey the law not becauise we have to, but as a sign of our love for the lawgiver.

I could have shortened this by saying those who dispise the law dispise its giver.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

1 PETER 1:17 for the time is come that judgement must begin at the house of GOD and if it first begin at us ---WHAT SHALL THE END BE OF THEM THAT OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL OF GOD ---

2 THESSALONIANS 1:6 seeing it is a righteous thing with GOD to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you --1:7--and to you who are troubled rest with us when THE LORD JESUS shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels --1:8-- in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that --- know not GOD ---AND OBEY NOT THE GOSPEL OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST ---

LUKE 19:27 but those mine enemies which would not that I should reign over them bring hither --- and slay them before ME ---

PSALM 119:139 my zeal hath consumed me because mine enemies have forgotten thy words 

EPHESIANS 6:17 and take the helmet --OF SALVATION--and the sword--OF THE SPIRIT-- which is the word of GOD 

2 THESSALONIANS 2:8 and then shall that wicked be revealed whom THE LORD shall ---CONSUME WITH THE SPIRIT OF HIS MOUTH---and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS coming 

GALATIANS 6:7 be not deceived --- GOD IS NOT MOCKED---for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap --6:8--for he that soweth ---TO HIS FLESH--- shall of the flesh reap corruption but he that soweth to the spirit ---SHALL OF THE SPIRIT REAP LIFE EVERLASTING 

JOHN 6:63 it is the spirit that quickeneth ---THE FLESH PROFITETH NOTHING---the words that I speak unto you they are spirit and they are life--6:64--

BUT THERE ARE SOME OF YOU THAT BELIEVE NOT --- for JESUS knew from the beginning who they were that believed not and who should betray HIM 

JOHN 6:67 then said JESUS unto the twelve --WILL YOU ALSO GO AWAY--6:68--then simon peter answered HIM LORD to whom shall we go thou hast ---THE WORDS OF ETERNAL LIFE ---

LOVING THE LORD JESUS CHRIST