• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  635
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

It's fine to disagree with me - we live in America and have freedom of speech, even if some folks don't think so :20: - LOL

I love all the difference of opinions here and see where people are in their faith. So many different views. I enjoy it to see the cross-section of what the faith of today is about.

I will also disagree with you, as to me,  God's word has been mistakenly been accepted as a "BOOK OF RULES", which to me it is not. WHAT A horrid thought:groan:

To me there are NO RULES IN GOD"S WORD, or in my relationship with God whom I love,  anymore than there are rules in my marriage to my wife who I live with in love and do what I do for her in love.

I know what God has shared with us in His word and see it as a gift as to what it takes to have a relationship with Him in love and HARMONY, as well as a LOVING relationship with those around me.

People have taken God's word and twisted it until it hardly represents the type of Love He had in mind for all of us to share with each other and with GOD

To me there is NO LOVE in RULES, as they are legalistic without caring and love. Following rules, to me, is no more than following a list of do's and don't without the loving living Spirit of God leading me, as I just check things off because I feel I was told to do them, instead of being invited to JOIN Christ in the HARMONY He iINVITES US TO.

I'm so glad I don't live with my wife like that, as she is so much more worth anything like that.

I do for her what I do because I love her and want the best for her, because she is so fabulous and worth all the love I can give her and treat her with - My beautiful "JEWEL" of my life.

There are no rules between us, because of the love and respect and pride we have for each other

I don't have a check-off list empty of love.

Take out the garbage.

Mow the grass.

Get her RX at the pharmacy

Take her to dinner

Take her to a movie.

If that was marriage, think how awful and heartless it would be - NO THANKS.

I love functioning in love with my wife, my kids, my friends, my neighbors, and ESPECIALLY MY GOD !!!

On the contrary, there's no love without rules.You quoted:(   To me there are NO RULES IN GOD"S WORD and To me there is NO LOVE in RULES). That's not God's word at all.

Romans 5:19 ESV

For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous.

Joshua 1:8 King James Version (KJV) This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success

God gave us the book of the law or his rules because he loved us. The same as:

Jesus said: John 14:15  If ye love me, keep my commandments.

God gave us rules to live by and if you love God, through Christ and the holy spirit you obey. If you have children, you gave them rules because you loved them. The rules were set to keep them from harm and to become a responsible adult. If they didn't obey the rules, they had consequences. This is the same with God. He loves us and gives us rules to obey and if we dont, then anyone who don't obey will have consequences.

If one wont receive Christ, they in turn will not be forgiven and will not go to heaven.

Revelation 21:8

but the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 ESV And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Edited by Revlori
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  309
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Revlori said:

On the contrary, there's no love without rules.You quoted:(   To me there are NO RULES IN GOD"S WORD and To me there is NO LOVE in RULES). That's not God's word at all.

Romans 5:19 ESV

For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous.

Joshua 1:8 King James Version (KJV) This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success

God gave us the book of the law or his rules because he loved us. The same as:

Jesus said: John 14:15  If ye love me, keep my commandments.

God gave us rules to live by and if you love God, through Christ and the holy spirit you obey. If you have children, you gave them rules because you loved them. The rules were set to keep them from harm and to become a responsible adult. If they didn't obey the rules, they had consequences. This is the same with God. He loves us and gives us rules to obey and if we dont, then anyone who don't obey will have consequences.

If one wont receive Christ, they in turn will not be forgiven and will not go to heaven.

Revelation 21:8

but the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Revelation 20:15 ESV And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

Hopefully, someday you will get it :thumbs_up: like it took me many years to.

My faith nearly 50 years later is nothing like when I started or even as I grew over the years

I've been at this going on 50 years so even though you give me no credit for all those years,

continue studying and someday as you change, as I did many times,

You will continually give God the GLORY and credit for the changes the Holy Spirit

leads you into, because HIS TRUTHS are not only awesome and WONDROUS, but shocking

and life changing as we grow and are exposed to a continuous new faith as we mature.

Don't stay stuck and stagnant, but keep your heart open to the Holy Spirit as He fulfills God's command to us to mature and grow from "GLORY TO GLORY, as we study God's word for a lifetime.

Just remember my brother, that for every verse you use to validate your beliefs, there is someone somewhere using the very same verse to validate their opposing view of what you think is true. So being right at your stage of life is merly a continual changing of your faith.. 

All the best my brother in Christ

Edited by Seasoned by Grace

3 hours ago, Seasoned by Grace said:

Hopefully, someday you will get it :thumbs_up: like it took me many years to.

My faith nearly 50 years later is nothing like when I started or even as I grew over the years

I've been at this going on 50 years so even though you give me no credit for all those years,

continue studying and someday as you change, as I did many times,

You will continually give God the GLORY and credit for the changes the Holy Spirit

leads you into, because HIS TRUTHS are not only awesome and WONDROUS, but shocking

and life changing as we grow and are exposed to a continuous new faith as we mature.

Don't stay stuck and stagnant, but keep your heart open to the Holy Spirit as He fulfills God's command to us to mature and grow from "GLORY TO GLORY, as we study God's word for a lifetime.

Just remember my brother, that for every verse you use to validate your beliefs, there is someone somewhere using the very same verse to validate their opposing view of what you think is true. So being right at your stage of life is merly a continual changing of your faith.. 

All the best my brother in Christ

no I'm sorry, the holy spirit will NEVER lead anyone in error. And if you believe you are to embrace evil spirits ,as you said you love them and there are no rules in God's word,as you stated, you are in error and it's not the holy spirit leading you.

You may have spent 50 years in a journey, however this isn't Gods word, so somewhere you have gotten off of the path of truth of God.

You are not leading others in God's truth by saying what your saying, so I'd really go back and study his word, because we are accountable for what we do and tell others.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

23 minutes ago, Revlori said:

no I'm sorry, the holy spirit will NEVER lead anyone in error. And if you believe you are to embrace evil spirits ,as you said you love them and there are no rules in God's word,as you stated, you are in error and it's not the holy spirit leading you.

You may have spent 50 years in a journey, however this isn't Gods word, so somewhere you have gotten off of the path of truth of God.

You are not leading others in God's truth by saying what your saying, so I'd really go back and study his word, because we are accountable for what we do and tell others.

Thank you for your opinion.

I'm glad we are all here to share what we believe is the truth and you can pick and choose or fully reject or fully accept.

I've been attacked before and I accept it in love even though it may not be given in love.

God bless you my friend as we continue to search for the truth that is GOD's alone.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

19 hours ago, Virtuousmil said:

I need help from people around the world who can help for relocation from those unclean spirits...thanks admin

Is there an escape? And there are other dangerous spirits, such as adulterous and prideful ones. Maybe we just need to learn now to deal with them.

9 minutes ago, johnthebaptist said:

Is there an escape? And there are other dangerous spirits, such as adulterous and prideful ones. Maybe we just need to learn now to deal with them.

I don't believe that there is an escape in the since of ever encountering them, however we are told in  Ephesians 6:10-18 10Finally, be strong in the LORD and in his mighty power. 11Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes. 12For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. 18And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the LORD's people.

I believe this is our defence against such things, to put on the full armour of God and walk with Christ. For it is in him that we overcome. For in the name of JESUS, Satan has to flee.

God bless my friends

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.96
  • Days Won:  21

Has anyone noticed.. I have asked this before.. Whenever some kind of 'spiritual stuff' is the topic, how invariably there is a 'demonstration' of this wickedness. Often it is a 'comment' about God and His laws, or it is an off-the-wall-derailment. Yeshua said, 'be harmless as doves and wily as serpents'. He was not kidding because He knew what was what and those 'unclean spirits' were exactly that. Spirits of the netherworld that have been condemned to destruction at the close of the end-times. But in the meantime they might sow their ungodly ideas around like nasty little seeds of destruction. Remember; they hated the Lord and they hate believers. There ain't no love in that!!

Oh well, peace to you all. God's Peace.

3 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Has anyone noticed.. I have asked this before.. Whenever some kind of 'spiritual stuff' is the topic, how invariably there is a 'demonstration' of this wickedness. Often it is a 'comment' about God and His laws, or it is an off-the-wall-derailment. Yeshua said, 'be harmless as doves and wily as serpents'. He was not kidding because He knew what was what and those 'unclean spirits' were exactly that. Spirits of the netherworld that have been condemned to destruction at the close of the end-times. But in the meantime they might sow their ungodly ideas around like nasty little seeds of destruction. Remember; they hated the Lord and they hate believers. There ain't no love in that!!

Amen. They are total opposite of God.

At small look at evil spirits:

These evil spirits are are complete opposite of almighty God.

God is love, the evil spirits are full of hate as their leader,Satan.

God is Holy, these evil spirits are unholy, abominable, wicked beings.

God is forgiving, these evil spirits are unforgiving, grudge holding, spiteful beings that bring torment and pain.

God is full of mercy and grace, these evil spirits are nothing but ruthless enemies that follow their leader ( the devil ) and empty of anything good or pure that absolutely hate and despise God, Jesus and the holy spirit as well as anyone who has Christ in them.

1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant, because your adversary the devil walketh about as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you

please remember dear friends in Christ. Those who are blood bought, spirit filled children of God through our saviour Jesus Christ have authority over these evil spirits.?

Luke 10:19  Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you.

Matthew 10:8"Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers, cast out demons. Freely you received, freely give.

Luke 10:20"Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rejoice that your names are recorded in heaven. "

Praise God, for he is worthy!!!!

5 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

Thank you.:thumbs_up:

God's many blessings on you - Dave