• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

22 hours ago, Tigger56 said:

There is more I could say....

Thanks for the kind reply, ...yes please do, you mentioned Paul was a Pharisee, ..Paul said about being a Pharisee:

...as touching the law, a Pharisee; Php 3:5

...please, could you elaborate more on what he meant when he said this? 

Thanks...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  679
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Content Per Day:  0.71
  • Days Won:  0

On 11/22/2019 at 9:23 AM, Alive said:

Please answer in any amount of detail you wish.

Thank you.

Decided not to go into great detail. It is something you can study at length. Each of the Holy Days represent the plan of God, some partially fulfilled, some waiting to be fulfilled. I believe all will be observed throughout time. The Feast of Tabernacles is representative of the millennium, The Feast of Trumpets represents the time with Jesus with the Saints will come back to the earth to do battle known as Armageddon. The Day of Atonement is when Satan will be cast into a pit for a time. Then we have a time of the millennium where Jesus will begin his rule upon the earth. There is other symbolism as well but that is a brief answer to your question.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

39 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

Decided not to go into great detail. It is something you can study at length. Each of the Holy Days represent the plan of God, some partially fulfilled, some waiting to be fulfilled. I believe all will be observed throughout time. The Feast of Tabernacles is representative of the millennium, The Feast of Trumpets represents the time with Jesus with the Saints will come back to the earth to do battle known as Armageddon. The Day of Atonement is when Satan will be cast into a pit for a time. Then we have a time of the millennium where Jesus will begin his rule upon the earth. There is other symbolism as well but that is a brief answer to your question.

THe Hebrews celebrated Tabernacles or Booths to recall each year the provision of the Lord while sojourning in the 'wilderness' for all those years.

He provided for their physical needs. Food and water and shelter.

These days He provides those same things In Himself for us, but not in a physical wilderness. Rather in a 'spiritual' wilderness. For that is just what this world is--a spiritual wilderness. He is our bread and water our very Life as we sojourn in this old world. This spiritual barrenness.

Just as Israel was a 'carved out' people kept by God to be a light to the world in that wilderness, The new Israel of God is a 'carved out' people to be a light in the spiritual wilderness of this world.

Regarding Zechariah and tabernacles in the Millennial Age? Let me ask another question. Will individuals be saved (regenerated)? Will they need to be relocated from the first Adam to the Last Adam?

2 minutes ago, Alive said:

THe Hebrews celebrated Tabernacles or Booths to recall each year the provision of the Lord while sojourning in the 'wilderness' for all those years.

He provided for their physical needs. Food and water and shelter.

These days He provides those same things In Himself for us, but not in a physical wilderness. Rather in a 'spiritual' wilderness. For that is just what this world is--a spiritual wilderness. He is our bread and water our very Life as we sojourn in this old world. This spiritual barrenness.

Just as Israel was a 'carved out' people kept by God to be a light to the world in that wilderness, The new Israel of God is a 'carved out' people to be a light in the spiritual wilderness of this world.

Regarding Zechariah and tabernacles in the Millennial Age? Let me ask another question. Will individuals be saved (regenerated)? Will they need to be relocated from the first Adam to the Last Adam?

The Feast has much symbolism. There is the lessons of the time in the wilderness. You left out the image of the "temporary dwellings".  In regards to your other question... based on your last response it is obvious that you already have your own reasoning or opinion on this matter. My answer would truly require more space than what I desire to attempt to enter here. I would recommend you look at the resurrections and do some study of your own. In Zechariah it is talking of those who had survived. It is in regards to those who are still human and remained after Armageddon. Only the first resurrection will have taken place at that time. 

4 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

The Feast has much symbolism. There is the lessons of the time in the wilderness. You left out the image of the "temporary dwellings".  In regards to your other question... based on your last response it is obvious that you already have your own reasoning or opinion on this matter. My answer would truly require more space than what I desire to attempt to enter here. I would recommend you look at the resurrections and do some study of your own. In Zechariah it is talking of those who had survived. It is in regards to those who are still human and remained after Armageddon. Only the first resurrection will have taken place at that time. 

I did mention them as well as His provision now--'In Christ'. He tabernacles in us and we tabernacle in Him.

My question for discussion wasn't about the different resurrections, but whether living natural humans will need regeneration during the millennial age.

Will they be relocated from the first Adam to the Last Adam?

1 hour ago, Alive said:

I did mention them as well as His provision now--'In Christ'. He tabernacles in us and we tabernacle in Him.

My question for discussion wasn't about the different resurrections, but whether living natural humans will need regeneration during the millennial age.

Will they be relocated from the first Adam to the Last Adam?

No idea what you are talking about. 

5 minutes ago, Tigger56 said:

No idea what you are talking about. 

Will people get saved, as we are, during the M-age?