• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, douggg said:

RM,  I had asked you a couple of simple questions regarding what is written in Revelation 17:10.    And instead of answering those simple questions, you go off on something else.

Here were my questions you did not answer.

In Revelation 17:10, is it written seven kings?    Or does it say seven kings and seven kingdoms?

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

I don't think you grasp what the Rev. 17 Apollyon/Scarlet Colored Beast's EXPLANATION is to John. I have explained this to you before, a long time ago, but I don't think you understood my points at the time. 

1. God in Revelation 17 WANTS US TO KNOW that the Last Beast is NOT a Kingdom per se but a MAN/King {even though a King has a Kingdom} who never gets the opportunity to pass his Kingdom on to another, thus God wants us to know that this man is a Beast NOT a Kingdom Beast like the other Beasts that passed their Kingdom down to others/sons/etc. So God REDUCES the Kingdoms to Kings who ARISE as Mountains and who also FALL. This way the LAST BEAST can clearly be seen as the MAN/Beast that he is {666 stands for a MAN as 777 stands for God} and not a Kingdom in general that passes on from one man to another. This is VERY IMPORTANT for us to understand, or for those left here to understand anyway. They need to know the TIMING of this Beast on earth and not understanding this Kingdom will last only 3.5 years with ONE RULER would be an error in thinking, so God wants them PREPARED !! Thus he tells us this plainly in the scriptures.

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore {False Religion} that sitteth upon many waters {in Every Nation}: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication {Jupiter/Islam/Buddhism/Witchcraft}, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication {Humanism, Atheism, Witchcraft, Paganism, Islam}.

THE VISION LASTS FOR FOUR VERSES ONLY !!

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast {Apollyon}, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns {NO CROWNS = Apollyon, not Rev. 12 Satan or Rev. 13 Anti-Christ}. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour {Stands for Religious Orders}, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls{Stands for EXCESS/Lust}, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication {Lust and Lasciviousness}: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery{COMMA}, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth {Its not Four Descriptors as I once thought, its a HEADER/MYSTERY, then Three Descriptors of who the Great Harlot is. It can't be a Mystery because verse 7 EXPLAINS the Mystery is no more !! So we get the Harlots THREE Name Tags/Headbands} 6 And I saw {SEE verse 18...John SAW} the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration {Means WONDERMENT, not Admiration per se, The Blood of the Jews/Saints AND the blood of the Martyrs of Jesus clearly shows she is on BOTH SIDES of the Cross}.

THE VISION HAS NOW ENDED

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? {Why were you Amazed/in Wonderment} I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her {The Angel is going to EXPLAIN the Mystery so its not a Mystery anymore}, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast {Apollyon} that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

God REDUCES the Kingdoms to Kings who have FALLEN !!

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom{Here comes a Parable}. The seven heads are seven mountains{Mountains and Kings/Kingdoms both ARISE}, on which the woman sitteth {False Religions have been EMBEDDED with these Worldly Governments for eons, even modern Nations are ruled by Atheism, Hedonism and Humanism, and in many cases Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism}. 10 And there are seven kings{Which represent the 7 Kingdoms, God is REDUCING them to Kings who have FALLEN so we understand the LAST KING is a Man not a Kingdom per se}: five are fallen{Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece had KINGS in place who FELL like the Handwriting on the Wall/Babylon Falls}, and one is {Rome was still a POWER}, and the other is not yet come {The COMING Anti-Christ/MAN/Beast}; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space{SHORT SPACE = 42 Months = he NEVER passes his Kingdom on to another King = Hes the Beast NOT the Kingdom like the others  !! BOOM, Why do you think God is REDUCING the Kingdoms to Kings who have FALLEN or who will FALL ? }.

APOLLYON THE DEMON PRINCIPALITY EXPLAINED IN DETAIL

11 And the beast that was{Was over Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia see Dan. 10 the prince of Persia who RESISTED Micheal, Greece and Rome}, and is not {God placed Apollyon in the BOTTOMLESS PIT so the Church could thrive, whilst Israel was foresaken for nigh 2000 years}, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven {Apollyon is an 8th because he is King of the Pit, but he is of the 7 on earth, not an 8th King on earth, thus he will be over the Anti-Christ also, when he Conquers the Mediterranean Sea Region and Israel}, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings {European Union Powers, 10 means FULLNESS most of the times and can be 25,26,27 or what ever the full number is} , which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast {This tells us that its speaking of ONLY the Beast Power of 42 months, seeing as all will be Kings BEFORE the Beast arises to power}. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast {As I stated, this is about BEAST POWER for a 42 Month period of time}.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb {See verse 2, they are DRUNK on Hedonism, Atheism, Humanism, else why would the FIGHT their Creator ? that makes NO SENSE whatsoever does it ? They are DECEIVED by the Anti-Christ/Satan/False Prophet}, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.{WE WIN !! Amen}

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues{Nations of the WHOLE WORLD, where False Religions/Harlot resides, BUT......they are not in the Beasts plans moving forward, his HEART is lifted up, he desires to be the ONLY GOD on earth, thus Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism etc. all HAVE TO GO, see verse 16 and 17 BELOW}.

16 And the ten horns {E.U. Kings} which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore {Other False Religions getting worshiped as GOD, they want a One World Government that pays homage to the Beast and Beast System, not outdated Religions like Islam and Buddhism etc} , and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire {So they DESTROY all Religions by MANDATING Beast Worship OR ELSE you die}.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will {God Judges The Harlot via the Anti-Christ and his Kings}, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city{John SAW Babylon the Great written on her Forehead during THE VISION}, which reigneth over the kings of the earth {Babylon is Satan's Dark Kingdom on Earth that BLINDS MEN or else they wouldn't fight against their own God !! Fact.}.

Edited by Revelation Man

The seventh head on the first beast in Revelation 13 is a man who will be wounded as to death, but healed

No...the Mortal Wound was to Rome..............there was thus NO BEAST for 2000 years, Aollyon was thus locked in the pit for 2000 years. Then Apollyon is RELEASED....I don't think you guys are grasping the facts very well here sir.

And in the text of Daniel 7:23-24, it indicates that the ten kings, the ten horns, come out of the fourth kingdom - the term fourth kingdom appearing right in the text.           There are no 7 kingdoms involved in either Daniel, nor Revelation.

Out of the Fourth Kingdoms HEAD.............which then is killed off. {Mortal Wound} No one thinks that Rome is still a Powerful Kingdom. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

On 12/5/2019 at 5:17 PM, R. Hartono said:

8th.jpg

17 hours ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

The eighth king is the seventh king.

"And the beast that was and is not, even he is the eighth and is of the seven, and goes into destruction" Revelation 17:11

The wounded/healed king.  Revelation 13:3, 17:8.

Before his wounding he is the seventh.

After he is seemingly wounded and healed he is like a different person and therefore eighth.

Not really, its because the 5th king (John Paul I) who ruled for only 33 days was not included as the head of the beast anymore because he suddenly died of suspicious cause (learn it yourself).

https://www.amazon.com/Gods-Name-Investigation-into-Murder/dp/0552132888

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

No...the Mortal Wound was to Rome..............there was thus NO BEAST for 2000 years, Aollyon was thus locked in the pit for 2000 years. Then Apollyon is RELEASED....I don;t think you guys are grasping the facts very well here sir.

Out of the Fourth Kingdoms HEAD.............which then is killed off. 

So far you have come up with the little horn person is out of the Seventh Kingdom Head (on the Revelation 13 first beast).

And the fourth kingdom (which the little horn person emerges in Daniel 7) out of the Fourth Kingdom Head (on the Revelation 13 first beast).

How is that you are having the little horn as being in the Fourth Kingdom Head and the Seventh Kingdom head ?

The whole problem begins when you mentally change kings in Revelation 17:10 to kingdoms, via mountains as kingdoms.

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I don't think you grasp what the Rev. 17 Apollyon/Scarlet Colored Beast's EXPLANATION is to John. i have explained this to you before, a long time ago, but I don't think you understood my points at the time. 

What you are not understanding is that Apollyon is not released from the bottomless pit by Satan handed the key, when he cast down to earth - until after the end times person has already become the beast and the image made of him.    So Apollyon cannot be the beast, nor the possessor of the beast.

Apollyon being released is post the event of the end times person becoming the beast and being possessed.

Apollyon is an angel over the flesh torment locust creatures - their king, "the" angel (as opposed to the locust creatures) from the bottomless pit.    It is not saying that Appollyon is the overlord king of the bottomless pit ruling over everyone else there.    

Edited by douggg
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Not really, its because the 5th king (John Paul I) who ruled for only 33 days was not included as the head of the beast anymore because he suddenly died of suspicious cause (learn it yourself).

https://www.amazon.com/Gods-Name-Investigation-into-Murder/dp/0552132888

If the 6th king was ruling at the time of John, and the other 5 kings fallen, then those are first century and before.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Let's say you and I were having this conversation in 1850 (an arbitrary year)  who will be the five fallen popes then?

The point I am making is the fallen and one is kings are anchorored to John's time in the first century.

2 minutes ago, douggg said:

If the 6th king was ruling at the time of John, and the other 5 kings fallen, then those are first century and before.

What John saw is the future 6th king who was preceded by 5 kings, this is to give a clue as to when the RCC was reestablished in Vatican after the destruction of inquisition by Napoleon.

16 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

What John saw is the future 6th king who was preceded by 5 kings, this is to give a clue as to when the RCC was reestablished in Vatican after the destruction of inquisition by Napoleon.

Why would you think the 6th king was future, when in the text it says that king "one is" ?      The king that is future of John's time is the king "the other is not yet come" - king 7.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:54 AM, douggg said:

So far you have come up with the little horn person is out of the Seventh Kingdom Head (on the Revelation 13 first beast).

And the fourth kingdom (which the little horn person emerges in Daniel 7) out of the Fourth Kingdom Head (on the Revelation 13 first beast).

No, he is OUT OF the Fourth Beasts Head {which is actually the 6th Beast} HE IS the 7th Head/7th Kingdom/7th Beast. So the first sentence above I consider to be in error a wee bit. He IS the 7th Kingdom/Beast himself.

On 3/30/2020 at 6:54 AM, douggg said:

How is that you are having the little horn as being in the Fourth Kingdom Head and the Seventh Kingdom head ?

The whole problem begins when you mentally change kings in Revelation 17:10 to kingdoms, via mountains as kingdoms.

Easy....Egypt = 1st Kingdom {Beast} of the Mediterranean Sea Region to BURDEN Israel. Assyria = 2nd Kingdom to burden Israel like a Beast of Burden.Then we see Daniel's Great Babylon =3rd Kingdom, Persia = 4th Kingdom, Greece = 5th Kingdom and finally Rome = the 6th Kingdom/Beast Head........then the Beast GOES AWAY !! Its Mortally Wounded, Apollyon the Destroyer is placed in the Bottomless Pit, He like a ruthless Mob Boss had a "SYSTEM GOING" and God stepped in and broke up the MOB so to speak by placing him  in the bottomless pit. Rudy Guliano attacked the HEAD'S of the Mob to discombobulate them., and it worked !! So the Mortal Wound was in effect, there was no Beast over Israel because there was no Israel AND God wouldn't allow a European Beast to reform so He could protect the Church Age.

NOW...........Today Israel has become a Nation again, there could be NO BEAST over Israel with NO Israel !! God brought them back to life, He breathed life back into their Dead Bones. The Little Horn is a MAN who arises out of Europe, and his Kingdom......ON A MAP.....Will look just like the Roman Empire did on a MAP, thus he is said to come out of the Fourth Beasts Head, just like you or I probably look like out=r dad via having his DNA. But.....he can't just come out of the Fourth Beasts Head, he has to also arise out of one of the Four Generals Kingdoms IN THE LATTER TIME !! Thus which ever one of the Four Generals Kingdoms he is BORN IN, that Nation has to be in the European Union !! Only Greece fits, BUT.....Does that make sense ? YES.........We get Daniel 11, a chapter so chock full of details about the coming Greek Kingdoms that many men involved in History refuse to believe that Daniel could have been born 300 to 400 years before these events came to pass !! So the Greek LINEAGE is very, very important !! We are given his TYPE in Antiochus Epiphanes, I think we are given the False Prophet TYPE also in Jason whom Antiochus appointed. 

NOW THINK.....If you have a son that looks just like you Dougggg, is he YOU...........or is he another Individual person ? Well of course hes not YOU, hes a person that looks like YOU that came FROM YOU !! Catch my drift pardner ? The 7th Beast Head is the EXACT SAME THING !! A Beast unto himself, who looks like his PAPA, but who also must be born in a specific location, Greece, because of the four, only Greece is in the E.U. 

The Rev. 17 "REDUCING" is not a PROBLEM, its a RIDDLE from God. I was called to see these things brother, what can I say. Stop looking at things of old, God is revealing truths unto us now, chances are, anything you bought into from years was not entirely of God because God was not going to REVEAL these things until the very end !! NOW, Amen.

On 3/30/2020 at 7:05 AM, douggg said:

What you are not understanding is that Apollyon is not released from the bottomless pit by Satan handed the key, when he cast down to earth - until after the end times person has already become the beast and the image made of him.    So Apollyon cannot be the beast, nor the possessor of the beast.

I don't say ANYONE POSSESSES the Anti-Christ, he loves evil, he doesn't need to be possessed, he might be, but Scriptures do not say so, so I can't say so. 

Apollyon is released with the First Woe. Its not up to you nor I to say HOW LONG he has to be a part of the Beast, nor do you know how long the first 5 Trumps take !! He can be ASSIGNED to be over the Area again upon his RELEASE !! Thus he is OF THE 7.....Nowhere does it state the Scarlet Colored Beast chases THE WOMAN for 1260 days, it says the Dragon chases the Woman for 1260 days. Don't just ASSUME he has to around for all 1260 days. Apolllyon is the Scarlet Colored Beast that arises from  the PIT !! Its just a fact !! Who cares about outdated ideas of MEN ? I don't.

Apollyon being released is post the event of the end times person becoming the beast and being possessed.

Who cares ?

Apollyon is an angel over the flesh torment locust creatures - their king, "the" angel (as opposed to the locust creatures) from the bottomless pit.    It is not saying that Appollyon is the overlord king of the bottomless pit ruling over everyone else there.    

For 5 Months, but he can Walk and Chew gum at the same time brother. 

6 hours ago, douggg said:

Why would you think the 6th king was future, when in the text it says that king "one is" ?      The king that is future of John's time is the king "the other is not yet come" - king 7.

This english word one is refer to the 6th which is ruling  in future when  John was shown.