IGNORED

Who Shall Seperate Us From The Love Of Christ ?

Walter and Deborah

• Walter and Deborah changed the title to Who Shall Seperate Us From The Love Of Christ ?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  87
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,795
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

"Eternal Life" is a promise that is God given, to all who believe on Christ and are born again..

One Saved, you are always saved, because of this Promise.

The reason you are saved, for eternity, is for the same reason.

Salvation exists because Jesus who is Salvation, is the "gift of Righteousness", Himself.

Jesus who Himself is Eternal Life.....is the reason for all of this, and its all given as "the gift of Salvation".

You don't work for a gift.  You just receive it.., and this gift, causes a BIRTH and a birth, is not something that can be undone, especially a spiritual RE-birth.

Edited by Behold
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,189
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Walter and Deborah said:

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Blessings and a great thread and subject. This, I quoted above, the contrast between giving us the Son and all things. The all things pale as in comparison. To actually “see” this truth, the heart would do back flips with rejoicing...

Oh to see it! 

In Christ, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

@Walter and Deborah 

Romans Eight:31-39

Wow! One of my very favorite scripture passages!

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

It says: 'any other creature.' Which means nothing in all creation! My heart overjoys and it brings great peace to be assured that NOTHING can come between my soul and the Savior! Satan will try.  People will, too. But in the end I stand on this promise:

"Being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ"

(Philippians 1:6)

• Loved it! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,189
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

@turtletwo

Well, well said!

Be blessed, Not me 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,221
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

Hello everyone

I am in Mauritius at the moment.  It's an island paradise. That's where I was born but left for Australia when I was a teenager.

I am glad to be an Australian now.  That's where I met the lord and grew up knowing him. 

Here in Mauritius,  the place is filled with idol worship everywhere. I mean a grove and a stature in it and people are praying to it thinking that this idol can answer their prayer.

In such an environment,  the Lord took me out,  saved me and then lavish his great love on me.  I mean I had a life changing encounter with the resurrected Christ and been radically in love with him every since.

Captivated. I just can't get enough . That's how great He is.  Those people in Mauritius are very nice but they just don't know him yet. In the last days saith the lord,  I will pour out my spirit on all flesh.  I am believing God to start a house of prayer here and from there do ministry to turn this island back to worship the living God instead of these dead idols.

Edited by Worship Warriors
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1