• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Neighbor reacted to this 
I'm not fighting you. You misquoted me from an Iranian press statement, and it's insulting to me. I did attempt both the Jerusalem Press and Times Of Israel, but was unable to. This however was from the Jihadis, so obviously straight from the pit of hell. Are we now on the same page? Please refrain from this erroneous tactic. Thank you. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,569
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, BeauJangles said:

No, bro. I did NOT say this = BeauJangles said: double the motivation When using this feature, it means I made this statement and/or comment. And I didn't. It's a misquote. Surely you're aware of that, and yes of course I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. 

th8T6MXPMQ.jpg.98668a3d83fc945039179c98cf2cd617.jpg

Whatever makes you happy. I was asking what is "double the motivation" to kill at all costs?

When someone wants to kill at all costs how can there be any doubling of their motivation?

Anyway that is enough on the subject far as I am concerned.

• Group:  Royal Member

3 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Whatever makes you happy. I was asking what is "double the motivation" to kill at all costs?

Name one person who appreciates being quoted from the enemy, Neighbor. The question is this. 

On 1/3/2020 at 4:44 AM, BeauJangles said:

Any thoughts of expected retaliation?  

This is my concern and reason for posting the article. What's your answer? 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,569
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hope you are feeling well.

Have a comfortable day.

Thanks, brother, I appreciate the well wishes. We've all seen better days, have we not? 

8 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hope you are feeling well.

Have a comfortable day.

Yeah, I'm really sorry brother about earlier this morning. I was really wanting to post what the Israeli publications had to say concerning the assassination of Iran's head general, but wasn't able to copy/paste either trustworthy sources I accessed. Their opinion was priority, but where my skills lacked, OneLight easily managed. 

Then what came to mind was this. What exactly are the Iranians threats significantly ranting against our country and the nation of Israel all about anyway? Well, it's pretty heavy you must admit. I don't take the threatening demeanor of the way they come across lightly at all. My primary concern is both nations expected future. 

Having been wakened by both the blaring of one resident's television all night long until 3:00 am, and another on going off light a mad hornet inside a jelly jar frazzled my nerves substantially. This is a day to day situation, and it's wreaking havoc on my better sense of well being. It's difficult to think straight on a few hours rest.  

Anyway, here's this heathen publication and when I see the quote Beaujangles said: it upset me. And I kinda let it get to me because I made no such quote. It came from the article and not me. So again, my apologies for taking what I considered insulting. God bless you, bro. I know you meant no malentnet. Still friends? 

Now, c'mere and I gives ya a big ol' squishy hug! :bighug2:

Edited by BeauJangles

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 11:14 PM, BeauJangles said:

I attempted to copy/paste from today's Jerusalem Post, but found it impossible. Times Of Israel, the same. So I had to choose the alternate source of Al Arabiya. Right, not exactly our friends. Any thoughts of expected retaliation? 

Hi BeauJangles,

(Maybe some earplugs to help block out the noise.)

OK, now this is what I expect real soon.

`Thus says the Lord God: "On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: You will say, "I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; ....` (Ez. 38: 10 & 11)

I see that Russia and Iran (& others) will plan to go up against the villages that are outside Israel`s wall, and plunder them. Russia and Iran are already on the borders of Israel. They had already tried something similar years ago.

This was exposed by the Israeli army in 1982.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the State of Israel reports, inter alia:-

"During the operation "Peace for Galilee", as the Israeli forces advanced through Lebanon in July 1982, they made an amazing discovery. Around the Village of Saida, the largest secret military base in the world was uncovered. It consisted of miles of steel reinforced bunkers tunnelled out of the hillside. Inside was crammed massive quantities of Soviet made arms and ammuni­tion. It exceeded by far the highest previous intelligence esti­mates. I.D.F. units gathered 4170 tons (some 1,500 truckloads) of ammunition; hundreds of combat-vehicles; tanks and ar­moured carriers; thousands of weapons, artillery and rocket launchers, plus other sophisticated devices. These arms and stores were far in excess of P.L.O. requirements. Secret documents and maps found in the Com­mand Post clearly revealed that the Soviets planned invasion of the Middle East on the 4th August 1982. The I.D.F. averted this Soviet invasion by just a few weeks"

However, there is an appointed time predicted. Russia will certainly invade the Middle East. World War 3 will have commenced.

Time-slot for the Invasion

Daniel provides an indication of the time-slot in his vision:-

"When the Bear starts its move ... it has three ribs in its mouth". (Daniel 7:5)

Metaphorically this represents 3 nations who have not previously been incorporated within the Bear i.e. The Iron Curtain. These now join this move into the Middle East.

Ezekiel, in his predicted military confederacy, records exactly three such countries. They precisely conform to the prerequisites.

"Persia (Iran), Ethiopia and Libya" (Ezekiel 38:5)

Watch these countries:

(from my Uncle`s Book - `Fires before the Dawn.)

Marilyn.

• Well Said! 2

29 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Watch these countries:

Thanks for your input and insight, sister. I found it concerning when a major internet source of purchase allied between communist China and the nation of Arabia. Some have made mention of alibaba.com here, and I've also made the mistake of doing business with them for these John Lennon glasses. 

It was odd too. They asked to either communicate in English or Arabic and not Chinese. And I went around and around at one point trying to deal with a bot on my purchase. Why these two countries got together in the first place baffled me for a moment or two. Snap! Arabia has oil and China has precious gems. 

A few other members here have dealt with alibaba.com and had trouble ridding the influence over their computers. I also did, but had the fortunate help from expert tech support out of India. These are highly trained well educated people, with excellent English skills as well. Again, thanks for your thoughts. 

• Thumbs Up 1