• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  194

6 hours ago, AnOrangeCat said:

@AnOrangeCat :)Thanks. I went over and read it. Interesting.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Hey turtletwo!

On a related topic.

I was watching a secular scientific video documentary of the stages of embryonic development. The live recorded videos with use of an endoscope, magnification and state of the art equipment, showed development from conception through all the developmental stages. What I found absolutely fascinating and astonishing, they didn't spend much time explaining...

In each and every case, the very instant of conception, when the sperm entered the egg; there was a bright flash of light easily seen, detected and recorded on video . The scientists stated they didn't know what caused it, but suspected it was caused by a chemical reaction, much like chemical lights.  

Could this be the spark of life; the instant we are given an eternal soul and spirit? To see this on video was simply fascinating beyond words. There is no debate whatsoever when human life begins, whether biblical or scientifically. I wonder if this same thing occurs in the animal kingdom?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.83
  • Days Won:  33

@turtletwo

What a wonderful and heart rendering poem.

All events in your poem is something most of us believers think about and wonder why these things occur in this world.

We are in a sinful, dark and fallen world. The people that are of the world think they have no one to answer to, so they carry on with their sinful ways. All for greed, money and selfishness.

But a time is soon coming when God will put everything right and judgement day is looming that no one will be able to escape from. For the people that rejected Jesus’ offer in this life, it will then be too late for them.

Rejoice, Heaven is close at hand. We will soon be Home with Jesus and He will restore everything and put everything right and how it should have been.

Thank you for sharing this amazing poem sis. Xxx

• This is Worthy 1