• Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.44
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

1 JOHN ONLY ISRAEL CAN BE BORN AGAIN

I don't agree. Otherwise, only Israelites could be saved:

• Joh 3:3 -> "Jesus answered and said to him, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.".

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  52
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,323
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

“But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.”
‭‭Titus‬ ‭3:9‬ ‭

“Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭1:4‬ ‭

We are told nobody makes it to heaven unless they are born again.

“Then I looked, and there was a large crowd of people. There were so many people that no one could count them all. They were from every nation, tribe, race of people, and language of the earth. They were standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They all wore white robes and had palm branches in their hands.

Then one of the elders asked me, “Who are these people in white robes? Where did they come from?” I answered, “You know who they are, sir.” And the elder said, “These are the ones who have come out of the great suffering. They have washed their robes with the blood of the Lamb, and they are clean and white. So now these people are before the throne of God. They worship God day and night in his temple. And the one who sits on the throne will protect them.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭7:9, 13-15‬ ‭

Edited by Hopefully

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.51
  • Days Won:  12

1 hour ago, Leonardo Von said:

I don't agree. Otherwise, only Israelites could be saved:

• Joh 3:3 -> "Jesus answered and said to him, Truly, truly, I say to you, Unless a man is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.".

There is a sense in which only Israelites can be saved.  In the OT, there were a few proselytes to Judaism; and, in the NT, saved Gentiles are grafted into spiritual Israel.