• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/31/1968

Whether ufos, or demons, I view it as a deception to take our minds off Christ. Now if they are demons and visibly real, then focusing on them is also harmful, in my opinion. Ive seen some people get so involved in demons and ufos, that they lose sight of what matters: the gospel of Christ and saving souls.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm in toal agreement with you!

Precisely what satan had in mind when he made these things up...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

then, Christians are also aliens to this world, and the Angels are no longer aliens to us because we are brought into the kingdom of God; so we are adopted into their, (Angels family). by the blood of Jesus Christ;

:24: No, we are not adopted into the Angels' family. We are adopted into God's family. We become sons and daughters of God, not of the angels, nor are angels considered our siblings. We are two entirely different creatures.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you saying, that angels aren't apart of the Kingdom of God??? :P

I think I know where you coming from, and I believe I have been misunderstood, so to avoid any sillyness, let me clear up my postion.

1. Adoption, Having the rights, and privledges, that come along with being part of that family.

2. Angels are apart of Gods family, and even though I'm not an angel, my wife can a test to that, I'm now by the Blood of Jesus, by faith adopted into his family, and everything that comes with it.

If for example lets say you adapt a son, his last name is smith, and your last name is jones, when you adopt smith he immediatly has all the rights and privledges of the smith family, The house is his, the car is his, even though he is not a car, or a house.

your kids are now his brothers, and sisters, all things in your kingdom, are now his.

I was speaking in the same since, that your adopted son, would say that he has been adopted into the family of your kids..

Hope this clears it up :24:

Edited by spiritman

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.93
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Sorry . . . it doesn't.

I know angels are a part of the Kingdom of God.

But part of the family of God? Do you have a Scripture for this?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

QUOTE(Ayin Jade @ Jul 8 2005, 06:05 PM)

Whether ufos, or demons, I view it as a deception to take our minds off Christ. Now if they are demons and visibly real, then focusing on them is also harmful, in my opinion. Ive seen some people get so involved in demons and ufos, that they lose sight of what matters: the gospel of Christ and saving souls.

Your experience sounds to be second hand "passed around information", not hands on experience.

If knowing the deception used by satan in the last days is not relevant to saving souls of those who are decieved, I don't know what is! Maybe these lost people do not effect your ministry, but they do mine.. I guess that is why I have been sent to those who have been tormented and afflicted. To fail to validate them and have a BIBLICAL answer to what has happened to them, will get a door shut in your face to witness.

Blessings

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  662
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  02/01/1960

I don't recall the Lord speaking aliens into existance when He created the heavens and the earth.  I don't recall Him ever having the Israelites march around a space ship so He could fight for them against aliens. 

It is the devil that is a deceiver. Look at all the junk that people believed in ancient Egypt and Greece and Rome about super beings and gods in the heavens, etc., etc..

Aliens...nope.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

An interesting book you might like,

The Nephilim and the Pyramid of the Apocalypse, by Patrick Heron

Blessings

• Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1962

Sorry . . . it doesn't.

But part of the family of God?  Do you have a Scripture for this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

obviously, me and you are still having a communication problem, I'll try one more time to explain what I'm saying, perhaps I used the wrong wording; here is a simpler phrase.

As far as I'm concerned, any being that is in heaven when I go there, is apart of my heavenly family, including you when we both pass on, and this includes angels as well. The saying that I spoke of is not in scripture, even though we will share some charateristics with angels.

Despite some opinions of me I do on ocasion voice my own opinion, and don't use scripture every time... :P

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

Sorry . . . it doesn't.

But part of the family of God?

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  476
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,266
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Birthday:  03/21/1954

I have deleted several links from this discussion. The debate can continue, but please refrain from posting links. Some of the materials on these links is questionable. Use Scripture to back your claims. If it cannot be backed by scripture, it is not worth discussing.

Thank you, IR

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  440
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  04/14/1977

Are we supposed to, as believers, believe in aliens, or are they really demons in disguise.

I don't know of anywhere in the Bible that teaches us about this subject. Does anyone know how God views aliens?

I am interested in what you all have to say...

Thanks,

Rachel H. 

I wish I had the reference for this. I will need to talk to my dad and confirm this.

There was a man who encountered an 'alien' creature and the creature spoke to him - through telepathy? I am assuming - it didn't say, that Jesus was a false teacher, that he was a liar.

I find it interesting that out of all the belief's on earth, of all the people, of all the races and billions of humans throughout history, a being from a so called other planet/galaxy would choose Jesus to pick on. There certainly are greater things on this earth I would argue as deception....

I will do my best to find out where dad and I heard that.

My take, it is a plot of the devil to distract, frighten, and manipulate firstly, those who are spiritually blinded and cannot tell the devils tactics when they see them, and to those who are not listening to the still small whisper of God, but the loud booming voice of 'culture' saying this is real - be afraid - think on this as opposed to thinking on God and meditating on scripture. I am not saying anyone is here, but if something entertains more of your thought life than God does, and it causes you to worry or be afraid (both of which we are not to do according to scripture) there is a problem.

Many many people have been sucked in to the alien culture. As Christians, we are aliens to this planet anyways since heaven is our home and this is just a brief learning stop before we get there.

Bring as many people as you can 'home'. And let the 'aliens' be dealt with by God.

Good question and very valid in this day and age! :halo:

As a believer I don't know how you could not believe in aliens.

:b::):) heh heh you crack me up!!

:emot-hug:

Guest Zayit
One of the disturbing aspects of the Old Testament record was God's instructions, upon entering the land of Canaan, to wipe out every man, woman, and child of certain tribes inhabiting the land. This is difficult to justify without the insight of a "gene pool problem" from the remaining Nephilim, Rephaim, et al., which seems to illuminate the difficulty.

A very important thing for those poo-poohing this to consider as this is used by many an unbeliever as a reason not to believe in G-d. I have debated atheists and humanists over this exact thing, so you need to be able to give a better answer than "because he is G-d" .

He is a righteous G-d and that was what caused me to search into this myself.