• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.41
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Why was it necessary for God Himself to take the form of a man and suffer horribly being beaten and flogged and then die the shameful death on the Cross and shed His own blood? Why then was it required that He also be raised from death and then ascend to Heaven?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,260
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

Lol.. wow.. something was said.. ya just don't hear that said much. Christ walked this earth and was talking to His own.. Jewish people. He said He came to fulfill the law not abolish it. For me something happen AFTER He died and rose AMEN..well duh countless things happened after He rose amen? The the NT a few times talks about the LAW. For me it was the law to Christ. And gives worldly examples of this. Been haha like this since I was like 3 and .. yeah its good but not good. See that cart? I have to .. have to push it over. 10 commandments. Don't follow them.. not all the 613 laws. I love my God with all my heart soul and mind. I love my neighbor ( by faith) as my self. Its IN ME. This was not in them when that law was written in stone. Nor the 613. it is NOW in us. As I read and understand it. With out the law there is no sin. The law shows me sin.. Christ came and DIED already... but.. forgive me.. .. I make the choice to speak simple.

And as the words says.. I am not here to please man. But.. again something was said here that.. I really said WOW.. I could not believe that was said. Not a bad thing.. just.. ya just ..like never hear it said... praise GOD

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

2 minutes ago, Alive said:

Why was it necessary for God Himself

"Elohim Himself" is correct, as in He sent His Only Begotten Son, Like... "His Right Hand"...Jesus wasn't praying to Himself...

And your right He actually died a literal cursed death biblically, and yet was perfect, this released The curse off the people of The first covenant, as He never broke it and died a cursed death..

Why is it required for Him to defeat another curse...Death itself..aka going to sheol, bc (and we COULD go deep here lol) it goes back to Mankind as Adam who/we brought the curse of death upon the World AS one man, and of course one Special man Takes the curse out, but Only iF Jesus started to live inside you, can we defeat death..hmm pretty wild.

But so much more to be said really.

9 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

How was Eve created if Adam didnt have a fleshly body?

When did Eve get her name? If u dont remember go check.

Yall trying to get me into this !! Lol its a trip. Its awesome stuff tho haha.

6 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

so, still no answer. I am getting used to you not answering questions. She was still created before the fall from Adams flesh and bone. Adam was not a spirit creature. He had flesh and bone.

All you can see as of right now is a bone and a tree of the flesh. But what really is a bone or a tree? You dont know yet, you/we are under a caveman effect of all the cave man knows is his cave, he dont know theres china, he has never left from 20 ft of the cave in his life.

If a man in a cave had never left the cave he wld not know there was a sky either. 

The flesh fights the spirit and the spirit fights the flesh.

Edited by Yishai

1 minute ago, maryjayne said:

Right, we are back to the "I have secret knowledge which I am not going to share, I am a very special person who has had special secrets revealed to me and I am not going to divulge them" type of poster.

The complete opposite of sharing, teaching and helping fellow Christians. Gotcha.

Lol you are so funny in a good way,...but I am the Worst, i am giving you the knowledge, if I could Put a like on your reaction to my comment I would.

This is why I said you have to search. And why I said A baby cant chew meat. They're on milk, but if you begin a true search, and gain a true appetite He Will give you your daily bread. I know that, He will fill you full.

@Yishai - In this circumstance, I think it would be wise to try to be as straight forward as possible. When our talk leads to the frustration of others, we need to re-think our approach. Just offering a suggestion. Maryjayne is important.

Edited by Thess
Misspelled Name

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.38

2 minutes ago, maryjayne said:

so, still no answer. I am getting used to you not answering questions. She was still created before the fall from Adams flesh and bone. Adam was not a spirit creature. He had flesh and bone.

For some reason I am reminded of the scene from Kung fu panda when he discovers the secret ingredient in his adopted father's secret ingredient soup is that there is no secret ingredient. 1752325341_photo-111.jpg.950f2ada440fbf7f3500e92e559da0ef.jpg 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Thess said:

@Yishai - In this circumstance, I think it would be wise to try to be as straight forward as possible. When our talk leads to the frustration of others, we need to re-think our approach. Just offering a suggestion. Maryjayne is important.

Oh yes I agree, but I have gone down this road and it can become out of control lol..I love Mary, shes a great girl and searching truly I can see, but I also feel a wall on her, and I sincerely believe alot of people wont be able to recieve alot of answers from me or anybody else, but only thru Them and the Most High, in a sincere search. And I also am of no special thing AT ALL, whatever He has shown Me...Im extremely UNWORTHY. Promise that to everyone. 

Maybe I should just make a seperate post about Creation, and you add in what your findings are and everyone do the same? And I think that could be fun.

4 minutes ago, Yishai said:

Maybe I should just make a seperate post about Creation, and you add in what your findings are and everyone do the same? And I think that could be fun.

Not a bad idea. This thread is about Matthew chapter five and the Law. :D