• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

50 minutes ago, Yeshua153 said:

Yeshua says 'Deny self, take up your cross, & follow me', which means going through trials & tribulations.

Interesting, but I don't "see" what you saying, ...it doesn't match up with the life of Jesus.

He told His disciples there would be trial and tribulations in their "lives," ...and then after that He took up His Cross and was Crucified, and "died, ..so how can "dead" men "suffer" from trials and tribulations?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

Luke 9v23-24  Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will save it.

2Thess1v4 so that we ourselves boast of you among the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that you endure,

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

Just now, ahmedcrow said:

it seems you forgot that faith doesn't come with suffering but with accepting Jesus, for that people will be able to live spiritually in this world, it seems you forgot the basics of Gospel.

There is no accept Christ, as we do not choose God. Jn15v16

You did not choose Me, but I chose you

So you have either forgot, or learned the other gospel 2Cor11v4

For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it!

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

1 minute ago, Yeshua153 said:

There is no accept Christ, as we do not choose God. Jn15v16

You did not choose Me, but I chose you

So you have either forgot, or learned the other gospel 2Cor11v4

For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted—you may well put up with it!

In all Christianity I read in both English and Arabic, it has been told "accept Jesus", how can I invade Christianity without accepting Jesus and making a personal relationship with him in faith?!!

It seems we have to have faith in God of Abraham for our salvation instead of accepting Jesus, and this isn't true, this is an old Jewish teaching apostles faced and wrote about it in Gospels. Look 2 John v9

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,221
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I don't think it makes much difference for the thought process of the thread, but just for the record, devils are fallen angels and demons are the disembodied spirits of the dead Nephilim who mostly died in the flood.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, other one said:

I don't think it makes much difference for the thought process of the thread, but just for the record, devils are fallen angels and demons are the disembodied spirits of the dead Nephilim who mostly died in the flood.

I think you mean Lucifer. He's not an angel, he lived with angels in the first time in heaven and was righteous one but he has fallen after that. Lucifer and demons are called spirits but in fact they are another creatures like humans but their bodies are like to be of energy, so we call 'em spirits, unholy ones. I don't think the problem is in the devil, the problem is in Antichrist because he's invading humans world.

43 minutes ago, ahmedcrow said:

I think you mean Lucifer. He's not an angel, he lived with angels in the first time in heaven and was righteous one but he has fallen after that. Lucifer and demons are called spirits but in fact they are another creatures like humans but their bodies are like to be of energy, so we call 'em spirits, unholy ones. I don't think the problem is in the devil, the problem is in Antichrist because he's invading humans world.

I lived and walked with them for nearly ten years....  Lucifer/Satan was/is a very high covering spiritual being who was made to cover the throne of the Father...   He basically got full of himself and decided he didn't want to be under the Father,Jesus and the Holy Spirit so he put himself on a level equal to God.  After that we simply started calling him Satan instead of Lucifer...   and he talked about a third of the heavenly beings to go along with him.  Those beings the general public usually calls angels...    The demonic spirits are different and are pathetic things in reality...   they don't belong anywhere and have no future.   It was a group of them that Jesus let loose into the heard of pigs instead of sending them to the pit where he could have just as easily done.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, other one said:

I lived and walked with them for nearly ten years....  Lucifer/Satan was/is a very high covering spiritual being who was made to cover the throne of the Father...   He basically got full of himself and decided he didn't want to be under the Father,Jesus and the Holy Spirit so he put himself on a level equal to God.  After that we simply started calling him Satan instead of Lucifer...   and he talked about a third of the heavenly beings to go along with him.  Those beings the general public usually calls angels...    The demonic spirits are different and are pathetic things in reality...   they don't belong anywhere and have no future.   It was a group of them that Jesus let loose into the heard of pigs instead of sending them to the pit where he could have just as easily done.

Jesus way is safe and leads to peaceful place, demons, Antichrist, Baphomet or any other creature who's challenging Gospel way are leading for the mortality and man will lose himself in world and in doomsday too.

1 minute ago, ahmedcrow said:

Jesus way is safe and leads to peaceful place, demons, Antichrist, Baphomet or any other creature who's challenging Gospel way are leading for the mortality and man will lose himself in world and in doomsday too.

that's real easy to say, but it's not that easy to make people understand, especially young people who are being caught up in supposedly fun and games with their friends.

I watched a cousin of mine destroy his spiritual life playing dungeons and dragons when he was young...   try as I did, he was sure it was just fun and games...

9 hours ago, other one said:

that's real easy to say, but it's not that easy to make people understand, especially young people who are being caught up in supposedly fun and games with their friends.

I watched a cousin of mine destroy his spiritual life playing dungeons and dragons when he was young...   try as I did, he was sure it was just fun and games...

What's the relation between games and faith of Gospel?! forgive my background, I've no idea what's wrong in games of kids.