• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

But the Anointing (Holy Spirit) which you received from Him (Father) abides in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as His Anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true and no lie, and as He has taught you, abide in Him (Jesus). 1 john 2:27

I agree with all of this, it confirms what He Showed me many years ago, about not trusting mans teachings, and showed me last year to Never internet search for answers. 

The spirit lives inside you.. and at times you will go INTO the spirit, a man could never sleep in this state its very exciting, supernatural experience, they way you speak begins to change in confidence, tons of Powerful things will begin to happen once a person goes Into the spirit that lives inside them.

21 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Not true Yishai. You can count me as a friend! 

Love & Shalom 

Haha thats true! Thank you my brother, and Shalom.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Yishai said:

The spirit lives inside you.. and at times you will go INTO the spirit, a man could never sleep in this state its very exciting, supernatural experience, they way you speak begins to change in confidence, tons of Powerful things will begin to happen once a person goes Into the spirit that lives inside them.

Going into the Spirit???

I've read through the Bible, Genesis to Revelation so many times I have lost count, ...and I have "never" read about that!!!

As for "supernatural" experiences I could write books about how God has supernatually and supernaturally-naturally worked in my life.

I have tried to be your friend, ...but it seems all you want is an audience to spew your opinions...

I'm finished here and probably this thread of yours will be deleted soon too.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

I am not sure what issues the OP is alluding to,  but we are all seeing through a glass darkly and the apostle wrote if we think we know we do not yet know as we ought........so that keeps us humble and learning as well.  None of us has arrived yet, and we each do the best we can with what we have been given thus far.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

2 minutes ago, JustPassingThru said:

Going into the Spirit???

I've read through the Bible, Genesis to Revelation so many times I have lost count, ...and I have "never" read about that!!!

As for "supernatural" experiences I could write books about how God has supernatually and supernaturally-naturally worked in my life.

I have tried to be your friend, ...but it seems all you want is an audience to spew your opinions...

I'm finished here and probably this thread of yours will be deleted soon too.

He gives dreams, visions and sends supernatural understandings, and people fall out in the Power of The Holy Spirit! You become drunk on it! When you get Baptised by it, its a moment everybody will remember forever, bc its extremely powerful experience. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40

1 hour ago, Yishai said:

I know I dont have one friend on this website, But ive tried to just open peoples minds up to other options besides what everybody has learned in thier main stream denominations, Because when traditions come before anything else, thats when the spirit of the pharisees has attached its self to you, "the religious".. ...nearly everyone ive talked to here is so lost in the wilderness,....  They talk with a split tongue, theyre doctrines are without common sence, and no different than a Athiest looks to scientist for the answers to life, most people here also look to "Biblical Scientist"Scholars, pastors,rabbis,etc etc.. to find the answers to the Bible, its a sad thing, bc they too are all just passing down what they was taught in most every case, with just a few exceptions. 

With all this going on, along with everyones 9-5 jobs, and just chaos of life, I cant see The Ruach haKodesh being able to truly Work through most people, and or teach most people of todays time. 

In Daniel we see he could not understand how in the world can the Power be taken away from the HOLY people!? It made no sence to him..but now!! its much more clearly visible.

Most Everyones compeletly distracted, in LaLa land, Christians by traditions, look to man instead of God for answers/understandings in His Word, just all around lost in the wilderness, and a people without Faith.

Pharisees lost in the wilderness.....But ive heard from a Prophet of todays time, this Pharisee/traditional/religious spirit is going to be drove out within the next 2 or 3 years...and then I pray, Everyone will be able to start to SEE His true GLORY!

Amen. 

All I see in this post is vitriol, divisiveness and condemnation from a self righteous man. There is no secret ingredient in the secret ingredient soup, It is all just Christ Jesus and the grace of God that makes us who we are (forgive the kung fu Panda analogy once again). Nothing more, No hidden knowledge, Just Jesus. 

Hidden wisdom is the domain of the elitists and those stuck in the Hubris of the mind. The truth of Jesus Christ is so simple a child can understand. In Fact Jesus said: I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. (Matt. 11:25)

Faith is simple, But it is a stumbling block to the Jews and foolishness to the gentiles. (1 Cor 1:23) The Jews and those like minded stumble over the law, those who rely on human logic and reason Such as the Greeks cannot accept a simple path of faith in the finished work of Christ, Instead they convolute salvation. Both Hebrew roots teachers and Romanism are in many ways aligned opposing the simplicity of the Gospel of Grace by adding to this all forms of religion, and then they complain about one another as false while they in fact are allied against the way of Grace. It is quite sad to see, that People of all stripes would add any works to the Grace of God. But Alas Jesus said "narrow is the way, and few there be that find it". 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

10 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

All I see in this post is vitriol, divisiveness and condemnation from a self righteous man. There is no secret ingredient in the secret ingredient soup, It is all just Christ Jesus and the grace of God that makes us who we are (forgive the kung fu Panda analogy once again). Nothing more, No hidden knowledge, Just Jesus. 

Hidden wisdom is the domain of the elitists and those stuck in the Hubris of the mind. The truth of Jesus Christ is so simple a child can understand. In Fact Jesus said: I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes. (Matt. 11:25)

Faith is simple, But it is a stumbling block to the Jews and foolishness to the gentiles. (1 Cor 1:23) The Jews and those like minded stumble over the law, those who rely on human logic and reason Such as the Greeks cannot accept a simple path of faith in the finished work of Christ, Instead they convolute salvation. Both Hebrew roots teachers and Romanism are in many ways aligned opposing the simplicity of the Gospel of Grace by adding to this all forms of religion, and then they complain about one another as false while they in fact are allied against the way of Grace. It is quite sad to see, that People of all stripes would add any works to the Grace of God. But Alas Jesus said "narrow is the way, and few there be that find it". 

Were supposed to correct each other within the body, and im not even correcting just a Honest observation...never heard of a self righteous dirty Ex thug, ex panhandler, im a swine dude. 

Edited by Yishai

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

15 minutes ago, Yishai said:

Haha thats true! Thank you my brother, and Shalom.

Even though I don't always post threads or join in on yours, I'm here if you ever need a friend or to have a rant.  

May our Father Yahweh bless your ways in here, in the name of our Lord Yahushua.

Love & Shalom to you

• Praise God! 1

5 minutes ago, Flowersun said:

Not sure what you mean by,fall out in the power of the Holy Spirit.

i was baptised in/by the Holy Spirit...I agree it is a powerful experience,to be filled with the Holy Spirit......again it was an experience I will "never ever" forget....my heart revelation from God!.....nearly 28 yrs ago...I remember it..like it were yesterday,that I recieved the Holy Spirit into my Spirit....Praise God....

i have always had to recieve,heart knowledge...then I know it's from God......

Amen!..I believe its now the time starting of the gathering together of the flock, and there will be a church made out of The Church, and its going to be So Full of His Glory everybody Jews and Gentiles will be provoked to Jealously and be saved! Amen, cant wait for that awesome Glory.

1 minute ago, Sonshine said:

I ain’t lost.

Amen brother, You was one of the people who brought that Nearly into play in the sentance haha..