• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

22 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

That "most High" You are receiving teaching from is a seducing spirit. That is all I will say for now. 

Ugly.

If you won't repent then you better hope you are right. 

• Thanks 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

17 minutes ago, Yishai said:

And your spirit tells you to not follow His Holy Law? Like do not add to or take away? Or is it all about that diet? Corona virus.. If Messiah was perfect, He would not have added to or took away, meaning You cant Fulfill it and break it. (He fulfills all laws of High preist right now)Thankfully the Messiah was very very clear in Matthew 5! And if His words arent enough for you...who am I? Lol.

And yea ive read through it lol, goto hebrew roots section and look at Torah in the NT vol.1 Acts meeting. The whole meeting was on Adult circumcision, not the sacrilegious thought of abandoning Holy Laws.

It seems to me that what is required is an understanding of just what it means to 'walk in the Spirit'. This does not mean, as you say--"your spirit" meaning my own, but rather by the Holy Spirit that has taken up residence in me. This reality and the 'New Nature/Creation made for walking in a manner pleasing to God as an issue of Life from within as opposed to 'keeping laws' from without. The outer to the inner. It became a matter of  the 'source'. The first was according to the effort of man's flesh and ability. The second is the result of a New and dynamic Life from within. This is a fundamental difference. The work of the Cross of Christ sets us free from the first and brings us into the second. A careful reading of Galatians and Romans sprinkled liberally with Ephesians is in order.

Edited by Alive
  • This is Worthy 2

4 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Ugly.

The Lord looks on the heart. The words can only be an expression of the heart.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, Alive said:

It seems to me that what is required is an understanding of just what it means to 'walk in the Spirit'. This does not mean, as you say--"your spirit" meaning my own, but rather by the Holy Spirit that has taken up residence in me. This reality and the 'New Nature/Creation made for walking in manner pleasing to God as an issue of Life from within as opposed to 'keeping laws' from without. The outer to the inner. It became a matter of  the 'source'. The first was according to the effort of man's flesh and ability. The second is the result of a New and dynamic Life from within. This is a fundamental difference. The work of the Cross of Christ sets us free from the first and brings us into the second. A careful reading of Galatians and Romans sprinkled liberally with Ephesians is in order.

Gay people now claim the Holy spirit buddy,ask@johnthebaptist

Holy Spirit Loves the Law. As Jesus is Torah in The Flesh, Torah wrote by Gods right hand, Messiah sits at His right hand.

3 on the mt..Moses, Elijah, Jesus..The Law, The Prophets, And Salvation in Unity. Moses means deliver, Elijah means Yahweh is El, Y'shua means Yahweh is Salvation 

Put all 3 together Deliver that YHWH is God and Salvation.

Im not going to debate you all same way I do Atheist lol..

Read the letters from whom we branch from. And ill try my best to do as every man of the Bible done, understanding Grace, and willing Obedience...

Remember 1st church did not have NT even. Full Gospel truth can be preached just using The Tanakh actually. Pauls letters are badly misunderstood. As Torah or aramaic Namusa can mean the Entire corpus of work, instruction, governmental law, or Torah with capital T.

Paul did not in reality, contradict The Messiah or the Father. He taught against false rabbinical teachings of saved by Deeds of Torah.

Edited by Yishai
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40

1 minute ago, Yishai said:

And your spirit tells you to not follow His Holy Law? Like do not add to or take away? Or is it all about that diet? Corona virus.. If Messiah was perfect, He would not have added to or took away, meaning You cant Fulfill it and break it. (He fulfills all laws of High preist right now)Thankfully the Messiah was very very clear in Matthew 5! And if His words arent enough for you...who am I? Lol.

There You go again with the typical mischaracterization of those pushing works over Grace that somehow we who are saying we are saved by grace, kept by grace and sanctified by grace are pushing lawlessness, which is an absolute fallacy on your part. We are promoting not the law of sin and death which we do by our own effort, but rather the Law of the Spirit of Life. You honestly do not know the difference do you? 

Let me explain again. Grace is the gasoline that makes the engine run. There is a car at the bottom of the Hill, which represents you, me and anyone else. The Hill is the Law and the requirements of the Law. By Our own effort we may be able to push the car UP the hill a short ways, but eventually we will get tired and fall back into sin. But with Grace in the engine, all we have to do is start the car and press the gas and we will cruise up the hill. The trick is to stop trying and Let the grace of God do its work in you. That is to rest in the finished work of Christ on the cross. No one is condoning lawlessness here, we are promoting obedience that comes from a heart that trusts in the finished work on the cross. Jesus said, "it is finished" as he hung on the cross. The question is do you really believe this or do you still believe we need to add our works to The cross to save us? 

That is confusing and God is not the author of confusion.

These things are not a laughing matter. God sent His Son in the flesh to suffer and die in order to set us free. We want to lead individuals 'into' that 'Freedom'.

"For freedom's sake, we have been set free".

Even if there were some validity to your doctrine--it leads folks in the wrong direction and tramples under foot, the blood of Christ.

• This is Worthy 1

6 minutes ago, Tzephanyahu said:

Ugly.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. (Gal1:8-9)

@Yishai is preaching another Gospel. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; (1 Tim 4;1)

This post is full of lies and mischaracterizations of men of God, if you cannot see this then you as well are falling victim to these seducing spirits. I showed you three examples of these lies yet you do not address one of them only nod your head in approval, Why is that?  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

This post is full of lies and mischaracterizations of men of God, if you cannot see this then you as well are falling victim to these seducing spirits.

Well you better hope you are right, because these are bold words you speak again Yishai and now to me.  Although I forgive you of them, as you know nothing about me.

However, as you seem certain of this "fact" and indeed of all you say, I really don't see a point in engaging with you.  I'm sure you feel the same if you believe that  I am led by a seducing spirit.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

16 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. (Gal1:8-9)

@Yishai is preaching another Gospel. Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; (1 Tim 4;1)

This post is full of lies and mischaracterizations of men of God, if you cannot see this then you as well are falling victim to these seducing spirits. I showed you three examples of these lies yet you do not address one of them only nod your head in approval, Why is that?  

No im showing you these original men, have factualy preached another Gospel than that one true one, Adding to and taking away.., making thier own non Jewish religon, taking the very Sign between Elohim(God) and His people away from them(The Sabbath) they have incorparted pagan rituals into the one and Holy Truth as Easter eggs, cupids on valentines day,Christmas with the winter solstice and zues birthday, and simply stamped Holy names on alters made originally for other gods...THIS IS A PROBLEM brothers and sisters, I promise you...Ive never once said anybody HAS to Keep all the Law to be saved neither have I said is anyone saved by the law. It is the true Knowledge of sin, it is for your own good, it is the corrector of false doctrines, it is not confusing @Alive it is super simple, Jesus is our Salvation (Citzenship) The Law is simply, The law for all these new citizens, and every one is Holy, Just, And Good...when I read the Sh'ma prayer in Deuteronomy 6:4 thats supposed to be said every morning and night, I said why in the world was I never taught this prayer! Its beautiful. We have been shorted in a way. The diet is the perfect diet for Humans..of course I want to follow what diet the creator designed! Thats amazing in its self.. its not to do with Salvation, but it would prevent many illnesses like we see with bat soup and corona virus going on right now.  

Edited by Yishai

Just now, Tzephanyahu said:

Well you better hope you are right, because these are bold words you speak again Yishai and now to me.  Although I forgive you of them, as you know nothing about me.

However, as you seem certain of this "fact" and indeed of all you say, I really don't see a point in engaging with you.  I'm sure you feel the same if you believe that  I am led by a seducing spirit.

Typical.... Ignore the facts presented and attack the one presenting them. I gave you three fallacies in this post, I can back each one up with scripture, and these are by no means the only three in here. I am surprised that you do not see them yourself. 

Just so you know, this is called a public rebuke the question is what is your response to a public rebuke, are you willing to hear or have you dulled your hearing?

• Haha 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Thanks 1