• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Please consider these things as a starting point to understanding the War. The enemy knows well that the issue of law is death as juxtaposed against Life 'In Christ'.

He also understands 'Salvation' and Eternal Life--and understand he can't do anything about those things. He also knows that he can taint the 'experience' of a saved one by placing an individual in bondage and thus prevent saints from entering the 'Rest' of Christ.

He hates us and is jealous. Insanely jealous. This is one of his goals. Please consider these things.

• Well Said! 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.40
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Yishai said:

No im showing you these original men, have factualy preached another Gospel than that one true one, Adding to and taking away.., making thier own non Jewish religon, taking the very Sign between Elohim(God) and His people away from them(The Sabbath) they have incorparted pagan rituals into the one and Holy Truth as Easter bunnys, cupids on valentines day,Christmas with the winter solstice and zues birthday, and simply stamped Holy names on alters made originally for other gods...THIS IS A PROBLEM brothers and sisters, I promise you...Ive never once said anybody HAS to Keep all the Law to be saved neither have I said is anyone saved by the law. It is the true Knowledge of sin, it is for your own good, it is the corrector of false doctrines, it is not confusing @Alive it is super simple, Jesus is our Salvation (Citzenship) The Law is simply, The law for all these new citizens, and every one is Holy, Just, And Good...when I read the Sh'ma prayer in Deuteronomy 6:4 thats supposed to be said every morning and night, I said why in the world was I never taught this prayer! Its beautiful. We have been shorted in a way. The diet is the perfect diet for Humans..of course I want to follow what diet the creator designed! Thats amazing in its self.. its not to do with Salvation, but it would prevent many illnesses like we see with bat soup and corona virus going on right now. 

Until you acknowledge the outright lies in your post and mischaracterizations you have presented there is no point in addressing you here any longer as you will only entrench yourself in your fallacies and the seducing spirits you are hearing from. Believe me brother I have seen it happen before, many times. 

And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. (Romans 11;6a)

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me. (1 Cor 15:10)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, dhchristian said:

Typical.... Ignore the facts presented and attack the one presenting them. I gave you three fallacies in this post, I can back each one up with scripture, and these are by no means the only three in here. I am surprised that you do not see them yourself. 

Yes, dhchristian.  I'm ignoring the facts and see that you are so wise.  The Scriptures that you have posted I have never ever seen before.  It was brand new information! So thank you!

1 minute ago, dhchristian said:

Just so you know, this is called a public rebuke the question is what is your response to a public rebuke, are you willing to hear or have you dulled your hearing?

Yes, dhchristian, thank you for your public rebuke, but I'm so very sorry - I HAVE indeed dulled my hearing!  Perhaps you have the gift of discernment?  

But I shouldn't stay involved in a conversation with you lest the "seducing spirit" that leads me then darkens your doorway.  

Farewell.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

"about fifteen years ago God started speaking to me about the One New Man from Ephesians 2: 14-22. God moves in stages with humans. Without Messianic Judaism we could not move to the One
New Man. Today we have a few One New Man Congregations. The true Church will eventually recognize that as we become closer to the first congregation of believers culturally and spiritually, and as more Jewish people are added to the Church it will release the full Glory of God. We will
all do the same works as Jesus and even greater. 

Religious spirits are and will try to abort
this movement.
Some will feel we must observe these biblical feasts for
salvation. Some believers will follow more rabbinical Judaism than New
Covenant. Some will even convert to Traditional Judaism. Some will
be more in love with Jewish roots than the Jewish Jesus! These are all
the works of demons! But some will see the Glory of God that will be
released when these Jesus shadow feasts are observed in freedom and truth!
They will “want to” celebrate them as opposed to “have
to” celebrate them!"

2012 post from sid roth on his website above, Prophecy coming to fulfillment...

@Alive nothing in bondage about willing obedience, and And wanting to Follow The HOLY Fathers Law and  His awesome feast, as The people of the Bible did.. To think bad about that is serious indoctrination, to the marrow of the bone.

Edited by Yishai
  • Oy Vey! 2

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

11 minutes ago, Yishai said:

No im showing you these original men, have factualy preached another Gospel than that one true one,

But I'm not listening to them, I have listened to the True Gospel of Jesus Christ found in 1 Cor 15:1-4.

12 minutes ago, Yishai said:

zues birthday,

It's really hard to give any credence to what you say when you don't know the truth about what you are saying, ...it wasn't "Zeus'" birthday, ...it was the celebration of the "Sun" god's defeat over the god of Winter because of the Winter solstice on December 21st in the northern Hemisphere.

16 minutes ago, Yishai said:

bat soup and corona virus

To bad you don't stay up with the news, the corona virus "stared" in the fish market in the city of Wuhan.

There were men "called" Church fathers that turned away from the Truth to make "disciples" to follow after themselves.

For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock. 
Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them
.  Acts 20:29-30

Words of wisdom for Worthy Christian Forum.

• Thumbs Up 2

Let us then also pray for those who have fallen into any sin, that meekness and humility may be given to them, so that they may submit, not to us, but to the will of God. For in this way they shall secure a fruitful and perfect remembrance from us, with sympathy for them, both in our prayers to God, and our mention of them to the saints. Let us receive correction, beloved, on account of which no one should feel displeased. Those exhortations by which we admonish one another are both good [in themselves] and highly profitable, for they tend to unite us to the will of God. For thus says the holy Word: "The Lord has severely chastened me, yet has not given me over to death." "For whom the Lord loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives." "The righteous," it says, "shall chasten me in mercy, and reprove me; but let not the oil of sinners make fat my head." And again he says, "Blessed is the man whom the Lord reproves, and reject not the warning of the Almighty.

For He causes sorrow, and again restores [to gladness]; He wounds, and His hands make whole. He shall deliver you in six troubles, yea, in the seventh no evil shall touch you. In famine He shall rescue you from death, and in war He shall free you from the power of the sword. From the scourge of the tongue will He hide you, and you shall not fear when evil comes. you shall hugh at the unrighteous and the wicked, and shall not be afraid of the beasts of the field. For the wild beasts shall be at peace with you: then shall you know that your house shall be in peace, and the habitation of your tabernacle shall not fail?

You shall know also that your seed shall be great, and your children like the grass of the field. And you shall come to the grave like ripened corn which is reaped in its season, or like a heap of the threshing-floor which is gathered together at the proper time." You see, beloved, that protection is afforded to those who are chastened of the Lord; for since God is good, He corrects us, that we may be admonished by His holy chastisement.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

23 hours ago, Yishai said:

Marcion, who was eventually excommunicated from the church, is the first person who coined the terms New and Old(testament) and it stuck. He also taught that Jesus spoke of a different God altogether than that "tribal deity" of the "old testament"

Marcion was about 10 years old at the time this was written, so this is false again. Yes, Marcion was a heretic, and this is typical of the Hebrew roots teachers do and that is to ascribe what they do not like to heretics as opposed to presenting the truth. This of course goes along with Jesus' own words at the last Supper, Speaking of a new covenant in his Blood, and the words of Hebrews that clearly say the New testament came into effect with the death of the Testator,  Christ Jesus the Lord.  

Let us consider, therefore, my brethren, and see how all the righteous fathers conducted themselves during the whole time of their sojourn in this life, and let us search and examine from the law down to the New Testament. For this is both becoming and profitable, that we should know how many men there have been, and who they were, that have perished through women; and who and how many have been the women that have perished through men, by reason of the constancy with which they have associated with one another.

And further, also, for the same reason, I will show how many have been the men, and who they were, that lived all their lifetime, and continued even to the close, with one another in the performance of chaste works without blemish. And it is manifest and well-known that this is so.

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=article&aid=36976

Perhaps Your "most high" did not know this? 

Edited by dhchristian
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  378
  • Content Per Day:  0.24

9 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Let us then also pray for those who have fallen into any sin

Amen, to all of us who have lived a lifefull of sin, and then after Salvation live a lifelong breaking of The 4th commandment..1st John 3:4 sin IS the breaking of Torah.

Bc of this ancient false doctrine we dont even understand what sin is anymore, nor what the first covenant actually was...  where many sins could not be forgiven.. like adultery, unforgivable in first covenant.. 

this all would be easily proven by an Unbias Judge in the court of law..you all have no grounds to stand on scripturaly...And have the same spirit as Ignatius had back when he first started this false doctrine 1000s of years ago now.. automatic repudiation is normal in this situation. I know people like to make The Word contradict its self..but it dont..its seamless from the begining to the end.

And DHchristain to be man to man with you, your just on a rampage and talking thru your neck. Speak witha chest boy. Lol

Just now, Yishai said:

sin IS the breaking of Torah.

The root of all sin is unbelief.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1
  • Well Said! 1

For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. (Galatians 3:26-29)