• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Curios, are you playing  "CUROS"   https://tibia.fandom.com/wiki/Curos  ? Or are you curious about the gospel of Jesus? 

I have no interest in Curos, but am always interested in my Lord and savior Jesus and the word of God te Bible which does indeed have much layering, not so much that it is secret as it is confirming that it is inspired of God over many hundreds and even thousands of years of God using men as He has selected to  be the bearers of His word and doers of his will.

If interested in the gospel of Jesus we have basis for further conversation. if interested in a pet theory   on personally being used to put forward a vision of a private interpretation then no I am not interested. Nor do I care to play CUROS.

Take care may God bless with His word, guide and protect His own.

It would be better if you said something like "Do you mean "curious"?" because English isn't my first language, and even native speaker can make a fault in typing.

"Curos" is a game I've no idea about and thank you for mentioning it, a vision said that computer world is a Gospel-like world, so it belongs to Gospel, and it's wonderful vision I consider because I love computers. Another vision said that Christianity is a joyful religion, talking serious in kind some people think doesn't support Gospel. Yes, we want joy and pleasure from Gospel and everything belongs to it like computers. Evil one is ugly person and evil like his name and he is and the Antichrist want people not to be happy, I advise you to beware of their teaching, seek happiness in everything belongs to Gospel like computers and games.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,723
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, ahmedcrow said:

even native speaker can make a fault in typing.

I do in most every post (For I have difficulty seeing what I type). Will discuss more later have to go to a baseball game now.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 2/21/2020 at 10:31 AM, missmuffet said:

:blink:

Ditto!

16 hours ago, Neighbor said:

I do in most every post (For I have difficulty seeing what I type). Will discuss more later have to go to a baseball game now.

Do you have good bat?!

To me, I'll seek good bat in Gospel too and I'll find, everything even simple things we need are inside the word.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  962
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,723
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 hours ago, ahmedcrow said:

Do you have good bat?!

To me, I'll seek good bat in Gospel too and I'll find, everything even simple things we need are inside the word.

Hi, No not me  but a grandchild. He played in two games so it was a fun but long day  sitting on rather cold metal bleachers.

Speaking of the word, I had the terrific fun of hearing the testimony of a couple from our home church that have been at the same mission field forty two years. A exciting morning. So much wonderful  praise to God  on my head this day! I won't try to describe their account of  42 years  here. The grace of God, his answers to prayer, are such awesome encouragement to me this morning. I have been encouraged greatly in the power of prayer and God's faithfulness to answer.

Perhaps if you are able we can chat some about gaining insight from the word and of visions and I guess of some system of trying to interpret  visions. Right now though, I am of a much lighter joyous mindset, kind of basking in the Glory that is God, that he does know His own people, hears His own individually, and answers the prayer of those that are His for eternity forward.

In the meantime please share with everyone anything that you may think is helpful regarding this idea of visions, and separating Bible passages into individual  verses as though they are written separately by persons of the Trinity. As for myself I don't see why one would be trying to do that in the first place. What is th end game or end goal for such an effort? Even if it were to be so that the word of God coming from via Matthew in your example, would be inspired separately by three persons of the Trinity.  What " secret" would be revealed by assigning credit for a portion  of a passage  as coming from inspiration  by the Holy Spirit and another part from Jesus, or God the Father? ??? What would be the point of trying to do this? Where is the gain, the profit to body  and/or soul?

Take care this fine day.

23 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, No not me  but a grandchild. He played in two games so it was a fun but long day  sitting on rather cold metal bleachers.

Speaking of the word, I had the terrific fun of hearing the testimony of a couple from our home church that have been at the same mission field forty two years. A exciting morning. So much wonderful  praise to God  on my head this day! I won't try to describe their account of  42 years  here. The grace of God, his answers to prayer, are such awesome encouragement to me this morning. I have been encouraged greatly in the power of prayer and God's faithfulness to answer.

Perhaps if you are able we can chat some about gaining insight from the word and of visions and I guess of some system of trying to interpret  visions. Right now though, I am of a much lighter joyous mindset, kind of basking in the Glory that is God, that he does know His own people, hears His own individually, and answers the prayer of those that are His for eternity forward.

In the meantime please share with everyone anything that you may think is helpful regarding this idea of visions, and separating Bible passages into individual  verses as though they are written separately by persons of the Trinity. As for myself I don't see why one would be trying to do that in the first place. What is th end game or end goal for such an effort? Even if it were to be so that the word of God coming from via Matthew in your example, would be inspired separately by three persons of the Trinity.  What " secret" would be revealed by assigning credit for a portion  of a passage  as coming from inspiration  by the Holy Spirit and another part from Jesus, or God the Father? ??? What would be the point of trying to do this? Where is the gain, the profit to body  and/or soul?

Take care this fine day.

I've no problem to chat anytime you like, I welcome that if there's a benefit behind that.

I heard many times people asking about things we have limited knowledge about 'em, they know that we have limited knowledge, so why they asking?! I have no idea, but anyway I think - for now - I typed many of what I know about this topic except if someone asked something I like to answer it according to what I know.

God isn't a mind like evil one who read our secrets and thoughts and daily events and show 'em to us in a way to bow down to him. God gives choice to man to come to his way, evil one use God's way to control man, there's a big difference, God made everything to be normal and evil one keeps to do his plans normally too, he who will follow evil one through God way, in fact, he doesn't worship real God, he's like a machine that controlled by another mind like computer games, no real faith, no real understanding for Gospel, nothing.

Fine days come when the evil one lose, as long as this evil mind is still working, there's no fine days, it's just warning. :)

I forgot to tell that such evil one persons, they seek to know secrets of Gospel for example to control it, but the writers of Gospel know that :)

Edited by ahmedcrow